Author Topic: Four in five US Jews unwavering in their support for Obama: Gallup Poll  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-31888.html

This is the supposed to be the most intelligent group of people? Pathetic!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
It's the equivalent of Jews in bondage in Egypt having a 79% approval rating for the Pharaoh.  The vast majority of Jews are insane and neurotic.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Yes, I think the pharaoh supported higher taxes also! :laugh:

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

What is the matter with these people!!!!?  :o
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
My guess is that the near 4 out of 5 number isn't accurate.      The reason being,    many people are reluctant to express their true feelings about Barack Hussein Obama because of political correctness.      If the survey was done in a manner that's similar to when people go into a voting booth    (   their vote is anonymous ),    Obama's approval rating would be noticeably lower.         

What helps reinforce my opinion is that the article mentions that Jewish Conservatives at split at 45-45 %  on whether they approve of BHO's job performance.      These results make no sense,   as its hard to envision any group of Conservatives being split on whether BHO is doing a good job.      Many people are reluctant to publicly criticize Obama.        This certainly was the case during last year's Presidential Campaign,    including by John McCain and his campaign staff,   as well as by the media.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ok lets put this into perspective. They polled only self hating jews who are intermarried and assimilated so of course this is the result.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
 I read a similar pol in JP; and have a feeling that it was manipulated; while they're many Jews who worship Liberalism/marxism or are just socialy naive I don't think 45% of Jewish Conservatives or Mormons who're famous for being honest are for this beast. I think that Obamanistas want to paint all Jews as supporters of BHO to prepare a scapegoat for the future and raise antisemtism same way the Stalin did. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ok lets put this into perspective. They polled only self hating jews who are intermarried and assimilated so of course this is the result.
DownwithIslam is correct. A great many of these self-identifying Jews are not Jewish at all (they are the children of intermarriages with Gentiles, the Gentile spouses of self-hating Jews that call themselves Jewish, or converts to Deformed "Judaism") and should not be counted.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
I have relatives and friends like this and it drives me up the wall!!!!!!

One even said "Ok, even if Obama is Anti-Israel and wants to hurt Israel, other people will stop him."

So I said. "Then why in the hell would you ever support such a person for any reason?"
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

Yup.  If they polled Jews who lived in Manhattan I'd say the 80% figure is actually on the low side.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
DownwithIslam is correct. A great many of these self-identifying Jews are not Jewish at all (they are the children of intermarriages with Gentiles, the Gentile spouses of self-hating Jews that call themselves Jewish, or converts to Deformed "Judaism") and should not be counted.

Are you trying to blame his being elected on non-Jews? Surely you are not implying that real Jews didn't vote for him. For some time I have wondered why so many Jews are so liberal. It would seem to me that Jews, given their history would be the opposite. This is fact (not this poll, rather that there is a high proportion of liberal Jews), ignoring or denying it will not alleviate the problem. I frankly am disturbed that there are so many liberals period, from all races, religions, ethnic groups, etc. I am not trying to target Jews or insinuate it is because of them obama was elected, rather taking issue with the implication that real Jews didn't vote for obama. Please don't take this as a confrontation (I have read your scathing rebuttals, believe me I don't want to argue with you!!... ha ha), I am merely stating what seems to be true from my point of view.