Author Topic: Berlin is popular among jihadists  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Berlin is popular among jihadists
« on: June 03, 2009, 04:01:00 AM »
Radical islamists fell comfortable in Berlin. Lack of observation, soft laws and dhimmi attitude of Germans gives them a good space to plan attacks and to live without any problems.
The biggest organisation is the Berlin wing of the Hezbollah with about 180 members. Hamas is expected to have 50 members in Berlin and Hizb-utTahrir sums up to 100 members. All together the secret service estimates about 3,000 (!!!) members of quranimalistic terror organizations in the city of Berlin.
Berlin's Senator of Internal Affairs said that "just because all attacks could be stopped before they were executed or only because they failed of technical reasons, there is no reason for people to see themselves in a false saftey." He points out to th youth of immigrants who are being radicalized even those who were born here in Germany and grew up here (most people think falsely think only those who are foreign-born may be terrorists)...

http://www.welt.de/politik/article3811662/Radikale-Islamisten-zieht-es-nach-Berlin.html#vote_3764666

I think the same ignorance and laissez-faire brought Hitler into power - now it is in favour of islamofascists. But this time at least the government is not sleeping - but it is unable to wake people up. Perhaps they should not stop the terrorist attacks. Maybe we need 3 or 4 attacks for the people to wake up.
Ridiculous Bin-Laden once said islamists should not carry out terror atacks in Germany because Germans were racists and would kill all Muslims for that.
One thing however IS true: After 9/11 Muslims had a hard life here! They had to stand much hostility and were treated very bad. I think a terror attack would not be in their own interest.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
Re: Berlin is popular among jihadists
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 06:40:59 PM »
He said that Germans are racist and they'd kill all Muslims if they attack???!!!

In this case I'll rather take German side.
For Bin Laden, well, if he doesn't want Muslims dying he SHOULD NOT MAKE TERRORIST ATTACKS, very simple.

G-d save us if we need to be racists ad make them fear us in order to save ourselves.
Bad things become good with them.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 03:45:47 AM »
He said that Germans are racist and they'd kill all Muslims if they attack???!!!

For Bin Laden, well, if he doesn't want Muslims dying he SHOULD NOT MAKE TERRORIST ATTACKS, very simple.

G-d save us if we need to be racists ad make them fear us in order to save ourselves.

What I fear is that the behaviour of Muslims around the world will worsen the the racsim throughout the world and will make everything "strange" (not only Islam, but also Hindus, Jews etc.) suspicious and target for the racists and Nazis. Islamofascists are provoking a deep hostility towards all foreigners and this is sad! In Spain many people began to hate also the Latin Americans after the Atosha station bombings. Just because they are foreigners. It had nothing more to do whether a person was Muslim or not. Foreigner was enough to be attacked in the streets of Madrid! A sad development.
And this may keep non-Muslims from immigrating to Europe to at least keep a relatively stable status between Muslim and non-Muslim population. In Germany the proportion of Muslims sank 0.4% due to immigration from Buddhist countries, Hindus, Latin Americans and Sri Lankans.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 04:47:05 AM »
If I would be a criminal or a Muslim, I would move to SED ruled Berlin.

Abschaumcity.

Check this out: Mmmhmm yeah

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 06:26:30 AM »
Yes "scum city" is what it really is!

Just look at this video, how the Rütli school in Berlin is...
34.9% Lebanese
26.1 % Turks
22.2% other nationalities
16.8% Germans the "Hauptschule" is a secondary school for those who have difficulties with learning. The percentage of Turks and Lebanese is due to their lack of German knowledges during primary school and most do not catch up what they miss due to missing language knowledges... But it is normal that it is mostly Muslims (also Albanians, Iraqis, Egyptians, Syrians, Afghans etc.) who do not learn to speak German and do not get integrated (as they see it as giving themselves up).
Two exceptions are Iranians and Pakistanis who generally integrate quite well and have an above average schooling and academic degrees!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 05:07:58 PM »

What I fear is that the behaviour of Muslims around the world will worsen the the racsim throughout the world and will make everything "strange" (not only Islam, but also Hindus, Jews etc.) suspicious and target for the racists and Nazis. Islamofascists are provoking a deep hostility towards all foreigners and this is sad! In Spain many people began to hate also the Latin Americans after the Atosha station bombings. Just because they are foreigners. It had nothing more to do whether a person was Muslim or not. Foreigner was enough to be attacked in the streets of Madrid! A sad development.
And this may keep non-Muslims from immigrating to Europe to at least keep a relatively stable status between Muslim and non-Muslim population. In Germany the proportion of Muslims sank 0.4% due to immigration from Buddhist countries, Hindus, Latin Americans and Sri Lankans.

Yes, that is actually happening.
Even some Neo-Nazis became that not because they really hated the Jews, but because they saw the threat of radical Islam and thought Neo-Nazi ideology would save their nations.
In Austria, on some wall was written "what our forefathers did to the Jews, we'll do to Muslims".
Of course, those are just hooligans, but still not to be ignored.
They serve Muslims in two ways, although not even conscious of that:
1. They bring away the attention from the Muslims and make non-Muslims (neo-Nazi and anti-Nazi) to fight each other;
2. They paint anti-Muslims as Nazis, so the Jihadists could use that for propaganda.

Those Muslims are just using the old, but always efficient conquering style - "divide et impera".