Author Topic: Shalom Everyone  (Read 3251 times)

Offline Joelie

• New JTFer
Shalom Everyone
« on: August 07, 2009, 03:37:08 PM »
 Hello everybody, my name is Joel and I live in Seattle, Washington.
     To use the old adage "A liberal is just a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet", 9/11 was the day I got "mugged". Before that day I was the classic liberal Democrat, but since then I have become more and more disillusioned with what the Democratic party stands for.
  First of all there is so much hate from the far left. The far left has successfully taken over the Democratic party. They attack anyone they disagree with with (The President, Republicans, Ann Coulter, O'Reilly, Laura Ingrham etc) with a vigor that is on a par with any neo-nazi group. I feel I have grown through the years, and I  just cannot share this passionate hatred and disrespectfulness of the far left. Hate is a waste of time and energy!
  Second, there is the way we reacted, and continue to act post 9/11. We (the US) continue to appease these terrorists, to figure out why they "hate" the free world. The answer is simple, they are jealous and hateful and want to impose Sharia law on the entire world. After Pearl Harbor we didn't sit around wondering what we did to anger the Japanese, we bombed thier cities and factories and went to war against all of thier allies. We attacked them relentlessly and didn't have a major guilt trip if a few civillians happened to die in the process.
  Finally, society has become way too politically correct, we are so afraid of offending these Muslim heathens. We appease them by giving them special educational incentives, foot baths, extra time to pray etc. They (the Muslims in the US) refuse to assimilate, are arrogant and hateful toward a country that gives them a better life than they could ever have in thier third world dirt country. I have worked with these people and they were slow, lazy and arrogant. They used our toilets to wash thier feet (and G*d knows what else) even after our company graciously provided them with a place to wash thier feet. They would leave the toilets filthy and messy afterwards, not bothering to clean the area.
  From what I have learned, I now believe that Islam is a satanic belief. They condone pedophilla, killing all infidels, polygamy, torture all based on a perverse sexual prophecy (72 virgins). The United States, in our overzealous need to become multicultural, are in fact destroying culture. From our vile hip hop movement (which many young arab immigrants adopt), to the worship of far left celebrities and thier bizzare behavior. You cant just change the channel anymore, its in your face all the time: on tv, in the grocery store, on the radio, in the mall and on the internet, you simply cant ignore it anymore!
  I have recenty read Brigitte Gabriel's two books about Islam and I encourage everyone to check them out as well. Here is a link I just recieved from her website ACT For America:  http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=1810460
    Thanks for letting me have my say       

« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 07:08:55 PM by Joelie »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Shalom Everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »
Welcome

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 03:44:56 PM »
Welcome Joelie!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »
Welcome!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 03:45:24 PM »
Good for you :)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »
Joel,
Welcome to JTf.

And, you are spot on with your analysis of our society becoming to "politically correct".
I agree with you 100%.

Looking forward to your opinions, insights, and experiences as you post about them on the forum.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 04:16:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  I have heard Seattle is real liberal.  Also unfortunately that link you gave us doesn't work. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Joelie

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 04:41:31 PM »
sorry, I forgot the .com.  http://www.nationalpost.com/story.html?id=1810460  yes, Seattle is very liberal, people here just assume that you are a Democrat and will bring up politics in a normal conversation such as "Is'nt Bush messing up the country?", "Is'nt Obama wonderful" etc...I am often fearful of expressing my political views to my peers because they are not PC.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 04:52:22 PM by Joelie »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »
Welcome to JTF

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 05:58:04 PM »
Welcome to our wonderful forum!

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »
Joel, welcome from a fellow Washingtonian.

Oh, . . . and congratulations on your conversion. It gives me hope! :dance:
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 01:35:37 PM »
welcome to JTF

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »
Welcome!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 08:30:54 AM »
Welcome to JTF
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!