Author Topic: Good Joke  (Read 2462 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Good Joke
« on: March 30, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »
Milosevic visits Zagreb to have some sort of negotiations with Tudjman. Suddenly, he has an urge to go to the bathroom. Tudjman tells him: The bathroom is over there, but once you are finished with the bathroom, DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON. Milosevic finishes with the toilet needs and sees the red button, but even after being warned not to press the red button, he decided to press it and a big bucket of s..t falls on him. Tudjman, seeing what happens laughs and they continue negotiating.

However, they go to Belgrade to continue the negotiations. This time, Tudjman needs to go to the bathroom. Milosevic shows him where it is, but warns him not to press the red button in the bathroom. Of course, tudjman finishes his toilet duties and decides to press the red button, but nothing happens.
Tudjman goes back to Milosevic and says "I don't get it, when you were in Zagreb you pressed the red button and a bucket of s...t, and here I pressed the red button and nothing happens?
Milosevic simply answers "What's Zagreb?"..................

I hope that I am not breaking any of the rules of JTF, but I found this joke too hillarious that I thought I had to share it with anyone. If I did break the rules, I apologize and promise not to do it again. Please let me know. Thank you.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Good Joke
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »
   ;D
   Hey, don't worry, it was  good joke!
   I hope Americanhero would not get upset about it!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 08:56:55 PM »
Sorry if I sound like an idiot...but I don't get it or is it just as simplistic as I think it is?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 09:08:14 PM by Bosnian Serb »

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 10:00:33 PM »
Zagreb is a bucket full of [censored] :o)

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 03:26:58 PM »
Sorry if I sound like an idiot...but I don't get it or is it just as simplistic as I think it is?

Zagreb was erased when Tudjman pressed the button

rofl nice joke, even more hilarious in serbian.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 01:43:17 PM »
Good joke.