Author Topic: Does Obama Want to give Americans swine flu?  (Read 5040 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Re: Does Obama Want to give Americans swine flu?
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 06:22:08 PM »
Have you guys noticed the conspiracy of this all.

1. The economy crashes...no more jobs for illegals, especially Mexicans.
2. The Swine Flu from Mexico...

Don't you get it guys? They trying to get rid of Mexican illegals...

it's so obvious...

:P
IT'S OBVIOUS MEXICAN HORDES WITH EVEN WORSE PLAGUES WILL BE BE FLEEING ACROSS THE BORDER AND OBAMA THE MOSLEM WILL DO NOTHING
Can't upset the stupid Americans.  He needs to grant the illegals amnesty before the next census.  Secure his voting block.
So he can't make the problem Mexico or the illegals.  It's America's problem.  Just keep repeating that.

Considering your age of just a little more than thirty, I would honestly expect you to act a bit more mature. I thought Laura, an administrator said we were to stay on the topic. You are wasting your time attacking me, and I am sure boring any reader. Let's f-o-c-u-s.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 06:31:31 PM »
Go to this link and scroll down on the left to the flu. There is a caller that talks about the guys trucking things that is pretty disturbing. I am sure they put their lives in jeopardy by airing this.

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/

Oh look we have the female version of Nik here
Nik use to give me a laugh or two from time to time and he did post some interesting stuff from time to time. What we have here is a lunatic with delusions of superiority. The Vatican is killing her, the drug companies are poisoning her and her family and the school systems are turning out the devil's spawn. G-d spare us all.

Another sweet child to entertain. Aren't there any adults on this site?
The problem is your not entertaining in the least :nono: Just for the record I am old and miserable. My sweet child years were 40+ years ago.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 06:37:02 PM »
Go to this link and scroll down on the left to the flu. There is a caller that talks about the guys trucking things that is pretty disturbing. I am sure they put their lives in jeopardy by airing this.

Nik use to give me a laugh or two from time to time and he did post some interesting stuff from time to time. What we have here is a lunatic with delusions of superiority. The Vatican is killing her, the drug companies are poisoning her and her family and the school systems are turning out the devil's spawn. G-d spare us all.

The problem is your not entertaining in the least :nono: Just for the record I am old and miserable. My sweet child years were 40+ years ago.
Then act like it!!! Slander, bullying,  and attacking others is not what I expect from someone with more years.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »

it's so obvious...

IT'S OBVIOUS MEXICAN HORDES WITH EVEN WORSE PLAGUES WILL BE BE FLEEING ACROSS THE BORDER AND OBAMA THE MOSLEM WILL DO NOTHING
Can't upset the stupid Americans.  He needs to grant the illegals amnesty before the next census.  Secure his voting block.
So he can't make the problem Mexico or the illegals.  It's America's problem.  Just keep repeating that.

Considering your age of just a little more than thirty, I would honestly expect you to act a bit more mature. I thought Laura, an administrator said we were to stay on the topic. You are wasting your time attacking me, and I am sure boring any reader. Let's f-o-c-u-s.

If you are.  I was not addressing you with this post.  I am most certainly not just a little more then 30.  I'm at least 27.  Who is this Laura you are speaking of?
Can't stay focused.  I'm waiting for my crusading orders from the Vatican. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 06:55:16 PM »

Then act like it!!! Slander, bullying,  and attacking others is not what I expect from someone with more years.

Your posts reflect exactly what you are complaining about. You are being hypocritical.
Good thing you have 6 children ....they could teach you a thing or two about how to lighten up.

Shalom - Dox    

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 07:08:17 PM »

Your posts reflect exactly what you are complaining about. You are being hypocritical.
Good thing you have 6 children ....they could teach you a thing or two about how to lighten up.

Shalom - Dox    

I am learning. I have learned that a majority of these group members are Catholics disguised as Jews (although I haven't figured out how you can combine the two religions). I have learned that there are very controlling people on here like yourself who wish to intimidate, denegrate, and bully those who they want to gang up on for whatever reason. I have learned that a number of members like yourself use control tactics to intimidate rather than focus on the issues or posts at hand. Because of people like you, I am strongly suspicious of this website as being a Jewish website. It seems the moderators that bully are allowed to bully. If they were really Jewish they wouldn't become so hostile and angry in trying to defend the Catholic church, which at the moment has a pope trying to claim land, won't return what was stolen in the Holocaust, accept priests that deny the Holocaust, etc. It is sad. I thought I would learn a lot here on this site that would be helpful to my Jewish roots. However, I am learning that there are reasons to question moderators who really don't act like Jewish people. They are nasty and controlling. Yes, I have learned a lot here on this website. Hopefully, my children will learn more from the bible than you have! Your behaviors are very telling.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 07:14:35 PM »
Many of the members including some moderators are Catholic or otherwise non-Jewish. Does this frighten you?  :fright:

I'm not Catholic but I'm not Jewish either. One thing we all have in common is our love for and support of Israel.

It's legitimate to criticize the RCC's actions but to come up with all these wild and crazy conspiracy theories and insult our Catholic members is not good.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »
Please stop the bickering...

momofsixbabes, I have faith that you are honest in your beliefs and I support you. But JTF is a forum where many religions are able to work together for the good of Israel and the Jewish people.

Sometimes it requires working together even though we don't agree 100% on theology and even politics. I know that my beliefs are not 100% represented by JTF ideals but I am working to adjust my message for the intended audience.

momofsixbabes, I apologize for some of the harsh words which have been exchanged. I hope your feelings are not hurt and you can try to understand why JTF has to have this stance. I understand it and respect the wishes of Chaim and the leaders of JTF movement.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »

Shalom - Dox   

I am learning. I have learned that a majority of these group members are Catholics disguised as Jews (although I haven't figured out how you can combine the two religions). I have learned that there are very controlling people on here like yourself who wish to intimidate, denegrate, and bully those who they want to gang up on for whatever reason. I have learned that a number of members like yourself use control tactics to intimidate rather than focus on the issues or posts at hand. Because of people like you, I am strongly suspicious of this website as being a Jewish website. It seems the moderators that bully are allowed to bully. If they were really Jewish they wouldn't become so hostile and angry in trying to defend the Catholic church, which at the moment has a pope trying to claim land, won't return what was stolen in the Holocaust, accept priests that deny the Holocaust, etc. It is sad. I thought I would learn a lot here on this site that would be helpful to my Jewish roots. However, I am learning that there are reasons to question moderators who really don't act like Jewish people. They are nasty and controlling. Yes, I have learned a lot here on this website. Hopefully, my children will learn more from the bible than you have! Your behaviors are very telling.
The problem with you is you like to stir the pot. I honestly believe you came to our forum to cause problems. I have a big problem with people who are like an annoying fly buzzing in peoples ears about past injustices many of which don't concern them directly and are unfounded to boot. We had a very pleasant forum where Jews and Gentiles were trying to work together to help save the land of Israel and America. In the past months people like you have come here to cause problems by dividing  the Christian denominations and cause problems between the Gentiles and Jewish members. I have a suspicion you were here before causing problems under a different screen name. Who are you to question anyone here. The administration here knows what denomination most members go by and it has never been an obstacle to anyone but troublemakers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 08:08:34 PM »

Shalom - Dox    

I think you should focus on Obama and the Nazi Muslims. Instead of complaining about the most dangerous issues facing our Country, you seem to be obsessed with picking on our Moderators and other forum members. Coming on the forum during the daytime may not be such a great idea, if your children are up they will feel your tensions and anomisity.

This is off the record, but I suspect the reason for your odd behavior is your children are driving you crazy and you cannot deal with it psychologically so the end result is some sort of outlet ( JTF ) as a diversion from your daily stresses. In a sense you have traded one type of frustration for another.

Do try to get some R & R and I hope you feel better soon.

Shalom & G-d Bless      Dox

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 08:27:49 PM »
God Bless Rubystars, Dox, Americanhero and CJD.  Prime examples of why JTF is great.   ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2009, 11:00:40 PM »
G-d Bless Rubystars, Dox, Americanhero and CJD.  Prime examples of why JTF is great.   ;D

You're also a shining example of a great JTFer. Dox, AH, and CJD are awesome too.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2009, 11:10:46 PM »
Ruby, Bullcat, CJD, all of you guy's are great too!

I hope G-d bless you all and gives you the best that life has to offer!

Shalom -  Dox     

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »
Huh? Im not awesome too? Now Im depressed....  :'(
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2009, 12:19:50 AM »
Muman, you missed the point.  You apologized to MomofSixBabes.   You want me to pat you on the back for that? 
Catholics are not FAKE Christians about to participate in a crusade.  That she said that, in any thread, may not have bothered you...it did me.  Say what you want about the Catholic church.  Fair enough.  Open for discussion.
Question my FAITH in God and my basic decency, just because I'm Catholic, that is a different story. 
I don't think you have been 'awesome' when it comes to Christians on the forum.  Sorry.  I've held my tongue about that.
I do apologize to you if I made you feel bad with my post.  It was not written with that intent.  I meant to Thank the people who tried to understand how offensive posts like MomofSixBabes are.  Especially Rubystars and Dox.  They don't even have a dog in this fight.
Again, I'm sorry if I hurt you by my post.  I'm praying that your surgery will go well today. That you have a quick and full recovery. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2009, 12:40:51 AM »
Muman, you missed the point.  You apologized to MomofSixBabes.   You want me to pat you on the back for that? 
Catholics are not FAKE Christians about to participate in a crusade.  That she said that, in any thread, may not have bothered you...it did me.  Say what you want about the Catholic church.  Fair enough.  Open for discussion.
Question my FAITH in G-d and my basic decency, just because I'm Catholic, that is a different story. 
I don't think you have been 'awesome' when it comes to Christians on the forum.  Sorry.  I've held my tongue about that.
I do apologize to you if I made you feel bad with my post.  It was not written with that intent.  I meant to Thank the people who tried to understand how offensive posts like MomofSixBabes are.  Especially Rubystars and Dox.  They don't even have a dog in this fight.
Again, I'm sorry if I hurt you by my post.  I'm praying that your surgery will go well today. That you have a quick and full recovery. 

I understand what you are saying. But I believe that this person may not have bad intent but is just overly zealous about things which are not essential. It is wrong to attack another persons beliefs and especially in a forum where we value co-operation.

I realize I am not the most careful about saying things which will not be understood by all JTF members. I will apologize again because I certainly don't think any of the core JTF members here are evil and I endeavor to get along with everyone. I do believe we can do much more by building a larger coalition of people. As I said we don't have to agree 100% but we can agree that we want a better world, a world as envisioned in the word Zion, and are lovers of Israel.

Of course I don't expect everyone to pat me on the back, and I expect to have conflicts with people because it is impossible to exist in this world without pushing and pulling those around us. I hope the ultimate aim of this all is to accomplish our lofty goals. We can do so if we put aside our petty squabbles. Again I have been guilty of squabbles myself and I correct myself when I am doing wrong.

Please try to bring us peacefully from the four corners of the world, and return us to our land.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2009, 12:55:46 AM »
Good Night, Muman.  Best of luck with your procedure.  I will pray again, for you, in the morning when I get up.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2009, 01:17:44 AM »

it's so obvious...

The Swine flu panic is just one more reason why Mexicans can't wait to hop our border fence.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2009, 04:07:12 PM »
Most people are awesome at something. Muman's good at computer stuff and he has studied a lot of Jewish ideology and Scripture so I think that's pretty cool.

I don't like it when people come on here and say ridiculous conspiracy stuff though, or try to tell people not to take medicine or vaccines that could save their lives or their children's lives. I really don't think it merits a serious response, so that's why my posts were how they were to momofsixbabes. She posts things about the RCC that she probably read out of a Chick tract or a conspiracy site. There are real criticisms to make such as some of the things that were done in the past, so why people feel the need to make stuff up and offend our Catholic members with nonsense doesn't make logical sense to me.

I don't think that momofsixbabes means it this way at all, but I think the anti-vaccine movement has a touch of anti-Semitism in it because they want to turn Jewish heroes like Salk into bad guys.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2009, 04:09:50 PM »
Savethewest this is an extremely stupid post and embarassing to the forum.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2009, 02:29:34 AM »

You are a troll. I want it to be known that I think you need to be banned.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2009, 09:14:28 AM »
Momofsixbabes, JTF is a Jewish organization.  However, we work with good people from all religions.  Our wonderful moderators, Bullcat3, CJD and Masterwolf are Catholics.  Other great Catholic members here are ProJewCatholic, and West Coast JTF. 

So while we have a difference of opinion with the positions of the Roman Catholic Church towards the Jews, we love our wonderful Catholic members. 

Now I realize you left the RCC.  That's your choice.  But I'm going to request that you respect the beliefs are the others here, and stop with the anti-Catholic posts. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2009, 03:05:48 PM »

How so?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »
How is his thread embarrassing?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »

How so?
I have been wondering why he has been so smartarse lately too.