Author Topic: is this [censored] anti-semitic?  (Read 3528 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
is this [censored] anti-semitic?
« on: March 28, 2007, 09:41:40 PM »
Former NBA All-Star Micheal Ray Richardson appeared to be getting his life back on track after his league suspension in 1986 for drug use. He was coaching in the Continental Basketball Association and had led his team, the Albany Patroons, to the playoffs. But as they say: What goes up, must come down.

The Patroons have suspended Richardson for the rest of the CBA championship series for comments made to the Albany Times Union on Tuesday.

Before Tuesdays game against the Yakima Sun Kings, Richardson made anti-Semitic comments to two reporters in his office when discussing the contract general manager Jim Coyne had offered him Monday to coach his team in the CBA and USBL.

"I've got big-time lawyers," Richardson said, according to the Times Union. "I've got big-time Jew lawyers."

When told by the reporters that the comment could be offensive to people because it plays to the stereotype that Jews are crafty and shrewd, he responded with, "Are you kidding me? They are. They've got the best security system in the world. Have you ever been to an airport in Tel Aviv? They're real crafty. Listen, they are hated all over the world, so they've got to be crafty."

And he continued, "They got a lot of power in this world, you know what I mean?" he said. "Which I think is great. I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. If you look in most professional sports, they're run by Jewish people. If you look at a lot of most successful corporations and stuff, more businesses, they're run by Jewish. It's not a knock, but they are some crafty people."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2816356

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: is this schvartza anti-semitic?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:45:09 PM »
"I've got big-time lawyers," Richardson said, according to the Times Union. "I've got big-time Jew lawyers."

When told by the reporters that the comment could be offensive to people because it plays to the stereotype that Jews are crafty and shrewd, he responded with, "Are you kidding me? They are. They've got the best security system in the world. Have you ever been to an airport in Tel Aviv? They're real crafty. Listen, they are hated all over the world, so they've got to be crafty."

And he continued, "They got a lot of power in this world, you know what I mean?" he said. "Which I think is great. I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. If you look in most professional sports, they're run by Jewish people. If you look at a lot of most successful corporations and stuff, more businesses, they're run by Jewish. It's not a knock, but they are some crafty people."

Actually, those comments don't bother me at all. He seems to be talking candidly, and honestly from his point of view. I'm okay with it, I like knowing where I stand with people.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:05:59 PM »
His comments don't bother me either really. I think he is speaking in admiration. While I wouldn't necessarily use the terms he's using, still he's speaking with admiration and not hate.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 10:29:00 PM »
No there not Anti Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 12:43:02 AM »
I think he admires the Jewish people, so NO

Din Rodef

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 01:59:31 AM »
Today, I was cruising myspace and found a Jewish guy that I went to junior and senior high school with...

guess what?

He's a lawyer now  ;D

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 02:18:59 AM »
You have to pick your battles wisely. Maybe he is an anti-Semite or maybe he's just being a wise-ass. This doesn't bother me.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 03:31:34 AM »
I'd take what the guy said as a sincere compliment. But im a bit confused, if you are anti-semitic, are you only anti-jews? Or does it include other races?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 08:17:04 AM »
He has the brain of a monkey.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 12:47:06 PM »
He has the brain of a monkey.

For once a comment that I agree with.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 01:57:54 PM »
I'd take what the guy said as a sincere compliment. But im a bit confused, if you are anti-semitic, are you only anti-jews? Or does it include other races?

Anti-Semitic refers to Jews. However Hitler was really anti-Semitie, the Nazis belived that the Semities were mongerlized race of Mongoliod-Negeriod in origin, but mixed with the Aryan Arabians, creating the so called Jews and Arabs of today, Hitler also states that the Arabs were of Aryan origin before the Mongoliod-Negeriod Afro-Asiatics came and mongerlized them, also Madison Grants also describes that Semities have mongerlized the Nordic Arabs into the dark Semities. Hitler also has stated that the Jews have adopted alot of Aryan blood, but they were polluting it with their racial inferior Afro-Asiatic blood.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »
i hate these black's, always bashing everyone specialy jew's.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 03:23:04 AM »
Tonycali99 where do you come from? How old are you?