Author Topic: DAVID BEN MOSHE INTERVIEW ON RADIO FOR JTF.ORG  (Read 2476 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: DAVID BEN MOSHE INTERVIEW ON RADIO FOR JTF.ORG
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 02:06:46 AM »
This is a fantastic idea eb22!

Thanks,  arksis.

It's not often that a JTF spokesperson gets the opportunity to be interviewed for over 40 minutes.      The info that David provided in that interview is invaluable.       What caught my attention the most is the way he broke down the history of Barack Hussein Obama as someone who WASN'T born in the U.S.     It was very convincing.      This interview can be a valuable resource for JTF as the organization moves forward.      David's efforts are very much appreciated.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »
David is invaluable because he has the information, delivers it compellingly and most important doesn't have a felony record like Chiam so he can't be called a terrorist like so many of JTF's enemies will say.  This was a great interview and I second the idea of putting it on the homepage. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »
Great Job David!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2009, 08:00:09 PM »

David Ben Moshe is truly amazing!! Like Chaim Ben Pesach and Geert Wilders he is someone I look up to!! Like Chaim, David Ben Moshe is a TRUE hero and a GREAT speaker! We have so many talented, intelligent and gifted people who are part of this incredible JTF movement!!

I look forward to seeing Chaim and David speak together again in JTF videos at some point in the future.

G-d bless you sister AsheDina for posting this remarkable interview from such a remarkable, patriotic member of our movement!!

Kol tuv achoti,

Joshua.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2009, 10:31:12 PM »

David Ben Moshe is truly amazing!! Like Chaim Ben Pesach and Geert Wilders he is someone I look up to!! Like Chaim, David Ben Moshe is a TRUE hero and a GREAT speaker! We have so many talented, intelligent and gifted people who are part of this incredible JTF movement!!

I look forward to seeing Chaim and David speak together again in JTF videos at some point in the future.

G-d bless you sister AsheDina for posting this remarkable interview from such a remarkable, patriotic member of our movement!!

Kol tuv achoti,

Joshua.
4:
  If only David Ben Moshe or Chaim got to interview Wilders, that would have been great.  The gal that interviewed him flopped her hair around like Cher.  Did she not know that this man is like Nelson or Churchhill...?  I know I am a picky pain about these things.
  Anyway, Steve is a SWEET man and he is also very patriotic. :usa:

Sentinel:
According to Obama and NAPALMitano, we are ALL terrorists. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 08:53:38 AM »

Kol tuv achoti,

Joshua.
4:
  If only David Ben Moshe or Chaim got to interview Wilders, that would have been great.  The gal that interviewed him flopped her hair around like Cher.  Did she not know that this man is like Nelson or Churchhill...?  I know I am a picky pain about these things.
  Anyway, Steve is a SWEET man and he is also very patriotic. :usa:

Sentinel:
According to Obama and NAPALMitano, we are ALL terrorists. >:(

They support Iran and the terror, so Obama and his "friends" are the real terrorists.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2009, 06:24:00 AM »
Well done Dovid! :) Very articulate.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2009, 08:05:22 AM »
Yesh: He did do excellent and he sounds about 25 yrs old, and I LOVE HIM A LOT.

He is the LOVE of my WHOLE Life. :-*

We are going to be married in the summer sometime, so, when this happens will give you all a months notice. :laugh:
 We are 100% compatible. 
You all know I am here in NYC renting from him, and he is the PERFECT gentleman.  Holds my hand, and kisses me on my nose. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates