Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 614 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 27, 2009, 06:14:14 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:57:56 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: JTF Speaks: Barack Hussein Obama's tears for terrorists
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 08:43:19 AM »
A really good video Dan!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:10:36 AM »

Thank you brother Dan Ben Noah for this truly wonderful 5 star video upload!!

:fist: :fist: :israel: :usa: :usa+israel: :fist: :fist:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 10:57:17 AM »
Very True, Waterboarding is more psychological and has reaped vital information from terrorists to keep us safe.  One has to ask is this administration for the innocent or the Terrorists?????  I call torture using the thumb screw, or dragging someone behind a horse.   The United States should never apologize for saving the lives of innocent people and using whatever measure are needed to stop Terrorism!!!!!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 10:22:17 PM »
Two points.
1) As best I understand there were 2 terrorists who were waterboarded.  One was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.  He is the savage who personally cut the head of Daniel Pearl off with a sword (or knife).  He is also the mastermind of the 911 attacks and his nephew was the mastermind of the first WTC attack in 1993 (in other words he was probably an advisor on that one).
2) For the sake of accuracy let us not understate what waterboarding is.  It is supposed to make the interrogated person feel like they are drowning.  They clearly cannot breath during the process.  I am not saying that to oppose it.  I am 100$ in favor of waterboarding a beat like Khalid Sheik Mohammed and would have no problem if harsher techniques are used but let's not let our opponents have an easy answer by stating we think waterboarding is no more than getting sprayed by a super soaker water gun.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.