Author Topic: Monkey workers in the stores  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Monkey workers in the stores
« on: May 03, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
This really isn't anything that we all don't already know but I wanted to share it with everyone.
My parents went to Levitz furniture to buy a new living room chair and there were so my monkey workers my parents thought they were in the zoo.
So my mother seen a green chair she wanted and told the monkey worker this is the chair she wants and said she wants it in green so the monkey went to a computer to fill the order, guess what?, the monkey said his computer doesn't seem to be working right (a "surprise" right?) so he went in the back and probably had to talk to 3 other monkeys to get the order placed.
So he am said it would be dalivered on Tooday, Tuesday came and the deliver truck parks, out comes a Mexican and some other kind of misfit monkey and they start to take the chair out of the box and it's not green it's brown so my parents told them to take it back, so the Mexican and monkey took it back so my parents had to go back to the store the next day to talk to the manager and surprise again, it's a monkey, the monkey manager said something went wrong and that he would make sure the green chair got there on Saturday.
So we will see on Saturday what happens.
What I think happened was a double monkey whammy, one monkey put the wrong model number ticket on the chair and the other monkey just doesn't know colors and just went along with whatever number was on the chair.
Bottom line, keep watch for the Levitz furniture going out of business sale because with all those monkeys it's going to be gone.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Monkey workers in the stores
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 10:52:30 PM »
Funny story.   ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 11:45:32 PM »
Thats thw country we live in johnny boy. Full of curious georges.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 09:27:53 PM »
This really isn't anything that we all don't already know but I wanted to share it with everyone.
My parents went to Levitz furniture to buy a new living room chair and there were so my monkey workers my parents thought they were in the zoo.
So my mother seen a green chair she wanted and told the monkey worker this is the chair she wants and said she wants it in green so the monkey went to a computer to fill the order, guess what?, the monkey said his computer doesn't seem to be working right (a "surprise" right?) so he went in the back and probably had to talk to 3 other monkeys to get the order placed.
So he am said it would be dalivered on Tooday, Tuesday came and the deliver truck parks, out comes a Mexican and some other kind of misfit monkey and they start to take the chair out of the box and it's not green it's brown so my parents told them to take it back, so the Mexican and monkey took it back so my parents had to go back to the store the next day to talk to the manager and surprise again, it's a monkey, the monkey manager said something went wrong and that he would make sure the green chair got there on Saturday.
So we will see on Saturday what happens.
What I think happened was a double monkey whammy, one monkey put the wrong model number ticket on the chair and the other monkey just doesn't know colors and just went along with whatever number was on the chair.
Bottom line, keep watch for the Levitz furniture going out of business sale because with all those monkeys it's going to be gone.
This sounds like good material for the Johnson Brown Ask the Ape Show.  It could come under the Monkey Business Section.
You could give Neil Cavuto a run for his money.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 10:49:37 PM »
Hehe you should of taken target practice at those shvartza and cookaracha monkeys. Whats even more depressing is when I go into kosher restaurants in Queens, I have to eat out of farkokta hent(yiddish). Remember when Chaim told a story awhile back about him going into a Russian jewish restaurant in queens and all the workers behind the counter were cookarachas, well I know which one it is. I think it is Pita Hot which is on main street. I recently went in there for a schwarma and I was served by a savage.
I am urinating on a Koran.