Author Topic: Ha Ha, the back stabber Arlen Sphincter just got back stabbed!!!  (Read 571 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Sphincter Will Be Junior Democrat on Committees

Ha Ha, he just keeps going down hill. It serves him right, or did he do the right thing by coming out of the closet? He has been a closet democrat for years along with McCain, . No matter though, he will not be re-elected anyway.

Sphincter would not keep his committee seniority on any of the five committees that he serves on and would be the junior Democrat on all but one — the chamber’s Special Committee on Aging. On that committee, he will benext to last in seniority.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/34648-1.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ha Ha, the back stabber Arlen Sphincter just got back stabbed!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »
It would be much nicer if one of the schvartze or Arab beasts Sphincter loves would stab him in the back for real, with a shank.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »
What I want to know is what do these guys get that they never want to leave their jobs and are even willing to switch parties to stay.

Let's face it, Specter is no spring chicken, he's at least 75 years old, and he still wants to be there.  What's up with that?

Why would he prefer to be in D.C. at an advanced age instead of being among his family, his children, grandchildren, fishing, or doing things that would bring him pleasure in his later years.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 11:08:17 PM »
It would be much nicer if one of the schvartze or Arab beasts Sphincter loves would stab him in the back for real, with a shank.

...or better yet, he should get highjacked by the Butt Pitates, who the Dem help out today!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 11:40:54 PM »
What I want to know is what do these guys get that they never want to leave their jobs and are even willing to switch parties to stay.

I wonder, a lot of them turn down or leave jobs with pay / perks in the millions for a government job. I don't understand. Before I bought my present farm I had one that a government worker (congressman or senator, I don't want to be too revealing) had recently owned, within a year of me. The house was almost 7000 square feet with an elevator (3 floors), elaborate cabinets, wood floors, trim, and woodwork, an unbelievable study and library, a 14 stall barn with a birthing stall and a 1700 square foot apartment, close to 300 acres, house sitting at the foot of a mountain, over 200 acres fenced pasture, 3/4 mile concrete driveway, 4 board wood cross fenced lining the drive on both sides and the road frontage, 4 large wood decks, 4 fireplaces with gas stove inserts, 4 1/2 baths, on and on and on...... I dare say that most of that was paid for by other people. He got all kinds of things free. Every Christmas we got tons of NICE gifts with his name on them from all sorts of people and businesses, he said to keep whatever came as gifts. He sold this place and bought one even nicer (but a lot less land) for $700,000 that should have sold for about 5 times that or more. Unbelievable deals and business opportunities seemed to fall right into his lap and everyone always wanted to give him things. Maybe this will shed some light on the question.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 11:41:48 PM »

Let's face it, Specter is no spring chicken, he's at least 75 years old, and he still wants to be there.  What's up with that?

Why would he prefer to be in D.C. at an advanced age instead of being among his family, his children, grandchildren, fishing, or doing things that would bring him pleasure in his later years.

This has always been MY question too ag! I mean geeze, the best healthcare coverage, a pension we could never imagine and WHY would they want to stay in that awful town?! Makes NO sense to me at all.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane