Author Topic: Obama Demands Dismantling Of W. Bank Communities  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Obama Demands Dismantling Of W. Bank Communities
« on: May 06, 2009, 09:35:51 AM »
http://www.menewsline.com/article-1173,3430-Obama-Demands-Dismantling-Of-W-B.aspx

No surprise here. It starts. >:(

WASHINGTON [MENL] -- President Barack Obama, amid preparations for a new Middle East plan, has demanded that Israel begin dismantling Jewish communities in the West Bank    Vice President Joseph Biden said the White House would demand thatIsrael take a series of steps to prepare for the establishment of aPalestinian state. Biden acknowledged that those steps would not be easy.    "Israel has to work for a two state-solution -- you're not going to likemy saying this -- but not build more settlements, dismantle existingoutposts and allow Palestinians freedom of movement and access to economicopportunity," Biden told the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee on May 5.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 10:01:18 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Obama Demands Dismantling Of W. Bank Communities
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 10:58:24 AM »
Time for our fearless gal to strike!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 11:06:25 AM »
This is all absurd, however something of interest is the comment "allow Palestinians freedom of movement and access to economic opportunity". Freedom of movement, does he mean let come and go as they please into any areas without scrutiny despite the fact that there is a reasonable chance they are wishing to do harm?

Access to economic opportunity, is Biden suggesting that they be given top jobs despite the fact that they are for the most part illiterate and lack most any meaningful job skills? What position do you give to someone who's sole purpose in life is to eradicate you? Is there a chief rock thrower position open, how much would it pay? Illegitimate child manufacturing position, professor of welfare and social services leeching to the maximum potential?

Just some thoughts that came to mind.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »
Where are all the Leftist Jews who told us how pro-Israel Obama is?

I'd like to give each one of them a slap in the face.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 02:17:10 PM »
Where are all the Leftist Jews who told us how pro-Israel Obama is?

I'd like to give each one of them a slap in the face.

Just a slap? They'd be waking up in the hospital after I was through with them.  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 02:51:14 PM »
This comes not unexspected, but this claims are insane. I don't say, that compromises with normal people on this basis are wrong, but this Muslim Arabs are no normal people. Every good will you show them is only used in order to murder Jewish citizens of Israel. In the past it was always like this and until today nothing changed. I think Obama, Biden, Emanuel & co. know this, because they have lots of informations disposable. Imo this claims are pure anti semitism. If the Israeli gouvernment stops this forced policy, because lots of Jews will be killed, Obama and his gofers will wash their hands in innocence and say with perfect clear conscious: "Look we only wanted peace. Both sides were responsible for the outcome of this failed process."
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 05:10:16 PM »
I'm surprised that so many American Jews were placated by Obama's AIPAC speech; I thought it came across as base dishonesty.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 08:35:38 PM »
This is all absurd, however something of interest is the comment "allow Palestinians freedom of movement and access to economic opportunity". Freedom of movement, does he mean let come and go as they please into any areas without scrutiny despite the fact that there is a reasonable chance they are wishing to do harm?

Access to economic opportunity, is Biden suggesting that they be given top jobs despite the fact that they are for the most part illiterate and lack most any meaningful job skills? What position do you give to someone who's sole purpose in life is to eradicate you? Is there a chief rock thrower position open, how much would it pay? Illegitimate child manufacturing position, professor of welfare and social services leeching to the maximum potential?

What complete and utter garbage.
Freedom of movement and economic opportunity for what?
Only to destroy Israel and everything it has built.
As I stated before, Israel is on it's own. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 09:46:27 PM »
This is the same Joe Biden who referred to himself as a Zionist during the 2008 Presidential Election campaign.     Everything that Chaim and JTF in general said about this evil beast is proving correct.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 09:52:07 PM »

Regarding "  access to economic opportunity "   it reminds me of the same position that Barack Hussein Obama,    Joe Biden,   and leftists in general have regarding Affirmative Action in the U.S.      The bottom line is that their policies greatly endanger both the U.S. and Israel.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 09:56:15 PM »

What complete and utter garbage.
Freedom of movement and economic opportunity for what?
Only to destroy Israel and everything it has built.
As I stated before, Israel is on it's own. 

I agree that Israel is on its own.     The problem remains that the vast majority of the Israeli government consists of either self hating individuals whose agenda is the antithesis of what's in the best interest of Israel.     Or so called leaders who have no backbone and will very likely cave into pressure from the likes of BHO,   Joe Biden,  and Hillary " Saddam " Clinton.