Author Topic: Muslim invasion going loud?  (Read 1962 times)

Offline ModernWarfare

• New JTFer
Muslim invasion going loud?
« on: May 11, 2009, 01:24:26 AM »
Given the fact that the muslim birth rate is around 8.1 now I was wondering what the chances are of a super muslim army being built and launching a grand jihad against the west. I was thinking that it was very possible. I mean look at the rate those muslims are breeding, they could triple within 20 years. Given the fact that the muslim population could triple this would mean that the muslim world would go from 1.5 billion people to 4.5 billion. If even 10% of this number fought we would be facing 450,000,000 troops (look at all those zero's). I predict this force will be between 300 million to 900 million and be formed in the middle east. So of you may think that this is far fetched (I hope your right) but many people thought something like 9/11 wouldn't happen.

Lets take a closer look shall we. If in 20 years the muslim population grew to such a size they could flock from far and wide to Saudi Arabia and form up for a huge military campaign and march into Europe via the Marmaray. Lets say the muslim's have a force of 500 million. That would be by far the most massive army every created. With that size it could take huge losses, a million casualties would not even account for 0.5% of its manpower. Even if they didn't have modern weapons (which they are likely to have thanks to donations from the western world to countries like Saudi Arabia among many others) they would be able to launch human wave after human wave at western forces until they ran out of ammo. They will attack without regard for losses like they have always have. And could swarm city after city with there massive numbers.

Is this possible?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslim invasion going loud?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 06:18:45 AM »
Given the fact that the muslim birth rate is around 8.1 now I was wondering what the chances are of a super muslim army being built and launching a grand jihad against the west. I was thinking that it was very possible. I mean look at the rate those muslims are breeding, they could triple within 20 years. Given the fact that the muslim population could triple this would mean that the muslim world would go from 1.5 billion people to 4.5 billion. If even 10% of this number fought we would be facing 450,000,000 troops (look at all those zero's). I predict this force will be between 300 million to 900 million and be formed in the middle east. So of you may think that this is far fetched (I hope your right) but many people thought something like 9/11 wouldn't happen.

Lets take a closer look shall we. If in 20 years the muslim population grew to such a size they could flock from far and wide to Saudi Arabia and form up for a huge military campaign and march into Europe via the Marmaray. Lets say the muslim's have a force of 500 million. That would be by far the most massive army every created. With that size it could take huge losses, a million casualties would not even account for 0.5% of its manpower. Even if they didn't have modern weapons (which they are likely to have thanks to donations from the western world to countries like Saudi Arabia among many others) they would be able to launch human wave after human wave at western forces until they ran out of ammo. They will attack without regard for losses like they have always have. And could swarm city after city with there massive numbers.

Is this possible?

I think you're fears are unfounded.  Given the muslim immigration into Europe and the appeasement and PC attitude of current European nations, in 20 years Eurabia will be a muslim continent without any army needing to march on it and take it over with weapons.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 06:29:44 AM »
No.

Offline ModernWarfare

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 05:30:48 PM »

I think you're fears are unfounded.  Given the muslim immigration into Europe and the appeasement and PC attitude of current European nations, in 20 years Eurabia will be a muslim continent without any army needing to march on it and take it over with weapons.

I have the same fears. Assuming you have seen the video "what islam is not" you should understand how islamification works. I am pretty sure that there will be a major war in Europe. The events I have outlined seem unlikely but keep in mind that many people never thought WWII would happen... Regardless the west is in great danger thanks to as you said PC and multiculturalism.