Author Topic: "LIFE", liberty, and the pursuit of the perfect firearm  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Rainman-n-Texas

• New JTFer
  • Im one of the 23%
    • You Tube
"LIFE", liberty, and the pursuit of the perfect firearm
« on: May 12, 2009, 03:26:50 AM »
Man o Man, I have missed reading and posting with yall!!!  Every American HAS a duty to protect their FAMILY, self, and property.  At the very least one should own a shotgun, 410-20ga-12ga for home defense!  A shotgun is user friendly, shells are relatively cheap and in my opinion the best weapon for home defense  , (as in home invasion, etc).  "Bird shot" 7 1/2 would stop a big, healthy,parolee or crack head without the collateral damage.  The (pellets-projectiles) are less likely to penetrate sheet rock, siding.  In other words,  lets say an intruder/intruders kicked your front door,  "home invasion" and you confronted them in your living room, your discharge and subsequent pellets would most likely not penetrate the "Livening room, wall"  your children or neighbors on the other side would be a heckova lot safer, and the OUTLAW would be on his way to meet THE  devil!

Forgive the rambling, Its 300 cst, I cant sleep, our boy will be here tonight!  He's been doing the LORDS work the past 8 months in the middle East! yall please keep him and all our soldiers/families in your prayers,
Rainy............

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "LIFE", liberty, and the pursuit of the perfect firearm
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 06:12:00 AM »
Hi Rainman G-D bless your son and yourself and family.I'm a long time subscriber :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rainman-n-Texas

• New JTFer
  • Im one of the 23%
    • You Tube
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 06:59:55 AM »
Thanks Mord!!!  Good to be back in the saddle with yall.....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 07:45:05 AM »
Thanks Mord!!!  Good to be back in the saddle with yall.....
:)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03