Author Topic: New York Slime urges Bibi not to bring up Iran  (Read 950 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
New York Slime urges Bibi not to bring up Iran
« on: May 12, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »
So pinchy thinks the philistinian none issue should be settled but not Iran.This is the most ignorant idea i have ever heard Israel should give up land while Iran works on Nuclear bombs.I think nuclear bomb sites must be destroyed before Israel even talks about the time of day   

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3714932,00.html   

Op-Ed: Netanyahu shouldn’t force Iranian issue on US

New York Times editorial urges Israeli PM not to pressure US administration into unnecessary moves regarding Tehran, hopes Obama will resist any pressure by Jerusalem

Yitzhak Benhorin
Published:    05.12.09, 19:50 / Israel News

WASHINGTON – With US President Barack Obama's administration preparing for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's nearing Washington visit, the New York Times published an editorial including a list of recommended "dos and don'ts" for the Israeli premier .

The first advice the paper gives Netanyahu is not to "artificially force" Obama to end his Iranian overtures. The paper also calls on the American president to reject any attempt by Netanyahu "to lead Israel, or push the United States, into unnecessary military action."

Ally
US aid to Israel to continue despite crisis  / Yitzhak Benhorin
American administration asks Congress to approve security aid to Jewish state as part of 2010 budget. 'This is an expression of the ongoing US commitment to Israel's security,' says outgoing Ambassador Meridor
Full story

The Times also referred to the pressure Obama is likely to exert on the Israeli PM regarding the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, suggesting Netanyahu may try to link the two, and urged Obama to resist.

Obama is scheduled to hold a series of meetings with Middle East leaders next week: The meeting with Netanyahu is set for Monday; Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak will arrive in the White House on May 26 and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on the 28th.

The Obama administration, added the editorial, has set a clear agenda regarding its relations with Israel. It would like to see real progress on the two-state solution, halting of settlement construction and the removal of unnecessary IDF checkpoints in the West Bank.

The Times believes Obama should avoid making the same mistakes as his predecessor George W. Bush, who procrastinated the Israeli-Palestinian peace process; a move the paper claims hindered US interests in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Iran and gave al-Qaeda and other extremist groups "a reason" to form an anti-US front.

Advertisement   

The editorial makes note of the immense difficulties in the negotiations, and the internal strife between the Palestinian factions – which it names as one of the reasons for the stalled process – but nevertheless, it claims that the region's moderate nations, the likes of Egypt and Saudi Arabia, may help push the peace process and curb Iran.

The Times offers a possible scenario, suggesting that Obama will ask the Arab leaders he meets after Netanyahu to launch direct negotiations and diplomatic relations, as well as commercial ones.

Pessimism may be a Mideast norm, concludes the editorial, but such steps may dramatically change the situation.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 01:48:31 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: New York Slime urges Bibi not to bring up Iran
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »
What you expect from fallowers of Obamah the deformed messiash. The first iranian atomic bomb will target not Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv but NYC.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 02:03:33 PM »
What you expect from fallowers of Obamah the deformed messiash. The first iranian atomic bomb will target not Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv but NYC.

I suspect, that Pak will be involved in the first nuklear strike against the western world.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 06:25:52 PM »
The new york nazi times proves how dangerous self hating jews are. I can promise you that a self hating kike wrote that editorial. Lets hope the "person" who wrote that editorial for the ny nazi times is no longer with us.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 11:12:28 PM »
Amen to that.