Author Topic: Shalom From The Space Coast of Florida...  (Read 2864 times)

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Shalom From The Space Coast of Florida...
« on: May 12, 2009, 11:17:50 PM »
Greetings from the State of Florida:

I have been listening to Chaim Ben Bescach’s “ask JTF” for almost a year now. I’m a 21 yearold currently attending college to obtain a bachelors degree in political science. I found the link from the JTF.org homepage after watching various compelling videos that provided the address to this forum for the viewers. I have to say Chaim is a very compelling speaker and an intelligent individual. It’s really too bad Chaim is not propped up by some good rich right-winger looking for a good speaker to spread the word about the inconsistent and murderous bulk of the Quran and Hadith.

A funny part of the “ask JTF” show I find myself laughing uncontrollably at is the “MHHHHHmmmhh” stories about the various affirmative action animals causing 100 car pileups and promising one price and then giving another and so on. God bless you good Jews! There are so many vicious Jew-hating heathens who say the most sick and evil lies about the Jewish people while completely neglecting the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

I have a question for any younger JTFers in college out there. As America is heading to hell and turning into a third world “Mefrican” nation, I am considering the option of some day moving to the Jewish nation. I also am refusing to pay these reparations through my taxes that are over 20 times the amount Dr. Michal King, J.R. demanded before he was shot-up! If I were to do this I would want to know enough Hebrew to be able to work within the Israeli legal system. This would require extensive Hebrew studies as English native speakers may find learning such a different language very difficult.

Thus, my question is why do virtually no colleges, except for Jewish Universities or Theologically based institutions, provide Hebrew as a language?

In Florida we are required to take at least 2 years of a foreign language to get an A.A. degree with the expectation of furthering your education. Many bachelor programs require 3 years. I will have taken 2 years of Spanish after this summer, but the school I am transferring to does not offer Hebrew! It’s utterly ridiculous that we are forced to learn French or Spanish so that those with minds will be almost compelled to stay involved in the North American society so the deterioration can be slowed as much as possible.

Glad to be a member,

Paul
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Shalom From The Space Coast of Florida...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 11:20:46 PM »
Great to have you here Paul!
       Welcome To The JTF Forum!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 03:23:29 AM »
Welcome Paul.  Glad to have you on board bro!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 04:34:28 AM »
Welcome!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 05:32:41 AM »
Welcome!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israelipatriot

• Honorable Winged Member
  • New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 06:31:40 AM »
Welcome!

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 08:51:34 AM »
Hello there Paul, i am new but just love it here! I too am in Florida and know everything you said is so true! You would think that being born in this great melting pot of America they would offer more than they do...also what gets me is that in America the Jewish people have contributed more to this country than all the other nationalities combined yet this country won't offer Hebrew in School? This is an out rage. i have been looking at the Hebrew lessons on here at JTF but it has been most difficult for me... 

Very Glad to meet you and Welcome! This has been a very warm bunch of friends!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
Welcome to JTF

Great username!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 01:03:26 PM »
Welcome to JTF, Paul. 

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 02:02:00 AM »
Thanks guys:

Freedomannie: it's ridiculous! I remember in one of Chaim's shows when he said something like Jews made up like 70% of all ivy league universities in the 60s -- then came affirmative action. Such a joke! Nothing can be done today like changing the title to a car, acquiring new license plates, getting a new drivers license, or anything involving city work due to the employees the government hires.

Now though, I'm telling you, there is a very serious problem which I believe will be one of the main factors in the destruction of America. That is the affirmative action within universities that has skyrocketed in recent years. Kids are getting degrees in African Studies and Pop Culture with no aspiration for anything after they get their free college degrees. There are uneducated people with college degrees in places of power (B. Hussein) that have the ability to cause very serious problems within the economy and society as a whole.

It's sad to think about how all of what our Jewish and Gentile American forefathers created is being desecrated so some basted whites can stay in office.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!