Author Topic: Pope Benedict XVI was a nazi soldier.  (Read 3349 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Pope Benedict XVI was a nazi soldier.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 06:32:24 AM »
Hardly a soldier
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Solv0trollMens

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 07:05:18 AM »

« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 07:14:36 AM by Solv0Mens »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 07:06:35 AM »
Ratzinger seems to be very anti-Jewish so I think some of the brainwashing stuck. I'm not sure about him but I think a lot of the kids didn't really have any choice about going into that type of thing though. The article says that membership was legally required for those kids.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 07:24:18 AM »
He was nazi hitlerjugend volunteer too. He is a shame of the Catholic Cathedral.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 07:27:16 AM »
He was nazi hitlerjugend volunteer too. He is a shame of the Catholic Cathedral.

I think the volunteer part is that part that bothers me the most.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 07:28:52 AM »

And he was coward too, when the Russians entered to Germany, he left the army. Tipycal nazi volunteer. By the way I'm online on msn. You woke up so early!  :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 11:23:26 AM »
Membership in the Hitler youth and the Wehrmacht were mandatory so these facts alone don't make him a Nazi. However when I judge his actions in the present, I think Rybystars is right about him.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »
Membership in the Hitler youth and the Wehrmacht were mandatory so these facts alone don't make him a Nazi. However when I judge his actions in the present, I think Rybystars is right about him.
I agree!! I don't think that things like this were optional for Germans back then. It also seems he had very little conviction for any of it. My Problem with this Pope are his Liberal leanings and the fact that he has backed the fakeastinian cause relentlessly. His support for a two state solution  in Israel has disturbed me far more then any other of controversies surrounding this Pope.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 01:30:03 PM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 01:30:53 PM »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »
I agree.

By the way I read that he is a gay.

http://pope-ratz.blogspot.com/2008/08/proof-of-benedict-xvi-is-gay.html

That is Bull shiit

How do you know? Nobody knows it. Maybe he is really a gay. (I don't say it, I'm not sure about it, but...)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »
I agree.

That is Bull shiit

How do you know? Nobody knows it. Maybe he is really a gay. (I don't say it, I'm not sure about it, but...)

No one knows but just because you read it on a "blog" it must be true
That is like me making a blog about you calling you a fag by posting "info" saying there is proof you are

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
I agree.

That is Bull shiit

But what? False accusations like that are pointless unless they are substantiated. There is enough controversy surrounding this Pope without putting things into the mix that most likely are untrue.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 02:25:55 PM »
I don't like Ratzinger and the theology of the RCC. But with all respect this fight is in the moment not in our interest.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »

That bothers me as well. 

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 12:16:24 AM »
Just cannot believe a Man of G-d, the Vicar of Christ would be seen doing seig hile salutes.  Shame shame. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 04:50:52 AM »

I think the second picture is cropped.
He obviously has both arms raised.
He is probably saying Mass.  Look at his vestaments.
I don't care if the Pope is attacked.  There is enough real ammunition though.
Must we use a poorly cropped photo?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 05:00:31 AM »
Thank you bullcat - here is the real photo:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 05:21:43 AM »
What a little crop can do to the truth....  :o
However he had not much support in Germany and from other German bishops. He was elected by the RCC due to his hard-line politics and a liberal pope would really be a threat to the church itself - at least in times of threats by an overwhelmingly religious muslim world!
And if I was a Catholic I surely would approve some of his anti-muslim speeches and actions and I would dislike his rough tone towards the Jews but nevertheless from his point of view, he is defending what he thinks is best for the Catholic church. And as long as no one is harmed, it should be okay. This is better than such an over-tolerant person who bowws down to all others and selling his church to the muslims!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 05:30:39 AM »

Thank You, Pheasant.  ;D
I couldn't find the real photo to post.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 07:49:38 AM »
I think that if he takes a position on anything, it can do real harm or real good.

There are many, many Catholics all over the world. It is a huge denomination. I believe that most of them are very good people with rational minds. However, there are some who may have less education and might, for example, live in third world countries. Those people might take what the pope says as coming from the mouth of God Himself. Therefore the pope has to be really careful what kind of statements he makes because he has influence over large numbers of people.

If he makes an anti-Semitic statement, it could spark a rise in anti-Semitism.

He may not have the power that popes did in the Middle Ages, but I don't think people should underestimate his influence either.

I was really happy when John Paul II took a very strong pro-life stance. This may have saved many babies' lives and some women's lives too. I was furious when John Paull II was smooching a Qu'ran.

I just hope Ratzinger doesn't say anything that leads to too much harm for the Jewish people.

As a non-denominational Christian, I don't follow him, and I think he's just a human being like the rest of us who can make mistakes and be wrong about things. I do want him to be successful in inspiring people to behave in a moral way. If he suggests anything immoral though, I want him to fail.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 09:22:43 AM »
I think that if he takes a position on anything, it can do real harm or real good.

There are many, many Catholics all over the world. It is a huge denomination. I believe that most of them are very good people with rational minds. However, there are some who may have less education and might, for example, live in third world countries. Those people might take what the pope says as coming from the mouth of G-d Himself. Therefore the pope has to be really careful what kind of statements he makes because he has influence over large numbers of people.

If he makes an anti-Semitic statement, it could spark a rise in anti-Semitism.

He may not have the power that popes did in the Middle Ages, but I don't think people should underestimate his influence either.

I was really happy when John Paul II took a very strong pro-life stance. This may have saved many babies' lives and some women's lives too. I was furious when John Paull II was smooching a Qu'ran.

I just hope Ratzinger doesn't say anything that leads to too much harm for the Jewish people.

As a non-denominational Christian, I don't follow him, and I think he's just a human being like the rest of us who can make mistakes and be wrong about things. I do want him to be successful in inspiring people to behave in a moral way. If he suggests anything immoral though, I want him to fail.

Good post!  I pray that this Pope will stay out of political issues he has no business inserting himself into.  :-X Would be a good policy.

I only commented on the picture, in this thread, because it was obviously cropped to portray the Pope in a certain way.  It is not good evidence of the Pope being a Nazi.  I'm sure there is better evidence, to lend to the debate, then that picture.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »
Good post!  I pray that this Pope will stay out of political issues he has no business inserting himself into.  :-X Would be a good policy.

Thanks, and I do think it would be better if he used better judgment about what topics he spoke on.

I only commented on the picture, in this thread, because it was obviously cropped to portray the Pope in a certain way.  It is not good evidence of the Pope being a Nazi.  I'm sure there is better evidence, to lend to the debate, then that picture.

I get irritated when people make stuff up to use against people. If someone is in the wrong, explain why they are and how you disagree with them. If they did something bad, then talk about what they actually did that was bad. Making stuff up ruins the credibility of everything else that is said.

Yikes, a double sieg heil salute!  That is one motivated Nazi.  (kidding)

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 02:04:56 PM »
Yikes, a double sieg heil salute!  That is one motivated Nazi.  (kidding)
Yikes, not funny.    (just kidding... 8;))
It would have been better to show that picture, with your caption, then to have cropped it.