Author Topic: Ask JTF for May 24, 2009  (Read 9412 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for May 24, 2009
« on: May 16, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on George Allen?

PS: I would like to hear a recent Affirmative Action story especially with any Obama-lookalikes.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 07:53:57 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for May 24, 2009
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you talk about the concept of dying al kiddush hashem? When is a deceased Jew said to have died al kiddush hashem? I'm sorry to mention them, but I think the people on the splinter forums misuse this term. They say that you can't criticize Irv Rubin because he "died al kiddush hashem."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 08:09:05 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Are the names of evil people listed in the Bible code, as a warning of sorts perhaps?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 09:50:12 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 08:43:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Where do you think America will be 10 years from now and how do you think it will look?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 09:00:12 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 08:53:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Baruch Hashem, the Sri Lankan military finally crushed the last remnants of so-called "Eelam" (the Tamil equivalent of "Palestine") and slew its leader, the Tamil Hitler Velupillai Prabakaran (ys"vz), one of the most demonic and savage Koranimals who has ever walked the planet. Unfortunately, his Western counterpart Hashim Thaci (ys"vz) is still living large. Please fill JTFers in on all of the crimes against humanity that this satanic sewer pig has masterminded.

SerbAvenger
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 01:19:58 AM by Serb Avenger »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 08:59:09 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What do you think of Obamas credit Card plan? Also what do you think of the second person in cogress to become the next president hint her name is Nancy? Should we spred JTF to other websites and services like PlayStation Network? What will Obama do during the summer? Where can I upload the Ask JTF collection for everyone to download?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 02:48:26 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 06:19:39 AM »
Dear Hayim,

What is your opinion on the site unorthodoxjew.blogspot.com ?

I think that he has done a great job exposing child molestation in the Haredi community and the coverup by some of the "Gedolim"  considered to be great Talmidei Hakhamim by Haredi Jews.

He does mock them, and normally I would be against mocking Rabbis but in light of their actions on Behalf of child molesters, I think they should be mocked and exposed until they resign from their positions in shame.

What do you think?

P.S. I originally wrote a list of names of prominent Rabbis accused of covering up for these wicked monsters, I have removed the list because not all of the facts are known and/or provable and I don't want to end up being wrong, but one thing that is an absolute matter of public record is that Yaakov Litzman has used his political power as an Agudah political boss to block the extradition of Avrohom Mondrowitz, a vicious pedophile who fled to Israel 25 years ago. This is the same Litzman who demanded that Israel not use the term swine flu so as not to sully Jewish ears with the word swine. What about the hundreds of Jewish victims whose innocence was sullied by this monster he seeks to protect?

I remember once hearing you say that all of these Agudah animals should be put to death. I used to disagree. I no longer disagree.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 03:38:28 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 07:59:14 AM »
Shalom chaim

Your comments about the foiled attempted Riverdale bombings in the Bronx.  Thank you.

Dr dan
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03:01:43 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline dominicanjtfer

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »
Dear Chaim, please comment on California governor schwartzanagger's proposal to close down San Quentin and release thousands of dangerous criminals into the community. Lou Dobbs stated he was doing it to force California voters to accept his proposals for higher taxes. We need to demand an end to this madness because it will also affect everyone in America. I was also wondering how you pronounce his last name. ;D

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »
reserved

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 11:53:20 PM »
   If someone just called themselves a doctor and started practicing medicine without a license or even the proper training, they would probably harm their patients and might end up going to jail. While it is common for people to do this in third world countries, it is not as common in the United States. What is more common are people calling themselves Rabbis without the proper qualification and corrupting people's souls. Too bad the legal systems can't crack down on conservative and deform frauds the way they can with someone illegally practicing other professions. 
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Thank you very much for your brillant answer last week.
Can you tell me how much time exactly after our conception does G-d create our soul?

I have also a question in Jewish eschatology. If I have understood you correctly when the Messiah comes there will be resurrection of the dead. But what happens with the soul in the intermediate period between the dead of a person and the time when the messiah comes?
Are there in the World to come also going to be any babies who will be born? And if yes, how does G-d solve the problem of overpopulation?

Kind regards

davinci
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:12:50 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 03:51:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I found your opening to last week's JTF very fascinating, and I would like to learn more about it.  I would be very interested in researching this Torah code further.

It does raise an important question for me though, and I am not asking this with any arrogance (G-d forbid).  If a foretelling of every event or name can be found numerically in the text of the Torah, and this is proof of G-d, because only G-d could know what the future holds, then that means that everything is pre-determined.  Isn't that so?  If future events can be deciphered in the Torah, that means that there is predestination and that we really do not have free will. 

Do you follow my reasoning?  For instance, if Rabin's assassination is encoded in the Torah along with the name of his assassin, then that means that the assassin was fated to do it!  He had no free will.  If Rabin had not been murdered, (say the assassin had used his free will and changed his mind), then the code would have been incorrect.

We can't have free will AND predestination.  Can you explain this to me some more please?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 05:58:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

How can the nation of Rhodesia be restored? There is a community of Rhodesian expatriates all over the world - many of them have military training and there is a strong sentiment among them that a commando raid should occur inside Zimbabwe and that Robert Mugabe be forcibly overthrown. Obviously the government and military of Zimbabwe is a third-world joke and they could easily be defeated by any competent army. Is there any way this could happen? Do you think America would send in troops to attack a restored Rhodesian government if such a thing happened? The confiscation of land and the massacres of the white Rhodesians by Mugabe was a blatant war crime of the modern era that should never be forgotten or forgiven. The fact that the rest of the world let it happen is just as shameful.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 12:29:16 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

The Muslim situation in Europe is a disaster. Do you think Europe will get rid of these animals soon, or do you think they will act when it is too late? I am currently reading a book called "While Europe Slept" and I had no idea that these Muslim families are collecting welfare checks as much as $3000/month + additional money for every child they have (even while they're attending Quran school back in their Islamic country), its outrageous (and generous). These children come back to the country to have their children born so they can collect welfare on them, when they have not even learned the language because they attended school taught in Arabic. In turn, governments try to do something about this and then they get violent reactions from Muslims, so they appease them and then shelf the problem. I have nothing but hope that Europe can and will be saved, and I am willing to die to see that happen. Another thing, do you think that white self-hatred that is imposed through schools and the media are factors? And lastly, if European nations were to expel them or had to their military against them while Obama is in office, how do you think he would react?

Thank you and G-d bless,
Clay
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 06:40:18 AM »
My Dearest Hero Chiam,

G-d is proving his existence to humanity, that He is the Holy G-d of the Holy Scripture and NOT of the muslim nazi koran or any other pagan belief system by the following means throughout the 20th century and this is culminating (coming to a head) in our time.

1)  G-d forced the Holocaust in order to make Jews to return to Israel that He created for them and forced to be resettled by them after WWII and is to remain theirs now and forever as promised by Him.  The Holocaust was the singular event which presented Jews with the choice to return to the Holy Land and reestablish the state of Israel, flee to the United States, or die.  The Balfour Declaration would have been too easy, G-d had to make His Holy presence known and did this through damning them in their cursed exile in order to demonstrate the miracle of His promises He would fulfill to those who made the choice to reestablish their land.

2)  G-d is protecting the Hebrews in Israel by divine means despite efforts by muslims to destroy Her from without and self-hating Jews from within.

3)  Today, Jews in Europe, particularly in France and England, are being persecuted by muslim nazi invaders who have infiltrated European countries via the leaders of those nations being successfully duped by the twin evils that define modern liberalism:  radical egalitarianism and radical individualism.  This, along with the social lubricant of massive muslim nazi oil money, has made the lie of multiculturalism plausible by duping the indigenous white populaces into taking in these filthy creatures who are hell bent on destroying the indigenous populations, after they get rid of the Jews.  This will fulfill two goals:  a) force the balance of Europe's Jews to flee to Israel under duress and penalty of death from the muslim nazis, same as the Hitlerian nazis and b) punish Europe's nations for facilitating the attempted destruction of the Jewish people, His chosen people, by destroying them entirely.  I believe Europe is cursed by G-d to be destroyed by the muslim nazis and there is nothing they can do to stop it.  They will be punished for the unforgivable sins of their fathers via their complete annihilation in this generation as "...He will curse them who curse thee."

4)  G-d is using this tactic with the second round of nazis in Europe, the muslim nazis, for the purpose of calling His people back to Israel in order to reach fullness, or ripeness of His land.  At that time, He will fulfill the balance of the unfulfilled prophesies left in the Holy Scripture.

5)  G-d has given the Arabs hundreds of times the land of Israel, hundreds of times the population of Israel, the most massive wealth, the most vicious hatred of the Jews, and are bristling with weapons of mass destruction.  They will never be convinced of the veracity of God's word despite all the Scriptural miracles and will thus trigger a massive war to destroy Israel, the war of Gog and Magog, Armageddon.  Israel will not be destroyed because G-d will bring the Messiah who will save them, not because the Hebrews deserve it, but in order to sanctify His Holy Name and thus the world will know God forever after. 

My question is:  Do you agree with this general construct or have any specific criticisms or things to add? 

Best always to you and G-d bless you and the great members of JTF.org.

SFT

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 10:26:36 PM »
Chaim,
Joe Biden's net worth is estimated at $100-150k by the mainstream media. During the election the media constantly reminded us that Biden was not wealthy and was one of the poorest Senators.  He had been a Senator since 1973 and thus received a Senator's income for 35 years. The salary of a US Senator in 1996 was $133K, and by 2006 it reached $165K a year.  Biden's son worked for MBNA bank and MBNA was also a major Biden campaign contributor.  On paper Biden should be a multimillionaire. So is the media playing along with his average Joe persona or is Joe Biden the worst allocator of personal salary of all time?  What is your take on Biden's financial situation and what does his true financial standing reveal about him and the mainstream media? 
Thanks
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 10:37:57 PM by Baltimore »

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 04:55:01 PM »
Dear Chaim, what are your thoughts on Mexican Revolutionary heroes, Emilio Zapata and Pancho Villa?

PS: The Bible code is a pile of hooha. The exact technique used was also used on hebrew translations of Stephen King's IT, Lord Of the Rings and the Koran. All they did was sort out a bunch of letters. The technique was also used by the CIA and MI5 to put codes in books. Also the code made false predictions of a nuclear attack by Libya in 1996 and a nuclear attack in New York in 2004 which did not happen. Why didn't they find the september 11th attacks there? Couldn't they have prevented it or warned us? Why hasn't the code yielded an event before it happened? I put more faith in Miss Cleo *MMMHHMMMM!* Than the so called code. We should listen to prophets instead.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 08:04:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm interested in your thoughts regarding the decision making that the United States and Israel made in the Gulf War that took place in 1990 and 1991. 

What key decisions were made by the U.S.  and Israel that you agreed with and what key decisions did you disagree with ?         Regarding the key decisions you disagreed with,    what would have been your preferred course of action?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 10:59:06 PM »
Hi Chaim

With the fag menace raising with unprecedented rapidity in today's world, I think there should be section dedicated to expose the dangers of homosexuality in the JTF forum.

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 11:45:48 PM »
I remember once hearing you say that all of these Agudah animals should be put to death. I used to disagree. I no longer disagree.
Yes I agree with you (now) and Chaim both: these cultists are the ones who start riots when people drive their pregnant wives to the hospital on Shabbat, but say that the state of Israel is illegitimate and support literally anything in the name of "peace".

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 07:09:04 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

If so many people out there realize what Obama is doing why aren't there more out spoken voices confronting him? I know Rush tried and I know this week Cheney tried but this is not enough.  Why is there no strong opposition saying this is more then enough and we are not going to allow this animal to tear down this country even further?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Long time no see. I am finally just about finished with my busy course's so I'll have some time to ask questions. My question for this week is what do you think about foreign aid in general? Does it help most countries? I think you mentioned that foreign aid to Israel wasn't a good idea, I agree with you there. I know that foreign aid to Africa has never helped, and Barack Osama has spent trillions of dollars so far, more so than any U.S. President in American history, this is truly unbelievable. I feel he'll drive the economy into even more financial problems than it already is if he keeps spending money like water, that doesn't benefit righteous organizations, Jews and Gentiles in America, Israel and Western Civilization. All of Barack Osama's money spending is going to Africa, Welfare, MuSSlim benefit, and Abortions, all evil things.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2009, 12:09:33 PM »
Dear Chaim do you think the goal of kids programing that comes on PBS such as Barney and Friends is to pretty much dumb down our young population?  You'll often see on the Barney and friends show Barney the Purple dinosaur singing how it's great to be crazy or how we can solve all our problems with magic.  Also I have noticed the show teaches kids we should be all alike rather than be individuals.  Thanks in advance and have a happy Memorial day. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2009, 01:15:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim, two unrelated questions and if you only have time for 1 I understand.

1) With Barak announcing (apparently with Bibi's approval) that 22 outposts will be destroyed do you expect massive (Amona style) resistance to this move?

2) Whatever happened to Dave (I believe he is now Dov) Fish.  I believe at one time he was Kahane's next in charge.  I remember he was a funny guy (good sense of humor).  I last saw him speak in the early 1980s at the Herut Party of San Francisco (there actually was such a group, we also had Benny Begin speak also) and I told him that I was ex JDL.  He just said that was fine but that from his point of view JDL just was not happening any more and that he had a wife, several daughters, and some position in Israel's Herut Party which he found much more effective than JDL.  He seemed like a talented guy and it would be nice if he had any influence these days.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.