Author Topic: Ask JTF for May 24, 2009  (Read 9411 times)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: Ask JTF for May 24, 2009
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2009, 04:35:08 PM »
Hello Chaim do you know why our news media won't go after obama about his birth certificate? Also do you think his aunt got evicted from the Boston housing projects she lives in? Thanks and GD bless.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for May 24, 2009
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

recently the videos on my channels have been relentlessly attacked by Albanian and Bosnian Muslim Nazis as well as their Bolshevik Leftist supporters in America and Europe.

The main theme brought up by these vicious Muslim Nazi beasts is denying the Holocaust that they perpetrated as part of Hitler's and Himmler's willing collaborators in the Skanderbeg, Handschar and Kama Nazi SS divisions.

They try to convince me that Muslim Albanians and Bosnians saved Jews during the Holocaust and that we JTF'ers are making up World War 2 history.

They always point to Yad Vashem's recognition of a few Righteous Gentile Albanians [i.e. overwhelmingly  Christians] who saved Jews in Albania. I know for a fact that Albania was under Italian occupation until the end of 1943 and that there were only a few hundred Jews left in Albania who were already dispersed into the general population and were therefore out of reach of Hitler's SS mass murder squads by early 1944 because the Italian troops refused to participate in rounding the Jews up for mass murder by Hitler's Holocaust machinery all over Europe.

These Albanian and Bosnian Muslims keep trying to convince us Jews that we should be grateful to them for saving Jews during the Holocaust in Albania and Bosnia but they always fail to mention how they willingly volunteered for mass murder operations by joining Hitler's and Himmler's SS divisions - and they especially fail to mention the Holocaust they perpetrated in Kosovo and Bosnia as part of the SS mass murder machinery.

Can you please once and for all debunk this nonsense that we Jews should be grateful to the Albanian and Bosnian Muslims instead of condemning them for volunteering for the SS during the Holocaust.

Just so you know I will be making a video of your answer for this week's show. G-d bless you Chaim for your great work.