Author Topic: Biden to visit Serbia on Wednesday  (Read 5661 times)

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Biden to visit Serbia on Wednesday
« on: May 16, 2009, 08:57:11 PM »
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=05&dd=16&nav_id=59180

Personally, I wouldn't let this Serb-hating scumbag anywhere near my country.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Biden to visit Serbia on Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »
I agree with you completely :israel: :serbia:

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 06:12:47 AM »
What can a man do...

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 07:03:01 AM »
Let every church bell ring in Belgrade!
Let every car in Belgrade to put sirens on.
 :israel: :serbia:

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »
Several young men were caught last night from "unknown security forces" who stolen their pamphlets while putting some of it on the Belgrade's walls with the text like this: "Get out of Serbia-a war criminal,propagator of independent Kosovo and Metohija,protector of Albanian terrorists,nazi ideologist who considers Serbs as a lower race".

During the confiscation,the "police" didn't legitimize those men which is a necessary procedure written in our law that the police must do if they want to act like taking someone's private property.
Obviously, it was a secret US police who came here to protect this criminal,and while he is going to be here our police is under direct US control and our laws are suspended.

And that's NOT ALL!About 200 US security personal was granted the authority to molest Serbian citizens and to do what ever it takes to them,even to shoot at someone,just if they think that someone is trying to oppose and obstruct Biden's visit.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 12:58:20 PM »
Be interesting to see how the Obama worshiping Media treats the story over here.

No it won't. Our media is so predictable, they'll paint Biden as a peacemaker and the Serbs as hateful and intolerant.

That's why I stick to this website for my news.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 01:17:09 PM »
Be interesting to see how the Obama worshiping Media treats the story over here.

No it won't. Our media is so predictable, they'll paint Biden as a peacemaker and the Serbs as hateful and intolerant.

I don't know if he was in Greece to meet other Bilderbergers.Did US media report about the meeting in Greece?

Interesting note:On this meeting(just like on every meeting in last decade),that included many world wide criminals,there was an Albanian from Kosovo-Veton Surroi.He is a member of "Bilderberg Group".Before every war here,he was always putting out to Serbia and regional states what is going to happen.Last year he advised Kosovo Serbs not to buy houses in Belgrade when they sell their own on Kosovo and Metohija,but to buy it in Novi Sad,Vojvodina's capitol.Because,as he added,if they buy it in Belgrade they will have to flee again in the coming years.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 05:45:11 PM »

I don't know if he was in Greece to meet other Bilderbergers.Did US media report about the meeting in Greece?

Interesting note:On this meeting(just like on every meeting in last decade),that included many world wide criminals,there was an Albanian from Kosovo-Veton Surroi.He is a member of "Bilderberg Group".Before every war here,he was always putting out to Serbia and regional states what is going to happen.Last year he advised Kosovo Serbs not to buy houses in Belgrade when they sell their own on Kosovo and Metohija,but to buy it in Novi Sad,Vojvodina's capitol.Because,as he added,if they buy it in Belgrade they will have to flee again in the coming years.

WOW :o
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 11:45:28 PM »
Where is Gavrilo Princip when you need him?
haha
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »
 :o

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 03:08:41 PM »
Biden: Forge bilateral relations

BELGRADE -- The U.S. "does not expect Serbia to recognize Kosovo," nor will this affect bilateral relations, says U.S. Vice-President Joseph Biden.

After meeting with Serbian President Boris Tadić at the Palace of Serbia, Biden said that he had come to Belgrade on behalf of U.S. President Barack Obama's administration to convey the message that "the U.S. wants to improve cooperation with Serbia, with the region, and to help Serbia become a stability factor in the region.”

The U.S. vice president pointed out that Belgrade and Washington must find common ground and resolve their differences, primarily the ones concerning Kosovo.

"The United States does not, I emphasize, does not expect Serbia to recognize the independence of Kosovo," Biden said, and added: "We will continue to insist that the Kosovo Serbs receive the greatest possible protection and participate in the decision-making process."

Biden pointed out that Washington supported Serbian EU membership and that it would invest all resources to help Serbia realize its European perspective.

“The United States support Serbia's future within the EU and advocates further strengthening of relations between the U.S. and Serbia,” Biden emphasized.

“Serbia has a central role in the region, which cannot prosper without Serbia playing a constructive leading role,” the U.S. vice president stated.

Biden explained that he had had a very open and honest talk with the Serbian president on renewing relations between the two countries and on the crucial role that Serbia had in the region.

Tadić voiced his belief that Biden's visit opened a new era in relations between the two countries, stressing the need for dialogue despite their opposing views on Kosovo.

"Vice-President Biden and I agreed that we now have an opportunity to establish a new level of communication between our two countries,“ Tadić told a press conference after meeting with the U.S. vice-president.

“I’m sure that with dialogue based on mutual respect, we can achieve a great deal,” the president said.

The two men held face-to-face talks for the first hour, after which talks continued with the Serbian delegation.

Speaking to reporters, Tadić said that despite their clashing views on the issue of Kosovo, Serbia “wanted the best possible partnership relations with America.“

“There are many subjects that unite us, that we view the same way, and that we can cooperate on. Those are primarily the Western Balkans’ EU integration, and the struggle against international crime and terrorism,“ he said.

The president also recalled that the two countries had been allies during the Second World War, adding that they were now “allies in the Partnership for Peace program.“

He said that the talks with Biden had been very “open and productive”, expressing his belief that they would herald the opening “of a new stage in the forming of U.S. policy towards Serbia and the Western Balkans,” which would “take into account the interests of Serbia as a central factor for stability in the region more than before.”

Tadić reiterated Serbia’s position that Kosovo’s unilateral independence declaration was a breach of international law, stressing that “Serbia does not recognize Kosovo, nor will it ever do so.“

The Serbian president pointed out that the prerequisite for historical reconciliation between the peoples in the Balkans was their respect for the victims of all countries involved in the clashes that had marked the previous decade.

"Serbia is strongly committed to the stability of the entire region and the integrity of all the UN member states. As a signatory of the Dayton Peace Accords, Serbia is a guarantor of the territorial integrity of Bosnia-Herzegovina, and it opts only for solutions that are the result of democratic agreement reached between the three constituent ethnic groups—Serbs, Bosniaks and Croats," Tadić said, who also used his meeting with Biden as an opportunity to invite U.S. President Barack Obama to visit Serbia.

Biden arrived in Belgrade this morning in Air Force 2, which was met in Serbian airspace by a squadron of Serbian Army MIG fighters.

He was greeted off the plane at Nikola Tesla Airport by Prime Minister Mirko Cvetković and Interior Minister Ivica Dačić.

From the airport, the vice-president was driven to the Palace of Serbia, to be received by Tadić.

Diplomatic sources are saying that as he was greeted by Serbia's Foreign Minister Vuk Jeremić, Biden said that he was "glad to see him again", and, "remarked with a smile that 'he's the one causing all that trouble".

"All Harvard boys are like that, I know the kind, I have a few in Washington," the same sources quoted Biden as saying, to which Jeremić reportedly answered that "only the fact that he went to Harvard was true".

Security was at a maximum at the Palace, where a large contingent of domestic and foreign news agencies congregated in anticipation of Biden’s arrival.

Members of the Serbian police (MUP) Gendarmerie and the Special Anti-Terrorist Unit (SAJ), together with U.S. special police, entered the building just before 09:00 CET, while a police sniffer dog combed the journalist’s quarters this morning, attracting considerable interest among photo journalists.

Around 135 accredited domestic and foreign journalists and correspondents were inside the Palace to report on the reception and meeting between Biden and Tadić.

The reporters include teams from the AP, Reuters and New York Times agencies, which have been accompanying the U.S. vice-president for the duration of his visit to the region.

Biden is heading a five-member delegation, which includes U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Phil Gordon and representatives from the State Department, the National Security Council and the Defense Ministry.

During his visit, Biden will lay a wreath at the memorial plaque to the late Zoran Đinđić at government HQ and will attend a dinner held in his honor by the president’s cabinet.

In a change to the earlier plan, the vice-president will not be visiting parliament, nor will he be holding separate meetings with the finance or economy ministers.

Belgrade is in a quasi-state of emergency for the duration of his visit. The Interior Ministry has announced that owing to security considerations, traffic on routes taken by his motorcade will be diverted intermittently.

During his visit to Sarajevo yesterday, Biden said that he was coming to the region with a clear message: to reinforce the U.S.’s long-term commitment to Europe.

The U.S. vice-president will round off his tour by visiting Priština tomorrow.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=05&dd=20&nav_id=59264

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 06:02:54 PM »
I can't even explain how bad I feel today, knowing that this racist, terrorist, murderous, pedophile-worshiping, evil, lying.... thing.... is walking on the grounds of my country.
As I see the red carpet put for him, I just think about Serbian blood he's caused to spoil.
That red color reminds of it, he is walking on our own blood.

They even had... formal dinner... I was just wondered why he doesn't get food-poisoned and realised.... that is too god for that genetic failure called Joe Biden.

Sorry if this is inappropriate comment, I'm not sure if I'm breaking some rules, but I'm just sick and disappointed.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »
Hey Sonja, what is the general opinion there? Are most or all people pretty angry? Are some more open? I know you're not in Belgrade but where you live what are people saying? How is the media handling it there?

I know there were quite a few protesters in Belgrade.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »
Hey Sonja, what is the general opinion there? Are most or all people pretty angry? Are some more open? I know you're not in Belgrade but where you live what are people saying? How is the media handling it there?

General opinion is divided.
Pro EU,pro NATO and supporters of ruling democrats are pleased that this occupier came here.They are pleased,listening to every thing the criminal is saying and cheering to it.
On the other side,you have right wing patriotic parties opposing to it.No one in Belgrade was allowed to protest against the criminal's visit.Traffic was closed in half of the city.

There was an "incident" during Biden's visit.One anarchist protested about his visit ,but not because he is criminal for Serbia,it's because he is against "American imperialism",as he said.
Immediately,he was arrested by our police and in the same day sentenced to 10 days in prison.

I want to add this,too.When Serbian Republic(the entity in Bosnia) was bombed by US led NATO forces during the war in Bosnia,S.Milosevic was on power in Serbia.Democratic Party had a protests in Belgrade because Milosevic wasn't helping Serbs in Bosnia to defend from NATO planes.On that protests Democrats burned the US flag considering them as an aggressors behind the NATO mask.No one was arrested because of it,nor sentenced.
They were saying all the time that Milosevic was a "dictator",but he arrested no man for such a thing,and today the Democrats arrested and sentenced this young man for the same thing they did in `90s.

So,who is a dictator?Was it Milosevic or is it EU servant and traitor Boris Tadic today?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »

"Occupation"

Biden's requests:

1.enter the NATO
2.recognize Kosovo
3.discipline Milorad Dodik(PM of Republika Srpska,because he rejects unification in Bosnia under Muslim,EU and USA supported and organized control)
4.ASAP bring the new constitution in Vojvodina autonomous province
5.split up Serbia on 7 regions(so called decentralization)

(srb.language)http://www.kurir-info.rs/clanak/vesti/kurir-20-05-2009/okupacija

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 08:39:28 PM »
Biden,Mccain and Clinton are the worst of the worst for betraying Serbia. May they all burn in hell  >:(

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »
When Serbian Republic(the entity in Bosnia) was bombed by US led NATO forces during the war in Bosnia,S.Milosevic was on power in Serbia.Democratic Party had a protests in Belgrade because Milosevic wasn't helping Serbs in Bosnia to defend from NATO planes.On that protests Democrats burned the US flag considering them as an aggressors behind the NATO mask.No one was arrested because of it,nor sentenced.
They were saying all the time that Milosevic was a "dictator",but he arrested no man for such a thing,and today the Democrats arrested and sentenced this young man for the same thing they did in `90s.

So,who is a dictator?Was it Milosevic or is it EU servant and traitor Boris Tadic today?

Good point. Kinda Ironic, isn't it? Yet that's exactly the thing. They weren't protesting against Milosevic's government, they were protesting against NATO and the U.S. back then. People were on Milosevic's side and that's why he didn't do anything.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »
Personally, I wouldn't let this Serb-hating scumbag anywhere near my country.
Agreed..

Don't worry all these evil people will have their Judgment day.. 

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 12:56:51 PM »
Wanted to see him, to meet him so I could kiss his hand.
They didn't want to let me in.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 02:03:59 PM »

Why the hell would you want to kiss his hand?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 04:16:44 PM »

Why the hell would you want to kiss his hand?

Maybe he wanted to joke a little!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »

The problem is that, here, where I live, people are too silent, they act as nothing is happening.
It's even something cool to some of them, although they don't react much.
They look too indifferent that it scares me.