Guns and Self-Defense > Guns/Firearms

Why Jews Should Leave New York City

<< < (3/10) > >>

muppet:
Mountainman I understand your post and the sentiment, but if you guys start moving out what does that show these bastards.. It shows them as soon as they put a bit of pressure on you, you go. What happens then, well in essence they've won.

You guys move to another area then it all starts again, you move, they rejoice they've won once again..

Meh you got to take the fight to these gutless bastards they are nothing but bullies.. Bullies need to be put in their place. Take the war to them, strike them down..

It's persecution all over again..  Run now and you spit in the face of your forefathers who suffered under the Nazis and the people who gave their lives to protect the future generations..

muppet:
Hyades
I'm not a Jew but I myself feel drawn to Israel I don't know why but even as a child i've always had that feeling..

We have a large Jewish community here in Melbourne, Caulfield. The place is very nice. Clean, well kept and overall a beautiful place. The Jewish community  are well respected and have never caused any trouble whatsoever. I suppose it helps that they are surrounded by white Australians and the Muslim filth have been dumped over in the Nth Western suburbs of Melbourne..

These people still call themselves Jewish but have embraced Australia as their own, they support the country they live and at the end of the day that's pretty much what Australians expect..

Like i've added before if it starts getting too hot elsewhere there's a large Jewish community and many sympathetic Australians here that would embrace you..

SW:

--- Quote ---IF they want to hurt ME, my family, friends, etc- they better be prepared to die a horrible death, b/c I wont stop until they are dead, and I will go to jail, and I dont give a damn.
--- End quote ---

I would do the same! I would behead them.

msd:

--- Quote from: muman613 on May 21, 2009, 06:31:26 PM ---I am a Jew who questions the reason non-Jews take interest in Jewish concerns because they may have alterior motives, like the Catholic church, etc. Of course we welcome any person who wants Jews to reside in Israel as Hashem has willed it to be. But sometimes non-Jews don't understand why we are the way we are.
--- End quote ---

I think for me, as a gentile, that I've been sometimes drawn to Jews and Jewish things out of anti-semitism, usually an anti-semitism based in fear, envy and jealousy. (Is there a difference between jealousy and envy?) I think it's an inferiority complex as well. I just wanted to lay that out here, a bit of honesty. Strangely though it's not the religious Jews, for me, that I've been in awe of, but the brilliant secular ones, like artists and scientists. This has made me think that if more Jews were religious, there would be less anti-semitism. But then why is it my concern?

AsheDina:

--- Quote from: msd on May 28, 2009, 10:33:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: muman613 on May 21, 2009, 06:31:26 PM ---I am a Jew who questions the reason non-Jews take interest in Jewish concerns because they may have alterior motives, like the Catholic church, etc. Of course we welcome any person who wants Jews to reside in Israel as Hashem has willed it to be. But sometimes non-Jews don't understand why we are the way we are.
--- End quote ---

I think for me, as a gentile, that I've been sometimes drawn to Jews and Jewish things out of anti-semitism, usually an anti-semitism based in fear, envy and jealousy. (Is there a difference between jealousy and envy?) I think it's an inferiority complex as well. I just wanted to lay that out here, a bit of honesty. Strangely though it's not the religious Jews, for me, that I've been in awe of, but the brilliant secular ones, like artists and scientists. This has made me think that if more Jews were religious, there would be less anti-semitism. But then why is it my concern?

--- End quote ---

Its the 'chosen' thing that gets to you.  Well, God chose Jews to bring LAW.  LAW is LIFE.  We didnt 'choose/chose' ourselves. God is funny in some ways..b/c he uses really foolish things to confound wisdom.  The Jewish people are small in this world, Israel is TINY.  The whole thing was not up to us. He did it. 

But he also has chosen to bless those who bring blessings TO US.  So that means that you are JUST AS BLESSED.  And the very fact that you are here, YOU WILL BE BLESSED. BIGTIME.  Matter of FACT, I pray that BECAUSE YOU have CHOSEN to be here, that God will enrich your life and BLESS you 10 fold. 

Shalom friend, and THANK YOU for your support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version