Author Topic: Video by Mainestategop About Chaim  (Read 542 times)

Moshe92

Video by Mainestategop About Chaim
« on: May 20, 2009, 03:25:51 PM »

What do you think of this video?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Video by Mainestategop About Chaim
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »

It seems like a video that reflects that Mainestategop wants JTF to succeed but has a disagreement with part of the approach JTF takes on one particular issue.   

While I respect Mainestategop in many ways and consider him as part of the JTF extended family,   his experiences have been different than Chaim's experiences.       In addition to one living in Maine and the other in NY City,    Chaim spent several years in prison for his heroic efforts in saving Soviet Jews.     Chaim's experiences in some of the worst prisons in the country gives him a perspective that most people will never have. 

Even when I slightly disagree with Chaim on a given subject,     I pay close attention to what Chaim is saying.     Chaim's perspective on life and very high accuracy rate with predictions helps give him a tremendous amount of credibility.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 04:25:25 PM »

What do you think of this video?

Boring. I changed to Chaim's original video and had a good laugh.

Interesting the way Chaim predicted that America was on the way to becoming another Kenya. Also, the reference to an affirmative action Postal Service now has a parallel in the UK where Post Office workers are refusing to deliver BNP pamphlets for the upcoming European elections:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6293374.ece

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 05:13:09 PM »
I didn't care much for his speech