Author Topic: What happened to the lawyers in Chaim's court case- An ask JTF follow up  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
These 2 guys were involved in the court case that ended up with Chaim in jail in the 1980's. 
After laughing at Chaim sitting in his cell, Chaim wished terminal cancer upon them.  Both of them eventually ended up with horrible forms of cancer.
They are both dead now:

Charles Rose:
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/14/nyregion/charles-rose-51-ex-prosecutor-who-pursued-reputed-mobsters.html

Thomas Concannon:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9805E6D91231F935A15757C0A9639C8B63   

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
These 2 guys were involved in the court case that ended up with Chaim in jail in the 1980's. 
After laughing at Chaim sitting in his cell, Chaim wished terminal cancer upon them.  Both of them eventually ended up with horrible forms of cancer.
They are both dead now:

Charles Rose:
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/14/nyregion/charles-rose-51-ex-prosecutor-who-pursued-reputed-mobsters.html

Thomas Concannon:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9805E6D91231F935A15757C0A9639C8B63   

This story reminds me of what a friend of mine conveyed to me many years ago of some guy who had ripped him off a large sum of money.

He told him "G-d will punish you for this. I know you will die earlier than expected from your greed".

The guy who ripped him off died from a brain tumor at the age of 53 whilst awaiting sentencing for insider trading.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
WOW  :o  ..

There's only one person in my life, (MY BOSS), that I would so dearly love to wish ill on but I know thinking such things is bad..

I tend to look at him now and feel genuine sorrow and pity. I know if I keep my faith strong the good Lord will look over me and strengthen me..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
wow
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Funny story
how great.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
If only that would work for osamy and the rest of the quaranimals. :laugh:

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
How ironic especially since they died so young(early 50's to early 60's)
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Only curse the truly evil, the truly deserving. Don't curse the average aggravating [censored] that's annoying but not evil, otherwise you'll be cursing all day!  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
was rose the prosecutor?

Moshe92

They were able to convict Chaim in a New York court, but in hashem's court, they were punished for their crimes against the tzaddik Chaim ben Pesach.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think the fact that Chaim's words came true meant that God was on Chaim's side the entire time through his actions to free Soviet Jews.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
God protects His Chosen people through divine miracles.  God bless Chiam and all the children of Israel.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
G-d protects His Chosen people through divine miracles.  G-d bless Chiam and all the children of Israel.

G-d bless Chaim, JTF and Israel and G-d bless you for your support as always, Sentinel For Truth!!

:fist: :israel: :usa: :usa+israel: :fist: