Author Topic: Awww - Another Rapper bites the dust! Hallelukah!  (Read 846 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Awww - Another Rapper bites the dust! Hallelukah!
« on: May 19, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »
It seems that another Rapper is destined for fame and glory, after he is dead. I have noticed a pattern that Rappers often go unnoticed till they are shot to death, like this bum Dolla was. Im sure that the record label which promoted this drek will soon be getting a lot of money. Tupac Sheker and Fat Arse BigE were two rappers who were shot and after they died they became mega-hits in the [censored]-hop scene.

This loser is worth more dead than he was alive...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520594,00.html

Rapper 'Dolla' Killed in Los Angeles Mall Shooting
Tuesday , May 19, 2009

LOS ANGELES —
Rapper Dolla was fatally shot near a valet stand outside a mall after a dispute with another man Monday afternoon, his publicist said.

Dolla, whose real name is Roderick Anthony Burton II, was shot in the head at the Beverly Center near West Hollywood and Beverly Hills, publicist Sue Vannasing told the Los Angeles Times. Police and coroner's officials have not confirmed the victim's identity.

An armed man was detained at the Los Angeles International Airport for questioning two hours after the shooting, police said.

Vannasing said Burton and another rapper, D.J. Shabbazz, were waiting at the valet stand after a shopping trip when a gunman opened fire on the Atlanta-based rapper.

Police Officer Karen Reyner said the victim and the gunman had been arguing before the gunman attacked and fled in a silver Mercedes-Benz.

Burton worked on the soundtrack for the 2006 dance film "Step Up" and recently released two singles with the singer Akon: "Like This" and "She So Fine."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

Re: Awww - Another Rapper bites the dust! Hallelukah!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »
The moral of the story is don't hang out with guys named DJ Shabazz.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 09:46:07 PM »
shabazz lol such a unique name

Moshe92

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 11:47:07 PM »
finally some good news for a change

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 11:49:14 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Shabazz

That is such a fairy tale lol.

I'm sure that's what black Muslim parents tell their children before they go to sleep at night.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 08:25:29 AM »
Another dead ape.

No loss.

The more of them that kill each other, so much the better   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 08:36:42 AM »
The more of them that kill each other, so much the better
1.6 billion to go .... Can they hurry up   :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 11:04:25 AM »
I thought you liked rap, Muman.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 11:13:00 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 11:14:25 AM »
I thought you liked rap, Muman.

I do not like Gangsta Rap, never had... Ive been called racist because I absolutely hate gangsta rap...

I have grown to accept a little hip-hop, if the lyrics are holy, like Matisyahu and TAZ or DeScribe... There is such a thing as Jewish Religious hip-hop and this niche I happen to enjoy.

Those who live the gansta rap lifestyle are destined to be shot because the words to gangsta rap encourages drive by shooting, pimping, and illegal drug sales... Obviously when you glorify these things the society is negatively affected.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:45:48 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14