Author Topic: Ask JTF For May 13 Broadcast  (Read 13003 times)

admin

Ask JTF For May 13 Broadcast
« on: December 04, 2006, 03:50:29 AM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Chag Yom Yerushalayim Sameach,

Moadim LeSimcha LeGeulah Shelemah!

First Point: You have said you don't like Yeshiva University. What about Bar-Ilan University? I used to go there. I made aliyah in 2000 when I was 18. I went to ulpan for a year in Haifa and then Mechinat Olim a Hebrew University for a year. After a year at Bar-Ilan, I came back to The United States when I was 21 because the Israeli college level academic Hebrew was too hard and the undergraduate level is like the graduate level in The United States. When I was 21, I started communtiy college in Pennsylvania in September, 2003, and graduated with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts in May, 2006. I started a 4 year university in the end of August, 2006. Now I am 25.

Also, the Jewish History classes I took at Bar-Ilan are not from a religious perspective and at times are even heretical and anti-religious. Now I am majoring in General History.

Second Point: What do you think of Touro College?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:05:21 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For May 13 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 08:15:24 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

I expect to graduate from college in December, 2008. I don't know what type of job I want and I don't have any real work experience. I will graduate with a BA in History but I don't expect to work in the field. All I know is that eventually I want to find a wife and start a family with her in Jerusalem. But I don't know how I will support a family and I don't have any experience with women either. When I was 13 I had a girlfriend for 3 days when I was in Israel and when I was 18 I had a North African Sfardic Internet girlfriend from France who I met one time in Jerusalem afterwards. What is your suggestions on finding a wife and how to support a family? Up until now, I rely on my parents for financial support for money other than money I saved over the years and that I got from my grandfather when he died which I use when I travel to Israel or if I go places in The United States like New York. I also used that money when I went to community college but now I get full state and federal financial aid for the university I go to which is among the cheapest state universities in Pennsylvania (Only about 4,000-5,000 dollars a year compared to my sister who has many loans because went to NYU, and graduated this May.).

Do you believe that pre-marital hugging is worse than pre-marital kissing? I think hugging might be worse than kissing on the cheek because of the physical feeling involved from the two bodies touching. For me this is all hypothetical because I haven't had any type of relationship at all since the French Internet girlfriend. I haven't "liked" a particular girl since 2002 and I haven't attempted to date a girl since 2003. I was a payed member of Frumster for one month and the only woman that didn't send the automatic message that says you're not interested but she wouldn't go any further than talking once online because she didn't want to wait to get married. She wanted to get married right away.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 06:12:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 07:08:01 PM »
Tell me what metrapalltin comunity church is, my relig studie's profesor says its proof that most christian's accept homosexuality, thank's tony.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 07:09:19 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 02:12:33 PM »
Chaim:  You have said that there is no inconsistency between modern science and torah Judaism.  How about Metzizah Bi Peh without using a glass tube (pipette) for suction wherein two babies died of systemic herpes infection about one year ago due to oral herpes infection of the mohel.  You cannot easily tell that mohels have this infection since it doesn't always manifest itself in easily diagnosable lesions and is self-limited and not symtomatic in a healthy adult and there are no blood tests as with syphilis, AIDS or hepatitis to aid in the diagnosis.  I have heard an Orthodox Rabbi on The Zev Brenner Show say "If it's Metizah, it must be Bi Peh; if it's not Bi Peh, it's not Metzizah".  He says that using a glass pipette is not Halachic.  Is there an inconsistency between modern science and torah Judaism in this case?

p.s.: My mother had mine done at Brooklyn Jewish Hospital by the obstetrician.  That wasn't Halachic either.  Do I have to get it done over again?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 02:48:56 PM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 01:44:21 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

Once sufficiently established in power and unshakable, and permitting sufficient military might, would a Kahanist Israel attempt to physically defend heroic small nations (like Serbia) that are facing a holocaust from the New World Order?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:47:52 PM by Chaimfan »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »
Chaim- Thank you for answering my question last week.  A follow-up: Name one book (in English) that I can read in regards to what the rabbis said about our forefather Yitzhak (and perhaps Abraham and Yaacov).

My question for ths week:

What is the real Jewish persepective of abortion concerning the following scenarios?

-mother's life in danger that she might die from child birth
-rape
-mental retardation or a more debilitating genetic defect for the unborn child
-financial problems for the family
-mental problems which may develop on the mother (eg. severe post-partum depression)
-adulterous affair resulting in shame or embarrassment
-unmarried mother resulting in shame or embarrassment

I know in at least one of the scenarios an abortion is allowed. So does that make us pro-choice or pro-life? (Probably pro-life, but not pro-fetus...)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:01:19 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 04:15:25 PM »
Dear Chaim don'nt you think Jewish youths  :Dmust toughen up i work out 2hrs 4x a week plus train in martial arts,do you think the people here who work out , train in martial arts and served in the military should start groups to train younger Jews
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 07:26:31 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 04:49:11 PM »
Dear Chaim, I've been listening to a lot of old tapes of Rabbi Kahane's radio interviews recently. He says many times that Jews are not a race because any Gentile who converts is just as Jewish as someone who was born Jewish. While this is true for a Yisrael, this is simply not true for a Levi or Cohen, as Rabbi Kahane obviously was. Even if I was the biggest Tzaddik in the world, I could never eat Terumah, enter the heichal, or do any of the myriad things that only a Cohen or a Kahana or a Katz can do.

The Torah itself refers to Jews who are not from the seed of Aharon as "Zarim" strangers. I accept this because I believe in the Torah and I accept that I will never be worthy of entering the Heichal of Hashem no matter what I do, even though a regular Kohen can do so. But isn't there an aspect of Chosenness, Israelite or Kohanic that is in fact based on Blood?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 05:30:27 PM »
In the past, you've talked about why Islam is a greater threat to the west than communism and the Soviet Union. The argument essentially boil down to the fact that the dirty ragheads will actually nuke us while the Soviets would not. You grew up during the age of the threat of nuclear war. How can you honestly say that the Soviets were not planning our destruction anymore than the Muslims are now?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 06:13:50 PM »
Dear Chaim, thank you for answering our questions each week.

Could you write a activist's handbook, based upon your many years of righteous actions for the Jewish people, which tells us how to do things like organize rallies, set up organizations, create propoganda, etc. I know you are very busy but such a handbook would be extremely helpful to Jews who want to organize but lack the knowledge
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 10:34:56 AM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 06:47:33 PM »
Hello Chaim,
Yacov and I had a spirited disagreement and he suggested I ask you about it. The Dean of my church's Bible college says that Zipporah, Moses's Midianite wife that is mentioned in the book of Exodus cannot be the same wife of Moses mentioned in Numbers chapter 12 who was Ethiopian. He also said that Ethiopian in that passage only means what it says, ETHIOPIAN, not "beautiful" as Yacov claimed. It is clear that Moses had at least 2 wives, and one of them was definitely Ethiopian, and probably black. When "beautiful" is substituted for "Ethiopian" the passage makes no sense logically as well. Moses's brother and sister spoke against him because his wife was beautiful? Yacov insists Moses had only one wife,and seemed dismayed at the idea of Moses having a black wife .Yacov said my misunderstanding comes from not understanding and applying the oral law. Does the oral law contradict scripture?? 

You don't have to read this on air, but concerning the Baruch Marzel situation,when I was living in Europe I used to give money to a small church that was misappropriating the money it turns out. G-d sees your heart's intention when you give and you will be rewarded regardless if a mistake was made.     
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:46:19 PM by Allen-T »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 07:39:23 PM »
Chaim,

Who do you think is the least evil democratic presidential candidate?

Daniel

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 09:47:25 PM »
Hello Chaim

How would you feel of Fred Thompson running for the Republican ticket for the Whitehouse, I read where he has already a 20 percent approval on the conservative base and his name isn't in the race yet, he may concider sometime in July. Rudy maybe the front runner for the Rep ticket and I saw the first Republican debate this past week,  he was the only candidate up there that said he approved abortions rights.  And now so called Republican Homos Log Cabin Republicans are willing to endorse him.  Between the Republicans and Democrats this has got to be one of the ugliest election race of such horror candidates that are running.  I would love to see Duncan's name out there but the media doesn't focus on him they are stooges for Rinos (Republicans in name only) and the 2 Democrat nightmare Hitlery and Obama Osama.  It doesn't look so appatizing for Nov of 08.  Each election is getting worst and worst I just do not like this out come.  Why we continue to get evil vs rotten as our choices?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:20:18 AM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 10:09:55 PM »
1.Chaim, you said that Mordechai Levy has done really bad things, when you were helping free Soviet Jewry, can you say what he did? Also do you consider him a kahanist?

2. WHile Kach, and Kahane Chai were active, why were you on the Kach's side, and not Kahane Chai's side?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 11:00:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your view on HaIchud HaLeumi - The National Union, and in particular, Rav Binyamin Elon?

Thanks,
Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 11:45:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As for apartheid in South Africa, instead of getting the blacks to leave the country, the whites there were trying to do the next best thing, which was to create homelands for the many black tribes there, some of which actually became independent.  Such a development was in line with the trend of decolonization that began in the 1950's, but unfortunately, the rest of the world never saw South Africa's solution that way, and all of them absorbed back into the "new" South Africa in 1994.

Anyway, thank you so much for your compliments.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 11:52:30 PM »
   Last week you mentioned that the worst accusation you can make against a Jew is to call him a Nazi. In my Israel videos I have labeled several self hating Jews who are trying to destroy Israel as Nazis. Am I guilty of this sin? If so, please let me know and I will remove these two videos.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Norman

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 12:59:15 AM »
Were there ever cases of Black inmates raping White inmates in any of the prisons you were in? If so, were the rapist's punished by the authorities and were the punishment's severe?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 06:52:42 PM by Norman »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 01:10:02 AM »
Chaim,

Isaiah 17:1 says Damascus will be utterly destroyed.  Do you think Israel will nuke it someday in the event of a major war?  Do you think that could happen in our time?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 02:29:20 AM »
I am extremely upset that on last week's ask JTF you called Yukutiel "irrelevant", "petty" and compared him to the evil Revava people.  Then you made fun of the fact that he only has a few members of his forum.  While it is true that he does have a small following, and he admits this, it is still insulting to poke fun at this, since numbers have no relationship the correctness of your actions.  In certain dark periods in the Tanach, most Jews worshiped idols and the righteous ones were the minority.  I don't see why you found the need to insult this Tzaddik who is one of the last remaining true followers of the Rav and is doing good work, running Kahanist programs, building hilltops, saving Jewish lives and financially supporting prisoners. 

I think that you are the only potential Kahanist leader that can go all the way since you have an incredible motivational speaking ability like the Rav used to have.  I also think you have the nuttyness factor that is needed to lead since in my opinion you got to be a little nutty to not be turned back by the Bolsheviks doing everything they can to stop you and still maintain your red hot edge (I mean it as a complement, the Rav used to have this) and the populace eats this stuff up.   Yukutiel doesn't have the speaking ability that you have and the nuttyness factor.  He is too humble, too normal and too softspoken to create a mass movement and he got discouraged from being in the public eye due to the Bolsheviks pounding him down.  However, there is nothing wrong with Yukutiel and his movement.  He is an extremely great Kahanist leader.  Very few have the Ahavat Yisrael and self sacrifice that Yukutiel has and no one is as humble as Yukutiel.  No one has the kind of programs that Yukutiel is running in Israel like the guard dog program that saves Jewish lives.  He is the perfect guy to work behind the scenes while you try to make waves, so making fun of this great man will only hurt you.  Working together with great Tzadikim like Yukutiel is what you should be aiming for.  There are things that even you can learn from Yukutiel.  He has the incredible warmth that the Rav used to have and that is one of the few things that you are lacking. 

Yacov adds: Yekutiel is setting up a dog training camp on Federman's ranch. Is JTF involved with this?

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 02:48:44 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2007, 07:23:56 AM »
Shalom Chaim

My question is as follows, as the Ma'arat Hamachpela is both the entrance to Gan Eden and the resting place of our Patriachs and Matriachs, are Jews permitted to enter the actual caves of the Ma'arat Hamachpela complex or is this a chillul?
Do you also believe the stories about Arabs, Turks and Christian crusaders dying upon entering the caves and does this predicament also await Jews who venture into the caves?

Thank You and Shalom,
Yehudi Mizrachi

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »
Hello my friend, and good day to you.

A Presidential election question this week, Chaim.   As you know most of the Republican nominees are downright horrible, and the MSNBC debate was almost embarrassingly pathetic.  Duncan Hunter has fantastic views, but has little chance of winning in our superficial political climate.  There is one true conservative, however, that may have the looks, charisma, and attitude to get through to the American people, and stand up to the demons on the Democratic ticket:  Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn.  He is an extremely humble man, and has said he will not run for a second Senatorial bid, but perhaps a JTF letter campaign can talk him into running for the sake of America.  What do you think of Senator Coburn? Is it too late? Is it worth a shot?
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

ftf

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »
Hi Chaim

I have recently heard you comment that Winston Churchill betrayed the european Jews, and I was wondering if you could elaborate on this, as I had always thought of him as a hero. (note quote of him in my signature)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 12:57:05 AM »
Listening to JTF archives, it appears that were very fond of Michael Kleiner. Has it changed? What is your opinion of him now?
Toda raba,
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2007, 04:36:57 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Have you ever seen the movie "In Satmar Custody"? You must be aware that Satmar indoctrinate Yemenite immigrants witt their garbage, promising them a better life. It is about the Satmar Hasidim taking Jews out of Yemen and relocationg them to Kiyat Joel, NY. They take away children from the Yemenite families, Have them work for them rasing funds to do this dastly deed They cant get any other work), and make them adopt their customs. I do think this is sick and needs to be stopped. What is your take? BTW, I did read a book called holy woman, about a Rebbetzin named Chaya Sara Kramer and her husband Yakov Moshe Kramer, Even as Satmars they were genuinly nice people and loved their fellow Jew and did not try to push their believe on any other Jew. They were an exception.

Thats my one question for the week since you are running short of time.

Avigdor Ben Avraham.