Author Topic: Ask JTF For May 13 Broadcast  (Read 12975 times)

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: Ask JTF For May 13 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 07:16:05 AM »
Hello again Chaim, How are you feeling - tired?
I constantly see Chareidi and other Kehillot in the diaspora getting more extravagant, living more conformably, setting up more Jewish intuitions, organizing Jewish activities, conferences, exhibitions and many events. I think it is not nice, it gives legitimacy to this sort of living in the exile, whilst Israel features little in their lives, always giving excuses for not making the move to Eretz  Yisroael. This makes me an outsider, as I oppose it and makes me not fit into the crowds – but I know I am right and they have it wrong here. Shalom until next wee please G/d.

tony6d2

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 05:52:46 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Ok I'm a little bit confused. When and where is the world to come?? What happens when you die according to the Torah weather you are good or evil? What about Heaven and Hell? What is the Torah/Jewish belief on Satan?

(I'm only confused cuz sometimes you make it sound like it's here around the corner and sometimes you make it sound like we have to die first). Thankyou!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 12:00:53 PM by Tony6D2 (Ready For Battle, Awaiting The Final Command!) »

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 08:10:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As I'm listening to some of the old programs you did in 2001 (many thanks to West Coast JTF), I'm wondering how Yosef Ben Meir came to be part of the organisation and whether he's still involved in JTF.

Many thanks,
Wolf

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2007, 06:15:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think if we attacked Iran's nuclear sites by military force, that China (or Russia) might be a danger to us?

I think I know what you'll say but I'd like to hear your take on this.

jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2007, 03:08:48 PM »
Hi Chaim, I recently read on all the Israeli news sites that when Olmert was being admonished this week and his coalition was up in the air, Degel Hatorah right away offered to join his coalition and strengthen it. How can these beasts call themselves religious when they obviously show no regard for the physical safety of all the Jews in Israel? I myself know many poor Jews who could of put the  21 grand you sent Marzel to better use. Be well Chaim and as I am sure you know, I have been trying to go and show support for all the members of your Hebrew forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2007, 12:04:07 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well with you.  This week I was wondering if you ever get depressed with all the injustices in the world?  Obviously you are aware of many of them, as you speak out on many of them, and for me to list them all here would take up too much time, so I'll speak in generalities.  Anyway, I must admit I do at times find myself quite sad and/or depressed and hopeless.  I think this is one of the main reasons why I would like to become more religious.  I certainly don't believe in the fraud of psychiatry and I think Judaism offers the clues to a happier life.  I like when you have spoken of our current life as a dream world and I share your view that the next world will be a more just place.  So, this does give me some hope.  Still, can you give me a little a little more guidance as to what sections of the Bible or Talmud to read, particularly those which focus on a truly fair and balanced world to come.  I feel this reinforcement would help me at times when I am feeling a bit down.  Thanks again for all your help and great work.  G-d bless you and JTF.  Until next week, G-d willing.

Ari   

Scriabin

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2007, 12:23:24 AM »
Dear Chaim:
   Do you wear a seatbelt when riding in a car?

Shalom

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2007, 08:58:37 AM »
If I recall correctly, you once say that attacking Soviet embassies should have gotten you a medal rather than a prison sentence since the embassies were spy nests anyways. But have you ever considered the gains America got from the Soviet embassy? If another Cuban Missile Crisis had occurred, the embassy would help the USSR and the USA reach an understanding in order to avoid a nuclear holocaust. Also if the Soviets used their embassy to spy us, don't you think the USA used its embassy in Moscow to spy on the Soviets?

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2007, 11:47:48 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I think Baruch Marzel might be a Shabak agent. I wish you told us before about the people he worked with cause JTF money and your money was going to him.

My question is why are most Jews outside Israel very disloyal (England probably has the moest disloyal ones) and why are they such a bunch of Shvartze lovers?

Todas Achi

Offline Asymmetry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2007, 12:48:59 PM »
Chaim:

Do you ever look at some of the questions you receive or some of the posts on the forum and just roll your eyes and wonder why people waste as much time and effort as they do?  Or do you value every question and post no matter how boring or insignificant they might seem?  My question should not be considered an attack on any questioners or posters, but in seeing that your repeated requests for only one short question has many a time gone unheeded, I often wonder if your patience for less meaningful questions has been tested.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 12:56:54 PM by Asymmetry »