Author Topic: Ask JTF For May 20 Broadcast  (Read 16510 times)

admin

Ask JTF For May 20 Broadcast
« on: November 27, 2006, 04:00:02 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Chag Shavuot Sameach,

This post only has comments so I request that you read the whole post.

I made aliyah in 2000 when I was 18. I went to ulpan for a year in Haifa and then Mechinat Olim at Hebrew University for a year. After a year at Bar-Ilan (Major in Jewish History and minor in European History.), I came back to The United States when I was 21 because the Israeli college level academic Hebrew was too hard and the undergraduate level is like the graduate level in The United States. When I was 21, I started community college in Pennsylvania in September, 2003, and graduated with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts in May, 2006. I started a 4 year university in the end of August, 2006 where I major in General History. Now I am 25.

Also, the Jewish History classes I took at Bar-Ilan are not from a religious perspective and at times are even heretical and anti-religious. Now I am majoring in General History.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:40:01 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For May 20 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 04:34:22 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe.

I mentioned to you last week that I want to find a wife and you addressed the part of my question about not having any real work experience. But I don't have any experience with women either. When I was 13 I had a Secular Ashkenazic Israeli girlfriend for 3 days when I was in Israel and when I was 18 I had a Traditional North African Sfardic Internet girlfriend from France who I met one time in Jerusalem afterwards. What is your suggestions on finding a wife and how to support a family? Up until now, I rely on my parents for financial support for money other than money I saved over the years and that I got from my grandfather when he died which I use when I travel to Israel or if I go places in The United States like New York. I also used that money when I went to community college but this past year I got full state and federal financial aid for the university I go to which is among the cheapest state universities in Pennsylvania (Only about 4,000-5,000 dollars a year compared to my sister who has many loans because went to NYU, and graduated this May.). Next year I only expect to get federal aid because there is one class that I took now that I will have to take over in the future.

Do you believe that pre-marital hugging is worse than pre-marital kissing? I think hugging might be worse than kissing on the cheek because of the physical feeling involved from the two bodies touching. For me this is all hypothetical because I haven't had any type of relationship at all since the French Internet girlfriend. I haven't "liked" a particular girl since 2002 and I haven't attempted to date a girl since 2003. I was a payed member of Frumster for one month and the only woman that didn't send the automatic message that says you're not interested but she wouldn't go any further than talking once online because she didn't want to wait to get married. She wanted to get married right away.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 08:24:14 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 02:54:21 PM »
lisa heres my last ask jtf until ferthr notise,

chaim i wont be around 4 some time, the semetsers over and i go home. you showed me a lot and you gave me a chanse, and to that i will alwayes be greatfull. my profesor's are sick and wierd but you showed me that. homosexuality is such a big subjek, its hard to prosese even if we both know its wrong. so my last ? to you for now is, in intro to sociology the professor, whose a lesbien, taugt that historys greatist mind's, alsander the great, playdo, moeses, jesus, lincon, washenton, were all gay. i KNOW that is a hugg lie but give me profe it is so i can tell p'pl it is a lie. thanks tony.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »
What is your opinion of Ron Paul? I personally liked him the best out of all the candidates I've seen from both debates. What he says reminds me a lot of the statements of Reuven Ben Avraham. I'm curious to know what you think of him. Thanks.

Daniel

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 03:43:01 PM »
Hello Chaim, This might be long so sum it up if needed.

This is the following scenario,

An Arab Muslim terrorist walks into a building with a gun with the intention of killing people somewhere in Israel. I, Officer Ben Avraham is there. I have to act fast once I see him. Now here is the twist, this Arab Muslim has a noticible disability. Lets say Downs syndrome. It is easy to influence the metally disabled to do terrible things, which is very sad. In your opinion Chaim, would you have a shoot to kill order in a scenario like this? I think there would have to be. Even if it was an Arab, the fact remains he had a disability and he doesnt know what he is doing. And to kill someone like that would not be as easy for anybody.

This is not a trick question Chaim, This is a serious question I have. I used to spend my time volenteering to mentally disabled children and I do have sympathy on these people. I would not doubt for a second that the Muslims would stoop that low. Also Chaim I do not believe that Muslims are retarded, but pure evil. They are Amalek!

Thanks again and great as always,

Avigdor Ben Avraham/Cosmokramer
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 05:19:03 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 04:55:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I lovingly urge you to reconsider the proposal of giving Jewish lifeblood to Arabs, even if it's just to make them leave. Scripture was very clear as to what to do with the Arabs' ancestors (like the Midianites/Canaanites) and it sure wasn't to give them money! The kapos who oppose you in expelling the Arabs now will do so no matter how many concessions you make to them. With Hashem on our side and our faith ONLY in him, we will defeat Israel's Bolshevist majority.

G-d bless,
Chaimfan

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 12:39:13 AM »
Chaim. Thank you for answering my abortion question.

Pardon me, but I have to disagree with you about rape and abortions.  You mean to tell us (or in fact, possibly the Rabbis (blessed memories) mean to tell us) that if a black savage (or white savage) violently raped their daughter (Gd forbid Gd forbid!) virgin or married, young teen or older, had to keep the fetus, even if in her mind it were deep inside against her wishes?!  I understand your arguement that the fetus is innocent, but that the savage rapist should be given the death penalty.  However, if it were my daughter or your daughter or wife(!), GD forbid (!) GD forbid (!) bite our tongues (!), and she was distraught from all this, I would hate to say it, but that fetus, although innocent, would be like the very "rodef" that the rabbis ruled could be aborted if the woman's life were in danger like death.  I feel that in the vast majority of cases, if that woman were forced to give birth to that savage's baby, she would die inside.  The Rabbis, a blessed memory, were all men.  How can they think for a woman in a situation for rape? It doesn't make sense.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 07:47:31 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Norman

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 03:17:52 AM »
Chaim, if this is to personal I won't be offended if you don't answer it. Did you ever have any confrontations with the Blacks in prison? I can't get this out of my head: You were at one point down to 98 pounds and there were no Jews in prison that you could unite with so how could you defend yourself from the Black animals? Did your hatred of Blacks start when you first went to prison?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 03:37:17 AM by Norman »

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 06:46:51 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Would a Kahanist government's school science curriculum in Israel include the teaching of the theory of evolution? If so, would the theory be taught in an entirely critical light in comparison to the Bereshit account of creation, or would it be taught in a neutral manner?

Toda Raba
Yehudi Sepharadi

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 07:10:30 AM »
Dear Chaim and listeners - especially British one True Kahanist
I need a job for the summer, now that University is breaking up till late September. Here in Stamford-Hill, London one of the only ways to find one is to use to Agudat Yisrael Employment Service – should I use this service, or rather work for a Nochri and use a Nochri service.
Thank you for answering my questions every week – have a good Shavuot, Chag Matan Torateinu - Shalom.

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 08:19:33 AM »
Chaim:  Is there access to Israel through neighboring countries, Nazi Egypt, Jordan, possibly boat excursion fron Cyprus and is it possible that you could visit Israel even for a short visit through one of those means if unable to get access through direct air travel?  HYPOTHETICAL, OF COURSE! ???
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 07:16:41 PM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How do you feel about Buddhists or Hindus joining our organization? Perhaps they should join along with us in the fight as well.

-jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 05:11:55 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How did Jimmy Sullivan become involved in the JDL and the JTF?  From his surname, I would imagine that his background is much like mine.

Regards and good luck as always from Noahide.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 06:26:41 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Regarding your show of last week, I just want to say that I think you are very smart.  And you are an excellent speaker.

Lisa

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 10:24:46 PM »
Dear Chaim

What does Judaism say about post-partum depression? Feel free to give me your personal opinion if nothing from the sources comes to mind.

Thanks
Trumpeldor
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 05:44:58 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 07:51:39 AM »
Chaim, I live in the UK, in the Lake District which is a peaceful area. There are very few Jews, and tiny numbers of blacks or moslems. The majority of citizens are good Christian people. What would you say is the best way of raising awareness of Kahanism in this area?

Thank you Chaim, this is my first ask JTF question, but I have been an avid listener since discovering JTF.

Nic
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 04:15:54 PM by Nic Brookes »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 10:15:49 AM »
Chaim, I have a boy, but I'm still fighting those
stormtroopers. I saw him for two days of his life at the hospital.
I won't say more than that.

My question this week is, how big is the torah and how is it
related to the Tanach?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

ftf

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 10:31:50 AM »
Hi Chiam

I was wondering what you think of Walid Shoebat, as he is someone that I admire greatly.

Shalom

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 11:18:33 AM »
Dear Chaim, the Iraqi parliament just gave it's approval for the leaders of the Kurdish province to begin offering Arab families around $11,000 each to leave the Kurdish "capital" of Kirkuk.

When Rabbi Kahane said the same thing, fellow Jews called him a Nazi. They called him a Nazi for thinking like an actual middle easterner.

I have heard almost no Jewish people talking about the Kurdish transfer of Arabs out of Kurdistan. This must be publicized.

Even YOU, Chaim, have not even mentioned it.

Why not?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 01:43:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,
I recently learned something very dissapointing, that Peter Bergson aka Hillel Kook, who did so muich to save Jews during the Holocaust came to hate Zionism and a Jewish State after the War of Independance, that he was one of the first to call for a Fakestinian State and describe himself as "Post-Zionist", that he said he had no problem with a Arab President of Israel, and how he hated the few religious laws actually enforced in Israel. I was wondering if you have any idea what happened to change a man who was such a hero in his youth into what he became.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 04:36:51 PM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 04:04:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,
On Wednesday Jerry Falwell died.  What are your thoughts on him and people such as Pat Robertson?

-Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
this is not going to be a pleasant question.
I always admire you and support JTF because of your unwavering, brutal truth. So I was amazed when, couple of months ago someone on "Ask JTF" suggested that Marzel has no charisma to become a leader and you disagreed with that person and argued that Marzel had a charisma. C'mon Chaim, Baruch Marzel has all the charisma of a vacum cleaner.
Do you admit that you were less than honest with us or you really were swayed by the "unbelievably charismatic" Baruch Marzel?

On the same note, I remember Yekutiel (for whom I have foremost respect and admiration), on a Voice of Judea, grilled Marzel about Marzel's renouncing Rabbi Kahane, in order to be able to run in elections. Marzel denied all these charges. Do you knows anything about it? I would have a hard time trusting Marzel if he uttered anti-Kahane rhetoric. I think that Yekutiel did not openly support Marzel, for whatever reason. Please be very careful in your dealings with that person.
Toda ahi,
Manch
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 11:30:55 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 10:00:59 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I was on the subway not long ago and tourists were on the subway and this animal smelly black bum with the paper bag and started to sing.  (Not really singing sounded like apes mating) And these tourists they were obviously out of town clean cut white blonde haired couples with their children were ready to give him some change.   I told them don't do that put the money back trust me on that.  And they all looked like I was weird and said "Oh thats so wrong of you"  I just do not understand whites anymore what is wrong with them they also have gone insane.  What is really wrong with people?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-T

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 05:29:15 PM »
Hello Chaim,
I just had what I think is a cool idea. Why don't you film one Ask JTF? We can announce one month in advance so that everybody knows to have a really good question that week, and you film the whole thing. I can edit it in segments for Youtube as usual. It might be a good promotion for the organisation. I think the converted would love it!! Allen.   

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 06:52:41 PM »
Dear Chaim, I noticed that a difference between you and Rav Kahane zatsal was that he made more reference to the enemy being Arabs while you refer to the enemy more as muslims. I feel that Rav Kahane should have substituted Muslims for Arabs in his rhetoric because that way people would know more about the threat of Islam, plus it wouldnt sound like all Arabs are the enemy because just because someone is an Arab doesn't make them the enemy (ex. Joseph Farah). Being a muslim on the other hand is being an automatic Jew-hating Nazi which isnt biological and which one can stop being. Kol Tuv, Aharon Ben Yitzchak.