Author Topic: Israelis should be more like Iranian Muslims!??  (Read 626 times)

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
Israelis should be more like Iranian Muslims!??
« on: June 20, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »
Thousands  and thousands of Iranian muslims are out protesting the Iranian dictatorship. They can be killed for what they are doing but yet still using all their power to overthrow their Gov't.  Israelis on the other do not standup against their Gov't.  Not for what happened during Gush katif nor for Sinai.  Can we say that the Iranian muslims are more brave than Israelis???( gosh I hope not)  Should Israelis do the same and turn out in  large numbers to overthrow the Gov't?  I wonder what Chaim thinks mmmm.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israelis should be more like Iranian Muslims!??
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 06:04:47 AM »
I think it is a cultural issue. Perhaps Jeckes have brought some cultural norms from Germany to Israel.

Henryk M. Broder, a jewish author from Germany wrote one time a sentence and laid it in the mouth of a old lady in the face of street violence: "That's simply not done."

The violent protest movement in Germany is always carried by the leftist intellectual elite at the universites, never by the normal people. Workers, employees and businessmen stay always away from it

In France and Belgium i.e. street violence at political demonstrations is acceptet by society. In Israel it seems a cultural taboo.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 07:43:52 AM »
The movement that fears death less will win against a movement that feels it has a lot more to lose
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 08:14:44 AM »
Having a cause dearer than self life makes the difference. If the cause is righteous and civilized it makes much larger difference and if the cause is to the way of G_D then nothing comparable to it. Demonstrations and wars are mere attributes.
 :soldier: :nuke:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »
Israelis are not desperate enough to hit the streets; wait for missiles falling from Golan and Eastern Jerusalem to rock them up; as for the Iranians the same people took the streets to overthrow Shah and Mosadek before so they got what they deserved; the leaders tuned into muslim mobs; this whole conflict over insignificant presidential elctions is internal power strugle between factions of shia clerical establishment. No antislamic element there.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm