Author Topic: Iranian students report attackers at protest can't speak Parsi only Arabic  (Read 837 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1245184858248&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

And while "unverifiable" may be an accurate description for now, many accounts from Iran's Twitterers have turned out to be true.

One important example includes several Twitter reports on Sunday that government forces were heard speaking Arabic, raising suspicions that Hizbullah and Hamas reinforcements have been brought in.

This item was only available in the mainstream media on Wednesday, three days later; a correspondent for The Jerusalem Post in Teheran reported first-hand allegations of Hamas involvement overnight Tuesday.

Furthermore, the names of five students at Teheran University killed on Monday night were released by Twitter users on Wednesday, along with messages of despair and condolences. News services have yet to release that information although, again, the Post's reporter in Teheran included the names in her report on the front page of Wednesday's paper.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I'm not at all surprised to hear this.
The midget is not going to take these protests by lying down and rolling over.

So, since he has been one of the biggest supporters of Hamas, it is only natural, that he brings them in to help him to try and take control of the situation.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I hope the Qurananimals from gaza burn up in a hail of molotov cocktails
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Remember the Andromedia Strain? Too bad something like that can't come from outer space to the gaza strip.

If that happened it would be a smite from Hashem to Israels enemies.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
BS - next thing we know, that Iranian students report that the "attackers" could only speak Hebrew. Islam is a mental disorder.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
More propably the shia Hizbollahians than ham-as-edians, and they're thousands of Pal terrorists living in Iran since eghties. It's pitty that Obama already capitulated to islamists  and Arabs in Turkey and Cairo. They're houndreds of thousands American troops all around Iran but they have been reduced to yanisaries fighting for muslims by Bush.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
In whole Iran, democratic forces are somewhat active only in Kurdistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Kurdistan
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.