Author Topic: I had a confrontation with Hebros  (Read 1441 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
I had a confrontation with Hebros
« on: May 24, 2009, 07:17:53 AM »
I was in time square and I was passing a bunch of ape hebros on the side of the street. They were in the middle of saying heil Hitler to a bunch of Jews. I passed by without saying anything but then decided to go back and insult them. I said "lynch all [censored]*ers" and "long live the Ku Klux Klan." I of course hate the klan but I wanted my insults to correspond with the viscousness of their insults. I'm now wondering if God will punish me for what I did.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Re: I had a confrontation with Hebros
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 07:34:09 AM »
 :::D LOL Jim that's something i'd do.. Honestly I can't speak for the Lord, maybe it would be best if you chat to him and then see what your conscience tells you..

You sound like a righteous and just man though..

All I know when I react the same way that you did I have a vision of the Lord looking at me and turning his head in embarrassment from me  :'( ..

I try so hard and fail at times too mate, but I feel that you were standing up and doing what you feel in your heart to be right..

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 07:50:29 AM »
You should have not said: "Long live the Clan" because of obvious reasons.

But basically you are right. If this apes bless Hitler, they deserve to be called ape and [censored] and of cause they should be lynched at the next street light. There is nothing wrong with expressing this straight to their face.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 08:25:29 AM »
The Black Hebros should be glad that all that happens is that they get called a [censored].

It's a testament to the goodness of white people that they haven't already been lynched the second they open their monkey mouths.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 08:45:17 AM »
This is very true Euro Americans are too kind but the biggest laugh i have is the [censored]-S thinking Hitler wouldn't have taken care of them  ;D :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »
you should have came up in a bus full of men with ski masks and brought lots of cartons of eggs with u.   Take like 10 friends and jump out of bus and bombs away at these ugly ape n*ggers ..  Make sure you come armed and ready in case the wild apes charge you, send a few of those dirty ugly monkeys to hell if you have too!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 03:01:20 PM »
The Black Hebros should be glad that all that happens is that they get called a schvartza.

It's a testament to the goodness of white people that they haven't already been lynched the second they open their monkey mouths.
Rubystars, you have a genius for conveying racial insults in the manner of a benificent colonial bishop blessing his flock.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 04:40:01 PM »
Jim you are lucky they didn't attack you. Knowing NYC even though they talked about hitler since you called them a [censored] the nypd would be on their side.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 06:33:28 PM »
The Black Hebros should be glad that all that happens is that they get called a schvartza.

Rubystars, you have a genius for conveying racial insults in the manner of a benificent colonial bishop blessing his flock.

;D I enjoy telling the truth.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 09:03:43 PM »
 This sect of black hebros are a splinter of the original they aren't even taken seriously by the main sect which is still garbage ( a bunch of ghetto aids infected garbage).

They stand every saturday at the same spot on 34th and 7th ave. It's their "church" at that corner.
I think they are called the greatmillstones.

http://greatmillstone.info/barakelders.html

So yeah feel free to stop by any time and give them a headache.

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 09:10:56 PM »
This sect of black hebros are a splinter of the original they aren't even taken seriously by the main sect which is still garbage ( a bunch of ghetto aids infected garbage).

They stand every saturday at the same spot on 34th and 7th ave. It's their "church" at that corner.

On their website, it says "shalam." Is that ebonics for shalom?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 09:14:34 PM »
I think it's their bastardized mix between salam and Shalom.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 09:17:50 PM »

On their website, it says "shalam." Is that ebonics for shalom?

:laugh: :laugh:
I heard that on a qptv show while flipping the channels years ago.
So yes I guess it is. When they speak hebrew they make it sound like ebonics as well.
It's not bad enough they butcher the english language but they do so with hebrew as well.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 09:41:52 PM »
I'd have said something like "Hey boy! When's KFC open?" Or maybe yelled "HELP! POLICE! THE MONKEYS ARE OUT OF THE ZOO!"

But what you said is a lot better. Really, I'm not BSing you. :clap:

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 09:43:36 PM »
That is awesome

Too bad you didnt videotape it.  would make for a nice zootube movie.

question: How did they react to what you were saying to them?
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »
I think the best thing to do is to ignore them. If they catch you on video saying the N word to them, and place it online, it could cause you problems at your job or future jobs. Also they really aren't worth speaking to. I would consider them animals in the same way that dogs bark and growl as you pass by. Those "Black Hebros" are so far below most of humanity that they just don't merit a response at all. I don't fault people who do insult them to their faces, because it can be fun to do that, but honestly it's like yelling at a barking dog.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 12:00:02 AM »
That is awesome

Too bad you didnt videotape it.  would make for a nice zootube movie.

question: How did they react to what you were saying to them?

After I said it I walked away and they yelled out their standard incoherent, obscene ramblings.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 12:18:46 AM »
There was an ape cult in Miami similar to the Hebros with a leader named Y****h Ben Y****h. They had a Black NFL player in that cult who murdered 7 white people and gave their body parts to him as proof of the murders. They gave this ape 10 years in prison because he testified against his master. These apes are crazy and can basically get away with murder thanks to the liberal justice system.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 08:07:16 AM »
Next time by a few bananas break them into a few pieces and throw it at them stating " here chimpy chimpy. Here r ur bananas". Words will not insult them. Sending them to a zoo and treating them as animals will insult them more. And the more diatribe they do the harder the bananas should be thrown at them
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2009, 08:31:28 AM »
Next time by a few bananas break them into a few pieces and throw it at them stating " here chimpy chimpy. Here r ur bananas". Words will not insult them. Sending them to a zoo and treating them as animals will insult them more. And the more diatribe they do the harder the bananas should be thrown at them

Great idea.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani