Author Topic: Fags growing impatient with osama hussein  (Read 809 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Fags growing impatient with osama hussein
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 10:28:15 AM »
I bet Hussein is trembling of fear that the faggies might push his hair and scratch. They may paint his nails pink and next time he goes to the barber shop, he will get an ugly cut...  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 11:17:04 AM »
Fags want Obama to declare "One Nation Under Gays Instead of One Nation Under God".

These fags can never be satisfied...

For them every thing is based on LOVE.  LOVE is enough for marriage.

What if a mother and son LOVE each other?
What if a Father and son LOVE each other?
What if a mother and daughter LOVE each other?
What if a Father and daughter LOVE each other?

What if 3 brothers LOVE each other?
What if 2 brothers and 1 sister LOVE each other

End ALL marriage discrimination...  Let them get married to their own kitties and puppies - because of LOVE

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 12:01:10 PM »
 Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat
A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.
Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

I suggest all of those who want to marry anyone or anyTHING go to Sudan!  :laugh:

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »
Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat
A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.
Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

I suggest all of those who want to marry anyone or anyTHING go to Sudan!  :laugh:

You may laugh now but when "marriage" between homosexuals becomes normalized and commonplace, how long will it be before the bestiality crowd demands the legalization of inter-species marriage.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 01:37:39 PM »
Not just homosexuals....too many people are being enraged by obamas incessant anti American rants.

Obama stood up in front of the muslim world and delcared 9/11 as a tragedy, yet at the same time he said the reasons behind the action were understandable ( his reference to Israel .)

obama is letting everyone down now, except for dictators, terrorists ( palestinians ), and all muslims across the globe.

Wonder when our Country is going to put a stop to this madman......

Shalom - Dox