Author Topic: Masjid Al-Ikhlas Mosque.. THe Mosque That SPonsored The New York Attack!  (Read 2587 times)

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
For anyone who hasn't yet found it out. I have found the full information, including website, phone number, email, directions, satellite photo of the mosque that sponsored the attack of the Jewish community in New York.   I advise anyone who is outraged and feels like it to contact the mosque and share their feelings about them.  Also, don't be afraid to gather up support and form a protest around the temple of death.  Also, let the violent members of this radical mosque know you are well armed and prepared to defend the blood of your people.  Let them know they are outnumbered and that they cannot hide.  Let them know the eyes of G-d and his people are watching them wherever they go!

The Islamic turds claim to be friends with Jewish community, but you know as well as I, that this is totally bogus claim and that these islamic savages worked together to help instigate this act.  These four thugs were merely servants of a higher power, most likely the imam.  Don't fool yourself in thinking these guys attended a mosque that didn't promote genocide against Jews and Christians.  Radical muslims attend radical mosques, not liberal mosques.

I hope Jew, Christians and others will give this mosque the fight of their life!  Pick up your pickets and protest!  Tell them to leave the neighborhood, that you don't want an islamic terrorist center in your backyard!   Let these muslim savages know that if they will harbor terrorists that they will be uprooted from their premises and, if necessary, the earth!

Here is the website of the mosque:
http://www.masjidalikhlas.org/

Here is the google directions, phone number and email to the mosque.  If you click on the map it will bring you to the google maps page with the mosque location.  You can turn on satellite view to view a graphical satellite picture of the mosque and the area.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Masjid+Al+Ikhlas+newburgh%2C+ny&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Contact Information
Telephone
845-561-5610
Postal address
25 Washington Terrace, Newburgh, NY 12550
Electronic mail
General Information: [email protected]

Imam Name:
Salahuddin Mustafa Muhammad

Driving Direction:

Masjid Al-Ikhlas is located at 25 Washington Terrace, in Newburgh, NY.

From I-84 West take exit 10S, make right onto Route 32 South. At light (Alexis Diner on left hand side)  make right on Route 9W South,

From I-84 East take exit 10, make right onto Route 9W South (Exxon Gas station on right hand side)

Drive approximately 1.5 miles, cross 7 lights, 8th light is Broadway (aka route 17K) make right onto Broadway, ( Mobile gas station on right hand side). Stay in left lane, go to next light make left onto Route 32, (street between Bank of America and Citgo gas station). At next light make right onto Washington Terrace, Masjid is located approximately 100 yards up on left hand side.

From I-87, take exit 17, after toll, go straight to light, make left on Route 17K. Drive approximately 3 miles on 17K, go thru 4 lights, at 5 th light make right on Washington Terrace, (Citgo gas station on left hand side as you make right on Washington Terrace). Go thru the light, Masjid is located on right hand side few yards from the light.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:44:03 AM by MountainMan »

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Just be careful though mate, it's alright for that filth to attack others but as soon as you stand up to them and say things 'THEY' don't like you are the one that's then held accountable.

They're (Muslims) are nothing but detestable human filth, dirty rock apes that will never evolve and join the human race..

Be careful the Law is not on your side   :'( >:(

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
Here are some of the creepy news articles written on the Masjid Al-Iklhas Mosque website, they are commemorating the lighting of the entire Empire State Building with green islamic lights in honor of their Eid holiday.   It is horrific a city that lost one of its most precious landmarks in the name of Islam, is giving way to the savages by honoring their holidays.   

http://www.masjidalikhlas.org/news.htm

Quote from: Masjid Al-Ikhlas Mosque
EID NYC STYLE.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071010191023.zonyv389&show_article=1

New York's iconic Empire State Building is to be lit up green from Friday in honor of the Muslim holiday of Eid, the biggest festival in the Muslim calendar marking the end of Ramadan, officials said.

"This is the first time that the Empire State Building will be illuminated for Eid, and the lighting will become an annual event in the same tradition of the yearly lightings for Christmas and Hannukah," according to a statement.

Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of the fasting month, is expected to be celebrated in New York from Friday, depending on when the new moon is sighted, and the city's tallest skyscraper will remain green until Sunday.

Built in the early 1930s, the 443-meter-tall (1,454-feet-tall) Empire State Building was first lit up with colored lighting in 1976, when red, white and blue lights were used to mark the American Bicentennial.

An estimated seven million Muslims live in the United States
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:25:17 AM by MountainMan »

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer

New York's iconic Empire State Building is to be lit up green from Friday in honor of the Muslim holiday of Eid, the biggest festival in the Muslim calendar marking the end of Ramadan, officials said.
>:(

Let their house of devil worship be the funeral pyre..

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
They would probably charge you with a hate crime if you called them.  That's the sick America we live in.  All this stuff about Muslims becoming terrorists from Guantanamo Bay is just another example of the insanity we live in today.  The lies from saying that Dick Cheney was the first vice president to criticize his predecessor (just remember Al Gore ranting before the Iraq invasion) to leaving out why these beasts were in Guantanamo to begin with.  They are now saying that these black Muslim inmates were "petty criminals".  What petty criminals place bombs (that were fakes made by the FBI) near synagogues and try to buy stinger missiles.  It's just going to be a matter of time before we have a Madrid or London style attack and now they will use Guantanamo as the explanation of the impetus for Muslim rage.

I have a question for the left.  What was Muslim rage against America caused from when 150,000- 250,000 Muslim went through training camps in Afghanstan during the Clinton Administration?  That many people didn't just give money but actually risked their lives and attended training where they knew where they would probably be sent on a suicide mission.   Are you then going to blame the Jews or America saving Kuwaitis from Iraqis?  I pray that all you evil leftists die of cancer that I or no one from JTF are the cause of.   

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
Look what the scumsucking N*ggr muslim imam bastard says about the attack.. Rather than saying sorry and how horrible it is, he says that the FBI used bad tactics to aprehend the men, which will result as entrapment in the court of law.  My personal opinion is this guy is as much apart of this heinous plot as the rest and should be executed along with the rest of these monsters.   Send the hate mail to this scumsucking pig to let him know what you feel.    Rather than express condolensces for those people who could have died, he is crying about how FBI set up members of his mosque and bribed the mto kill.  These scumbags didn't go through all this trouble and risk their lives for monetary gain.  THis is plain rubbish.  This guy promtoes this Jew hating and anti-White, anti-Christian agenda.  You can tell by his lack of care for the actions of his members.  All he can do is whine and cry about how the FBI tricked his members into doing wrong!  Typical muslim copout!!  I bet you by next month, they will say its was another Zionist plot to make muslims look bad!! HAAAA!

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090521/NEWS/90521041

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20090522/NEWS05/905220341
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:55:15 AM by MountainMan »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Look what the scumsucking N*ggr muslim imam bastard says about the attack.. Rather than saying sorry and how horrible it is, he says that the FBI used bad tactics to aprehend the men, which will result as entrapment in the court of law.  My personal opinion is this guy is as much apart of this heinous plot as the rest and should be executed along with the rest of these monsters.   Send the hate mail to this scumsucking pig to let him know what you feel.    Rather than express condolensces for those people who could have died, he is crying about how FBI set up members of his mosque and bribed the mto kill.  These scumbags didn't go through all this trouble and risk their lives for monetary gain.  THis is plain rubbish.  This guy promtoes this Jew hating and anti-White, anti-Christian agenda.  You can tell by his lack of care for the actions of his members.  All he can do is whine and cry about how the FBI tricked his members into doing wrong!  Typical muslim copout!!  I bet you by next month, they will say its was another Zionist plot to make muslims look bad!! HAAAA!

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090521/NEWS/90521041

The Muslims will always make excuses but what's insane and more evil are the fifth column communists in Israel and America who make excuses for them.  The FBI has to catch these beasts on tape, the bombs in hand, with fingerprints and have the email with their last will and testament before they make an arrest.  They have to make these cases air tight because of all the Ron Kubys who will come in and try to defend the Muslim terrorists.  That is why it's scary when some Muslims with half a brain understand the weakness of our insane system and use it to their advantage.  I always pray if an attack happens; it will happen to communists and Obama voters, rather than righteous people who are willing to face the enemy.   

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
and so it goes full circle once again.. Do you know what the headlines of tomorrow will be? .. It was a Jewish conspiracy  >:(   ..

Yep that's right these bastards preach hate and kill but it will be 'your' fault.. Once again the leftards and filth will shake their fists in anger..

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
We can only hope and pray that my favorite saying will happen to all that support them. "What goes around comes around."  :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
"What goes around comes around."
It will mate, it will..

Nothing goes unpunished..

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
Let them feel the wrath of G-d!   >:( >:( >:(

I think all mosques should have 24-7 watch over them..  Let them know that we see them, know what they do, where they live,  where they work, where they go to school.  If they will be planting bombs, it will be in their own backyards, not ours!  They can go and hide in the MIddle East, but we must show them we won't tolerate jihad training camps in our country!!  Our founding fathers would have cringed to think they shed their bled and risked their lives to house bloodthirsty islamic savages!

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Dan is that white man a Christian?  wouldn't surprise me.. If he is, those types are ruining Australia by bringing in boat loads of Muslims...

Yeah they look peaceful too..

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Uch. Hashem help the individual who actually got the blood of those muslims. This is taqiya being practiced before us.
I am urinating on a Koran.