Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Indonesian Nazi Plane Crashes, Killing Dozens of Muzscum!  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
 :dance: Indonesian Military Plane Crashes, Killing At Least 69  :dance:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090520/ap_on_re_as/as_indonesia_plane_crash

Always nice to see filth getting what's coming to it. After the holocaust that this human sewage committed against the East Timorese Christians, it would be nice to see an Indonesian military plane crash every single day into crowded neighborhoods/slums.

SerbAvenger

*waits for t_h_j to begin a long rant about how the Indonesians aren't Muslims*

Quote from: Yahoo News
Indonesian plane crashes, at least 69 dead
By NINIEK KARMINI, Associated Press Writer
16 mins ago

JAKARTA, Indonesia – An Indonesian military plane carrying more than 100 people crashed into several homes and burst into flames Wednesday, killing at least 69 people, officials said.

Dozens of people were injured and more were feared dead, with local television flashing footage of fire engulfing the mangled wreckage and soldiers carrying bodies on stretchers. Some were badly burned.

Air force spokesman Bambang Sulistyo said the C-130 Hercules, carrying 112 passengers and crew, was on a routine training mission when it crashed near an air force base in East Java province. It smashed into four houses in Geplak village, before skidding into a rice field.

It was not clear what caused the crash, the latest in a string to hit the air force.

Several witnesses said the plane split apart in the air following a loud explosion.

"One of the wings fell off," Agus Yulianto, a villager, was quoted as saying on the Web site of Kompas newspaper. "Then the plane nose-dived into the houses."

The death toll stood at 69, said Suyono, a spokesman at the air force base, adding that he expected the number to climb.

Huge plumes of black smoke billowed from the scene and bystanders were seen throwing buckets of water and sand at the flames. Ambulances were shuttling victims to a nearby hospital.

The country's air force has long complained of being underfunded and handicapped by a recently lifted U.S. ban on weapons sales. It has suffered a series of accidents, including a Fokker 27 plane that crashed into an airport hangar last month, killing all 24 onboard.

A series of commercial airline crashes in recent years has killed more than 120 people in Indonesia.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I guess they're "peaceful muslims" now, eh?  :::D

I only feel sad for the kids or any non-Muslims caught up in this.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 03:41:49 AM by Rubystars »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
LOL. I just noticed this.  What does indonesia have to do with sri lanka exactly? 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Serb Avenger.  Thanks for bringing up the East Timorese.  It's a topic that isn't heard about much and Clinton aided and abetted these massacres while he was concerned about Muslim Albanian creatures.  Bill Clinton is simply an evil man.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Serb Avenger, I've spoken in the past to a fair few old diggers (Soldiers) who took part in the liberation of Timor in WW2..

When Australian Soldiers were taken as POW's, if they weren't executed first mind you.. The Japs made the Timorese look over the Aussie diggers.. Whenever the Japs were around these really nice Christians had no problems in bashing and doing beastly things to the Aussie diggers for fun and the amusement of the Japs..

Not many old diggers here have much nice to say about the Timorese.. Seems like when the going gets tough for a lot of Christians they have no problems in conveniently forgetting their pledge to serve the Lord  :'(  ..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That doesn't justify Muslim Nazi scum committing a holocaust against them for no reason other than their religion. As to the actual nature of the Timorese, I cannot comment, but I think it is fairly safe to say that they are less evil than the Indonesian Muslims.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Well SA all I can possibly say to that is what they did would no doubt be the blood of innocent men who went to fight for them on their hands.. Either was as an ex Australian soldier and having a deep respect of my old comrades that have shed much blood for me and many others in this World I couldn't give one toss for the Timorese..

OUT..

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
While I don't care much for muslims I just don't think it is appropriate to rejoice when calamities strike them.