Author Topic: Little Jewish Boys in Hebron Bothering Adult "Human Rights Activist"  (Read 448 times)

Moshe92

:::D

I know this is a left wing propaganda movie which is supposed to make Jews look bad, but I thought it was funny. The woman with the camera was terrified of those two little boys.

Moshe92

Someone left a comment saying that it was probably staged. I think he might be right because the kids keep on missing when they throw things at her. Either way, I think it is a funny video.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
>>Hebron, Occupied Palestine, in Hebron there are about 500 jewish settlers living in tiny settlements in the city of Hebron among around 250.000 Palestinians, whom they terrorize on a daily basis. <<

LOL 500 Jews terrorize 250,000 savages.  Little boys terrorize adults.  Is Baghdad Bob making these videos? I wish it were true.  I have so much admiration for the Jews of Hebron to be an island of civilization in a sea of savagery.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Great to see them! They defend themself