Author Topic: Hi  (Read 6448 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Hi
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:51 AM »
;D And not to forget that until recent times they were paying with DEUTSCHE MARK though it was already out of use!!!  :o

Oh, yes, I forgot currency.
Actually, they have, now, the currency called "convert mark", I think it's like this in English.
Thanks for reminding me.  ;D

Even the good old Mark had to be converted,... to Islam!  :::D Just kidding. It's just because I find Bosnia, Kosovo etc. such ridiculous phenomenons (not really States) that I cannot take them serious - only the atrocities they commit are serious!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
Re: Hi
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »
;D And not to forget that until recent times they were paying with DEUTSCHE MARK though it was already out of use!!!  :o

Oh, yes, I forgot currency.
Actually, they have, now, the currency called "convert mark", I think it's like this in English.
Thanks for reminding me.  ;D

Even the good old Mark had to be converted,... to Islam!  :::D Just kidding. It's just because I find Bosnia, Kosovo etc. such ridiculous phenomenons (not really States) that I cannot take them serious - only the atrocities they commit are serious!

Hehehe, LOL, I know its funny, that's what I thought, too, while typing my last message - convert mark=the mark of converts ('cause that's what they are)!

:::D :::D :::D