Author Topic: i apoligize for my post this morning  (Read 2524 times)

Offline mikedrews

• New JTFer
i apoligize for my post this morning
« on: April 09, 2007, 03:30:24 PM »
i am sorry for any insulting comments i made this morning about anyone in this organization. i took it to far and i am sorry. i realize now that all i did was create a childish name-calling dialogue, which i now regret. im sorry its my fault. i was offended and i dealt with it by attempting to offend others. to be honest im not even sure why i am seeking forgiveness from anyone here, i guess i realize that when you resort to the type of immature [censored] that i admit i did, you cant possibly get any serious responses to your ideas. so although i have perhaps perminently tarnished my reputaion in this forum i really do want to know why there was no much racism on the show. and please dont claim that there is nothing racist about the show. calling black people beasts and claiming that black men will rape a white women every chance they get is pretty damn racist, anyway you look at it. so please someone explain why an organization like this, with a very legitimate cause, presents itself in such an unproffesional and ignorant way. its mind boggling to me. you speak of saving america, but for who? do these people have any less of a claim to this country than you or i? there ancestors crossed the same ocean mine did. why should it matter if they came from europe, Israel, or africa? all that matters is we are all here today, living together. men and women of every color died on september 11th, and men and women of every color fought and died in afganistan and iraq. this is how you repay our countrymen for giving there lives to help fight our conflict. you call them beasts? i think we owe them more than that. i think the least we owe them is not to insult them based on race on television. i mean cmon, would you tolerate neonazis expressing there candid beliefs on tv? i know i wouldnt. i know most of you wouldnt either. i know you wont, but i think you should apoligize. it is the right thing to do.

again, i am sorry for my earlier post, it was wrong of me to write many of the things that i did.

michael from queens new york

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: i apoligize for my post this morning
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 03:42:01 PM »
Michael, the problem Chaim has with many minorities is that they freely choose to engage in evil behavior.  This has nothing to do with the color of their skin. Chaim believes in free will.   In fact, JTF supported Alan Keyes, as they feel his righteous.  We have two black members here who we respect.

Another thing about JTF is that they do not mince words when it comes to Israel's  Arab fifth column. We on the forum do not believe in rewarding terrorists, and their supporters with more land. 

Otherwise, JTF is a right wing organization.  So of course we will be opposed to illegal immigration.  So let's say it was Norwegians who routinely violate our immigration laws, who use fake social security numbers, who drive drunk, who have children at taxpayer offense, and who make routine use of our "free" emergency room services, AND who claim the South West belongs to them, you can be sure that Chaim will be just has hard as them as well.   

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 05:40:46 PM »
Chaim is very right in his views.  I don't agree with every thing he says but he is not all wrong when he bashes blacks and Illeagal immingrants.  If you don't believe the truth that's your problem.  If you don't like what is on the shows or the website, don't watch or log on anymore.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »
You are welcome on to this forum. I would recommend that you ask questions for the Ask Chaim shows.  Things that you disagree wtih him.. Try to stomp him.. See if Chaim contradicts himself?

So far I view Chaim's views to be legit and consistent. I dont' agree with everything he stands for, and i'm personally comfortable with my own point of views on things. Nevertheless, I do get enlightened once in awhile. I recommend you do the same..and allow yourself to be challenged by legitimate point of views.  who knows? it might make you a better defender of what you believe in.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 01:04:26 AM »
I notice this troll hasn't posted anything since I made my poll questioning who he says he is.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 04:21:47 AM »
calling black people beasts and claiming that black men will rape a white women every chance they get is pretty damn racist, anyway you look at it.

Even although G-d in His infinite wisdom made them of the same species as us they still look, smell and act like beasts.  I have been petitioning subtlely for a while on this forum to have the position adopted that it is white women who are running after black men and not the other way around.  This proves how racist white women are because if they didn't see any race differences they would not make such a broo-hah-hah out of those stinky black creatures.  Some white men take black beasts for wives or sex partners but this is the animal instinct in man, while the white woman's choice of partner is much more meaningful socially.

I'd say that most cases of black male rape on white women are simply cases where a flirtation or foreplay or dirty dancing in a club went out of control.  Any white woman who does not avoid those creatures is conspicuously letting her guard and her dignity down.  To see a beautiful white woman in proximity to a baboon testifies against the beautiful works of the Alm-ghty.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?