Author Topic: Negro Muslim Murders Army REcruiter IN Arkansas  (Read 698 times)

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
Negro Muslim Murders Army REcruiter IN Arkansas
« on: June 01, 2009, 10:18:48 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/01/arkansas.recruiter.shooting/index.html

Another reason why n*ggers and muslims should not be allowed to own guns or even be able to reside in this country.    First, they try to bomb the Jewish synagogue, now they will start shooting at our military people.  I say we take these monkeys and savages and round them up and teach them the hard way to be nice.  Put them on a big ship to Africa or Saudi Arabia and don't let them come back.

I don't know about you, but I am preparing myself for battle from these savages.  If they start trying to kill people in my neighborhood I will not stop until I am dead and a few hundred of them are rotting in hell. 

Its time we start protesting outside their N*gger mosques and letting them know we won't tolerate their sh*t.  If Al SHarpton wants to come and protest it will be in a bunker be hit by a hail of gun fire, cause we are sick of these ragheaded monkey men f*cking up our country!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Negro Muslim Murders Army REcruiter IN Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 11:48:33 PM »
This should NEVER have happened and is total BS! I am at a loss, it seems as if we are talking to a brick wall when things like this happen and NO ONE is WAKING UP!! I am so infuriated most days! That sob was armed with way too many guns. I'll put my SKS against his any day the bastardcoward.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 12:24:41 AM »
Definition of "home grown" terrorist, but no one in this Administration will ever admit it.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 12:27:40 AM »
Definition of "home grown" terrorist, but no one in this Administration will ever admit it.

You got that right ag!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 12:35:57 AM »
The Saudis are investing hundreds of millions of dollars into the U.S in order to convert large numbers of Black males in prison into Islamic terrorists. Unfortunately, we will see many more incidents like this in the U.S.A.  However, anyone who speaks out against it will be called a "racist" and an "Islamophobe" in this politically correct society which is dominated by extreme Leftists.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 01:31:21 AM »
Let's see the scum of the earth muslim witches claim this was a setup like they did the four muslim nazi savages that tried to bomb the synagogue.  Just imagine what this will be like in 10 years!  They will be here in America burning and bombing churches, bombing open markets here like they do in Iraq, it will be hell on earth and if anyone dares say it is Pisslam which is causing this, they will be fined and jailed!  We must make a real stand and ban this cult which masquerades as a religion.

Chiam is right, the Obanimal is trying to make Pisslam "cool" for young people and is about to coddle Egypt!  I hope God stops him cold as He can work miracles.