Author Topic: Hussein Osama has German ancestry  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Hussein Osama has German ancestry
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2009, 05:23:26 PM »
No, he looks more like an unemployed alcoholic!

Could be  ;D

May he is drunk from the Oktoberfest  :laugh: :laugh:

He looks as if he was drunk 24/7...  ;D

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2009, 10:46:49 PM »
OMG! His ancestry was such a whoring around the globe fest? He is that mixed up that it hurts!  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

He doesn't really consider himself to be American anyway but a  "world citizen". Maybe it's his mixed up blood that contributes to that.

should non-white, or non "pure blooded" people live in the US?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 11:03:10 PM »
OMG! His ancestry was such a whoring around the globe fest? He is that mixed up that it hurts!  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

He doesn't really consider himself to be American anyway but a  "world citizen". Maybe it's his mixed up blood that contributes to that.

Some nonwhites have a right to live here, and are great citizens. There have been wonderful nonwhite military men and women to whom we owe in part our freedom, for example. There have been nonwhite entrepreneurs who have worked hard for what they have and deserve to enjoy the fruits of their labor, such as many Asian and Indian immigrants. We have some righteous, wonderful nonwhite Americans on our forum whom I am very proud to be in the same country with! I even think there should be some black Americans that live here such as Pastor Manning.

Here's my position. I think all citizens should be loyal to the USA and that there should be a white majority to preserve traditional American culture. I know many people will disagree with me on this, but I do think that American culture is in a large part white culture and if we have a nonwhite majority, the country will take on an entirely different character. I get very annoyed with people of any race who leach off the welfare system, even white people who do this. Unfortunately I've seen at least in TX that there is a massive group of nonwhite immigrants who have lots of kids loyal to foreign powers and growing up with a foreign culture, and pay for them all with welfare and WIC and food stamps.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 12:35:35 AM »

Some nonwhites have a right to live here, and are great citizens. There have been wonderful nonwhite military men and women to whom we owe in part our freedom, for example. There have been nonwhite entrepreneurs who have worked hard for what they have and deserve to enjoy the fruits of their labor, such as many Asian and Indian immigrants. We have some righteous, wonderful nonwhite Americans on our forum whom I am very proud to be in the same country with! I even think there should be some black Americans that live here such as Pastor Manning.

Here's my position. I think all citizens should be loyal to the USA and that there should be a white majority to preserve traditional American culture. I know many people will disagree with me on this, but I do think that American culture is in a large part white culture and if we have a nonwhite majority, the country will take on an entirely different character. I get very annoyed with people of any race who leach off the welfare system, even white people who do this. Unfortunately I've seen at least in TX that there is a massive group of nonwhite immigrants who have lots of kids loyal to foreign powers and growing up with a foreign culture, and pay for them all with welfare and WIC and food stamps.

what's "white culture"? "white culture" is varies depending on what region of the US you are in

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2009, 01:03:20 AM »
Obama has German blood!

So now the accusation Islamo-Nazi will stick on Obama.

:P
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 01:08:53 AM »
White culture involves a lot of things that America inherited from its European roots. Democratic principles are originally from Greece, Much of our culture came from England in the beginning. English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, Spanish, French, German, Italians, and other Europeans all added their own contributions to blend into an American fabric. We took all these European cultures and blended them to make them our own.

White culture includes beautiful dreams such as Manifest Destiny, which expanded the Western border to the far side of the continent. Another big dream helped to land Americans on the moon.

White American culture includes working hard and earning your keep.

White American culture includes inventions.

White American culture includes morality and good values and helping your neighbors out.

White American culture includes American music styles and art .

Of course there are good people in all races who share many of these good values, but to say these things are not part of white culture would be wrong.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2009, 01:11:07 AM »
The Jewish immigrant community did a lot to make America great. There were many Jewish communities in New York which produced many professionals, doctors and lawyers, and executives. These communities supported their own as my father recently told me.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2009, 01:24:15 AM »
The Jewish immigrant community did a lot to make America great. There were many Jewish communities in New York which produced many professionals, doctors and lawyers, and executives. These communities supported their own as my father recently told me.

Yes you're right Muman. Jewish communities were awesome in helping America to be what it is.