Poll

Which European city is the most dangerous for a Jew to live in?

Paris
15 (50%)
London
8 (26.7%)
Amsterdam
4 (13.3%)
Oslo
3 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The most Jew-hating city in Europe  (Read 9682 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: The most Jew-hating city in Europe
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 04:03:55 PM »
I think most european citiys are jew hating. I am sure there are some which are extreme and some who are not. But I think London is the most jew hating city. In London live a  lot of radica racist nazi muslims!
There go my plans of moving to England... :'(

I would prefer England 1,000 times over France. In France there are even more Muslims and the French themselves are extremely antisemitic also!

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »
Another city that should be added to that list is Zagreb, capital of Nazi Croatia.

Offline edwardwaldon

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »
Why didn't you include "Malmo" (Sweden) ?

Offline Naz

• New JTFer
    • Myspace
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 08:38:25 AM »
I dont know.  I experience anti-semitism on a DAILY basis, and I am here in the USA.  They can hate me til they're blue in the face- DEAL WITH IT. I AINT GOIN AWAY UNTIL G-d DECIDES, NOT man.
Waw, I do love that spirit  :dance: thank you AsheDina.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 08:49:55 AM »
Malmo and Sarayevo in my opinion from those in poll London and Paris; As to muslims they're enslaved by islam and I do pity then but it's a self defensive war and they're enemies willing to kill us so... Don't use such language it's agaisnt law in whole EU, Canada, Israel and soon evn USA to incite or threten to violence agaisnt group of people and we're not muslims who're above the laws. Piss now and other assorted bolshie extrements are only waiting for excuse to shut down this site so please behave.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »
Malmo and Sarayevo in my opinion from those in poll London and Paris; As to muslims they're enslaved by islam and I do pity then but it's a self defensive war and they're enemies willing to kill us so... Don't use such language it's agaisnt law in whole EU, Canada, Israel and soon evn USA to incite or threten to violence agaisnt group of people and we're not muslims who're above the laws. Piss now and other assorted bolshie extrements are only waiting for excuse to shut down this site so please behave.

Brother are you Jewish in Poland? :) What about Amsterdam? Many muslims and nazis live there.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 02:03:55 AM »

Brother are you Jewish in Poland? :) What about Amsterdam? Many muslims and nazis live there.

Ortodox... but Christian ;D. Polish Jews are totaly asimilated and quite to the left to the point that all Polish ultra-ortodox Jews are either imigrants from abroad or gentile/half Jewish converts; Zionist and religius Jews emigrated before 1948 all who left were jewish comunists; The synagogues were reopened after 1989 and there were ortodox Rabbis ordered; but I doubt that many of them woud be intrested in JTF. This is realy extreme site.

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 08:56:11 PM »
Unfortunately I see it first hand as a Jew living in London.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/02/islamification-of-britain-sparks-jump-in-anti-jewish-attacks/

Offline Jewlover

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »
Israel is strong enough to nuke the whole Middle East!

:israel: :soldier: :israel:

Don't mess with Israel!

Nuking the whole Middle east, are you crazy! :'(

Its Israeli land! >:(

We cant nuke ourself :o

Offline Jewlover

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2009, 01:32:46 PM »
Warsawa i think!
Poland and east european are Antisemitic the most!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 01:36:12 PM »
Warsawa i think!
Poland and east european are Antisemitic the most!

What? I have always thought that Polish people very like Jews and they are our friends, because they fought against the nazi Germany and fought against the communist Russia.  :o
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.