Author Topic: I don't think this guy is really an Albanian, but if he is than....... wow  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
He might be a Christian Orthodox Albanian. There isn't a lot of them though. Although extremely rare, there are some decent Albanians (usually they're Christian Orthodox or Roman Catholic).

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
He might be a Christian Orthodox Albanian. There isn't a lot of them though. Although extremely rare, there are some decent Albanians (usually they're Christian Orthodox or Roman Catholic).

He claims being Catholic... I think... and says he supports Christian Europe and hates Turks.

Well, we truly need balance.
As you know, a number of Liberal Serbs supports ''independence'' of Kosovo.
It'd be fair if some Albanian doesn't.

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer

He claims being Catholic... I think... and says he supports Christian Europe and hates Turks.

As you know, a number of RETARDED Serbs supports ''independence'' of Kosovo.

I had to fix 1 word in your post. I don't mean to offend, it's just making it more specific :)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube

I had to fix 1 word in your post. I don't mean to offend, it's just making it more specific :)

LOL, what's the difference?
Liberal=Retarded (90% cases)!
See? No difference!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube

LOL, what's the difference?
Liberal=Retarded (90% cases)!
See? No difference!

I've actually found the difference - retarded people are mentally ill, so, it's not their fault, we can say, they should be tolerated because they don't have the ability of rational judgment, so nobody takes them seriously.
For Liberals, there's no excuse...

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I love the albanian folk music. :-[ but I like the Serbian too and the all balkanian musics.  ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.