Author Topic: Blondes are very dumb  (Read 2481 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Blondes are very dumb
« on: April 02, 2007, 11:16:16 AM »
Blondie Goes Boating!

A true blonde story...
Last July, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert an hour east of Bakersfield, California, a blonde (of course!!) new to boating was having a problem.
No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get her brand new 22ft. Bayliner to perform properly. It wouldn't get on a plane at all and was sluggish in every maneuver, no matter how much power she gave it.
After about an hour of trying to make it go, she limped over to a nearby marina. Maybe they could tell her what was wrong?
A thorough topside check revealed all was in good working order. The engine was running fine, the prop was the correct size and pitch.
So, one of the guys working at the Marina jumped into the water to check underneath the boat. He soon surfaced, choking on the water as he was laughing so hard.
Wait...
REMEMBER, this is true...
Under the boat, still strapped securely in place, was the trailer.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Blondes are very dumb
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 07:47:46 PM »
What has been the white woman's contribution to the world?  She has made life a misery.  And now she wants to undo her abominations by aborting and suffocating to death all the remaining white people.

They stand idly by while I suffer horrible spiritual pain: I shall have to kill myself, citing all of this as the reason, and maybe only then will they stop and reflect and see how bad they make things.  There are whole hours when I have my head in my hands, needing to scream - I just sleep, sleep, sleep, escaping this endless neglect, this horror, this freakshow.  And the white women were never happier.

I see the clouds of darkness are overhead tonight.  Did a blonde witch cast a spell on us?  Their witchcrafts multiply.  They smell blood and they are zeroing in for the final bite.  White women are killers?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?