Author Topic: I presented arguments  (Read 798 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I presented arguments
« on: June 15, 2009, 12:31:36 PM »
I had a fight against pro-"Palestine" people...

One said:
You stole the lands of Palestine.
I said, Israel was always Jewish land, the Jews just come back to their own home, it's written in the Torah, Bible and and don't forget the Jewish Kingdoms: David, Solomon etc... ;)
The Palestinians don't want peace, they can't. The Islam says they have to fight and kill the non-muslims (Jihad). Islam says kill the non-muslim and you will get virgin girls after your death if you killed the enemies of islam.
Since an arab/muslim born they study and learn to hate us. Their soul are spoiled, they don't have childhood. The few years old muslim kids already want to kill us, very nice.

They are coward and they use their own children!

The guy said that we killed many palestinians. But I answered well:
1. Hamas and palestinians started the war, they shoted our land with rockets. Which country would tolerate it? No one.
2. They burned Israeli flags, they threatened us and threatened the Jewish people.
3. They can only shoot Israeli citizens.
4. The IDF warned the population many many times, that air assault will come soon, so go to a safe place. But what those peaceful people did? They went to the street with their children, and still shot rockets to Israel.
5. We many times offered the ceasefire, it was never accepted, when it was then Hamas started the war again.
6. If Iran, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon and etc muslim countries had nuclear they were the first who would use it against Israel. They are fanatic barbarians, and those arabs who you are protecting now almost captured full Europe a thousand years ago...
7. The Hamas is hiding between the population...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

How was it?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: I presented arguments
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 12:44:00 PM »
That was good, even though most of the arabs dont know what the heck they are talking about,
and the majority of their claims are based on lies.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »
There are so many people out there that are brain washed.  The average person out there believes there is a "Palestinian" people who had a nation and culture that was taken from them in order to create the state of Israel.  I'm not even talking about anti-semites.  There are a lot of people who believe there should be an Israel, but also feel that the "Palestinians" aren't bad people and deserve a homeland to.  This is all due in part to the medias gross distortion of what is really happening. 

In Vietnam when US troops killed communist gurriellas, interegated them, and destroyed them, the media twisted that to make it look as if the communists were just innocent locals looking to live in peace, who are being slaughtered by gung-ho G.I.s.  The media is doing the same with the Jews of Israel.  When Israel does what it has to do to defend herself from Hamas, Fatah, etc; these terrorist being killed are portraited as innocent "Palestinian" civilians who just want to live in peace and want their country back.  The media is directly responsible for public opinion being turned against Israel, just like they did to the US during Vietnam.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 01:19:33 PM »
You did fine, but these quaranimals and their brainwashed dhimmis don't comprehend logical arguments, only brutality and lies.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »
There are so many people out there that are brain washed.  The average person out there believes there is a "Palestinian" people who had a nation and culture that was taken from them in order to create the state of Israel.  I'm not even talking about anti-semites.  There are a lot of people who believe there should be an Israel, but also feel that the "Palestinians" aren't bad people and deserve a homeland to.  This is all due in part to the medias gross distortion of what is really happening. 

In Vietnam when US troops killed communist gurriellas, interegated them, and destroyed them, the media twisted that to make it look as if the communists were just innocent locals looking to live in peace, who are being slaughtered by gung-ho G.I.s.  The media is doing the same with the Jews of Israel.  When Israel does what it has to do to defend herself from Hamas, Fatah, etc; these terrorist being killed are portraited as innocent "Palestinian" civilians who just want to live in peace and want their country back.  The media is directly responsible for public opinion being turned against Israel, just like they did to the US during Vietnam.

you are absolutely right.
this is a good addition to your argument ProudandZionist!
You both did a good job!

Thanks brother.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.