Author Topic: Wild boars attack quranimals in Yesha and they blame of course the Jews for it  (Read 873 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Glad to know some Muzzies are going to hell!

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Outdoorsmen all over the South are calling their travel agents ....... "Them's good eatin'."  (grin)+

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
I don't know what these sand monkeys are so upset about! Don't they enjoy seeing relatives? :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The wild boars have more brains then the qurananimals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Are wild boars native to that area? I think of them as more northern animals.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
"Are wild boars native to that area? I think of them as more northern animals."

It's my understanding that the original pigs that were domesticated were from somewhere in Siberia.  However, that was thousands of years ago, and domesticated swine have been carried by man literally all over the world.  And wherever you have domesticated swine, you'll have this critter:  my guess is that these animals are actually feral swine, some farm animal (apparently Christian -grin) that broke loose and then 'went native'.  It only takes a generation or two for a domesticated swine to look 100% wild.

Feral swine have great advantages in the wild:  they're secretive, tend to be nocturnal, eat anything, and reproduce like rabbits.  They're all over the countryside in the South.  The downside is that their rooting habit can really churn-up soil, whether in the woods or when intruding onto a farm.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
These boars should be all over Israel protecting Jews! 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
"Are wild boars native to that area? I think of them as more northern animals."

It's my understanding that the original pigs that were domesticated were from somewhere in Siberia.  However, that was thousands of years ago, and domesticated swine have been carried by man literally all over the world.  And wherever you have domesticated swine, you'll have this critter:  my guess is that these animals are actually feral swine, some farm animal (apparently Christian -grin) that broke loose and then 'went native'.  It only takes a generation or two for a domesticated swine to look 100% wild.

Feral swine have great advantages in the wild:  they're secretive, tend to be nocturnal, eat anything, and reproduce like rabbits.  They're all over the countryside in the South.  The downside is that their rooting habit can really churn-up soil, whether in the woods or when intruding onto a farm.

YES IN NORTHERN ISRAEL WILD BOARS ARE PRETTY COMMON
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03