Author Topic: Is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad really just a 'self-hating Jew'?  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad really just a 'self-hating Jew'?
« on: June 15, 2009, 03:08:52 PM »
Is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad really just a 'self-hating Jew'?

by Rasool Nafisi

The Durban Review Conference held in Geneva in April was set to examine progress made toward the goals of the previous conference in 2001: to eliminate racism, xenophobia and related intolerance. Many expected the conference would condemn Israel's recent attacks against civilians in Gaza, but what transpired was indeed the opposite. The resolution passed in Geneva helped Israel's stance by commemorating the Holocaust. Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had a lot to do with this outcome, albeit inadvertently.

The conference was filled with a sense of premonition even before it was convened. Ahmadinejad's presence had made participants uneasy. Anticipating the worst, the U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon summoned Ahmadinejad before the conference started and censored the part of his speech about the Holocaust. Ahmadinejad, however, was on the loose again and was going to try to own the conference. Struggling hard to demonstrate to the world that the emperor had no clothes, he attacked the West for being racist, with Israel, of course, at its pinnacle in this respect. European Union representatives walked out in protest, and clowns threw tomatoes at him.

But the plucky president didn't care. Representatives of the "oppressed nations" remained and applauded him, which is apparently what matters to him. Meanwhile the world, distracted by expressions of outrage, amazement and admiration for Ahmadinejad's mix of bravado and insanity, lost sight of the purpose behind the conference.

The U.N. chief's statement summarized Ahmadinejad's impact: "I deplore the use of this platform by the Iranian president to accuse, divide and even incite. This is the opposite of what this conference seeks to achieve." Most of the world, including Iran's staunch ally, Russia, found the speech deplorable and counterproductive. However, those who matter to Ahmadinejad such as Hamas and Pakistani Muslim activists showed support.

Iranian television repeatedly aired footage of the applause by the Third World delegates without a single reference to the walkouts or the clowns. Ahmadinejad propagandists chose two different tactics to deal with the embarrassing event: painting the walkouts as a manifestation of the "intolerance" of Western imperialists and portraying the event as a success of "epic scale." The mastermind of the strategy was most likely head of the Iranian National Security Council Saeed Jalili, who believes, based on the axiom of Carl von Clausewitz, that the best defense is offense. The method of propaganda designed to turn the truth on its head so unabashedly also might have been borrowed from another German, Joseph Goebbels, who took the approach that the bigger the lie, the more the people will believe it.

Some Iranian journalists and political activists questioned Ahmadinejad's speech. A reporter asked Esfandiar Rahim-Meshaei, the president's trusted adviser, why he gave speeches that resulted in humiliation. "What a strange question," Rahim-Meshaei retorted. "There was a time when [we were so isolated] we were not even allowed to attend conferences. Now we walk in, and others walk out; do you call this our isolation?"

Some in Iran saw Ahmadinejad's fierce attacks on the West and Israel as a calculated measure to help him win in the June 12 presidential elections. This may well be the case, if we assume Iranians are mesmerized by their president's reckless gallantry abroad. It is a fact that Ahmadinejad has made foreign policy "successes" appear as his presidency's major achievement. It is necessary for him to look like a winner outside, as his economic and social policies inside have led to chaos and disappointment domestically.

The Geneva speech could also have been meant to rally the Arab street behind Iran by suggesting that Arab rulers were too cowardly to speak out against Israel. The more Arab governments rally against Iranian policies in the region, the more Ahmadinejad relies on the Arab street.

We may also point to the president's pressing need to be constantly in the limelight. Yet his deep anti-Israel angst seems to reflect more than skin-deep political calculations and may require psychological analysis. The environment where Ahmadinejad grew up, meaning Iran under the Shah, was largely free of anti-Israel sentiments. The top leaders of the revolution, who had previously cut their teeth on the politics of Lebanon, brought home to Iran anti-Israel sentiments prevalent in Arab countries.

But Ahmadinejad was too young at the time to be among them. So the question remains as to how he developed his anti-Israel fervor. There is no reference to such feelings or activities in his short autobiography. He grew up in a village near a small town in the desert. However, an accusation made by Mehdi Khazaali, the progeny of the prominent Ayatollah Ahmad Khazaali, may shed some light on Ahmadinejad's psychosis.

Khazaali claims that Ahmadinejad's real family name is "Saboorchian," a Jewish name that he changed to "Ahmadinejad." Khazaali, naming a few other prominent leaders of the Islamic Republic as new converts to Islam from Judaism, questions whether a Jewish cabal has crept in and taken over the revolutionary government! As outlandish as Khaazali's claim seems to be, it has gone unchallenged. If there is any shred of truth in it, then we can see Ahmadinejad's fierce anti-Israel sentiment under a different light. Could he be just another convert unsure of his newly acquired identity, resorting to extreme measures to prove himself? Could he be the watered down, modern equivalent of Tomas de Torquemada?

No matter what the motive, many Iranian analysts believe their president's uncontrollable rage and hatred expressed in public are helping rather than hurting Israel; the Durban II conference just provided another piece of evidence. These days, a saying attributed to an Israeli general is making the rounds among Iranians: "If Ahmadinejad is not on the Israeli payroll, he should be."

*Published in Lebanon's the DAILY STAR on May 15. To view the original article Click Here

Source: http://www.alarabiya.net/views/2009/05/15/72926.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad really just a 'self-hating Jew'?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »
Ahmadinejad a Jew? Please.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 03:29:12 PM »
I'm sorry but, I'm not buying into this garbage.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 03:55:06 PM »
Everyone who is in a position of power is considered a Jew by the anti-semites.

Obama is a Jew to the Nazis, Ahmadinajad is a Jew to his enemies, Hitler was a Jew to germans, etc. etc...

Of course nothing in this world happens without the explicit permission and will of the Jewish kabal. Not a single leaf turns in the wind without the will of the Jew. We are responsible for everything in the past, and we will be responsible for everything in the future... Of course the Jews are the human representation of G-d in this world!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 03:58:52 PM »
I'm sorry but, I'm not buying into this garbage.

I didn't too. But it is funny.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 06:12:20 PM »
I heard that from a different source about 2 months ago ,who knows you find self hating Jews all over
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline khufu

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 10:51:48 PM »
Non-Muslims aren't allowed to hold positions like that in Nazi Iran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 11:14:21 PM »
Umm, excuse me? You are a Marxist?

Offline khufu

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »
Umm, excuse me? You are a Marxist?

I know you think I support Obama because I'm a Communist but I don't support Jew-hating Nazis and I wish him death.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 12:18:42 AM »
OK, so you don't support Jew hating nazis, and you don't like Obama.

Which communists do you support ?

Castro ?

Mao ?

Pol Pot, the Khmer Rouge ?

Stalin, Marx, Trotsky ?

Which Communist leaders or regimes do you endorse ?

If there aren't any, perhaps you need to ask yourself whether communism is an oppressive failed ideology and why you're a communist.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 12:29:17 AM »
Communism sucks!

____                                      _                 ____             _       
 / ___|___  _ __ ___  _ __ ___  _   _ _ __ (_)___ _ __ ___   / ___| _   _  ___| | _____
| |   / _ \| '_ ` _ \| '_ ` _ \| | | | '_ \| / __| '_ ` _ \  \___ \| | | |/ __| |/ / __|
| |__| (_) | | | | | | | | | | | |_| | | | | \__ \ | | | | |  ___) | |_| | (__|   <\__ \
 \____\___/|_| |_| |_|_| |_| |_|\__,_|_| |_|_|___/_| |_| |_| |____/ \__,_|\___|_|\_\___/

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 12:58:06 AM »
I think communists should be forced to live near the deep sea vents where they can be drowned, crushed by the pressure, and burnt by hotter than boiling, sulfur filled water. Whatever happens first to them is fine by me.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 01:05:25 AM »
I think communists should be forced to live near the deep sea vents where they can be drowned, crushed by the pressure, and burnt by hotter than boiling, sulfur filled water. Whatever happens first to them is fine by me.

Oh that is beautiful, fitting and very creative!  I agree wholeheartedly!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 01:38:50 AM »
I don't like Communists.  :P

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 01:42:27 AM »

Oh that is beautiful, fitting and very creative!  I agree wholeheartedly!

Thank you  ;D

The only sad thing is that they would probably die instantly from the pressure crushing them, so they wouldn't get to experience the drowning or hot sulfur water.

Offline khufu

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 01:48:50 AM »

Castro ?

Mao ?

Stalin, Marx, Trotsky ?

If there aren't any, perhaps you need to ask yourself whether communism is an oppressive failed ideology and why you're a communist.

I support Israel first and foremost. Unfortunately the vast majority, possibly every person you mentioned above, were anti-Semitic or anti-Zionist. Marx himself wrote a book titled "a world without Jews." Many opposed Israel because it wasn't Communist but that didn't justify their antisemitism. The idea of Communism actually predates Marx and it's unfortunate that he is so widely associated with it. I'm a Communist because Communism is the only ideology that stands for equality and justice for all. The mass murder by Stalin and the other dictators is deplorable and should not be attributed to Communism. On the contrary Capitalism is an evil, dirty, vile and lawless system which defecates on the rights of workers and laborers. It's Capitalism that is a proven failure as is proven by the worldwide financial disaster.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 01:55:08 AM »
You sound like the Hagalil Jews in my country. Look here: http://www.hagalil.com

Here is their great forum: http://forum.hagalil.com/board-a/index.htm

You will find lots of friends there. I am shure.

Offline khufu

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 02:02:37 AM »

Ma'am, I actually understand why you'd wish me death. Many Communists used Blacks and other minorities who were destitute as a mechanism to advance Communism in the United States. Instead their plan was a failure and now these Blacks and minorities have wreaked havoc. These Communists were wrong to this. Even if their plan would have succeeded it would still be wrong because of the criminal nature of Blacks.

Offline khufu

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 02:21:46 AM »
You sound like the Hagalil Jews in my country. Look here: http://www.hagalil.com

Here is their great forum: http://forum.hagalil.com/board-a/index.htm

You will find lots of friends there. I am shure.

I would like to make friends here. I'm dedicated to Zionism and Israel more than Communism. I don't believe Israel should be a Communist nation but "a nation of priests" and a "light unto the other nations." Israel should be a theocratic monarchy and Communism should be practiced in all other nations. Capitalism, a system where the economically disadvantaged are powerless and downtrodden, is the equivalent of economic Nazism or economic Darwinism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 02:24:07 AM »

Castro ?

Mao ?

Stalin, Marx, Trotsky ?

I support Israel first and foremost. Unfortunately the vast majority, possibly every person you mentioned above, were anti-Semitic or anti-Zionist. Marx himself wrote a book titled "a world without Jews." Many opposed Israel because it wasn't Communist but that didn't justify their antisemitism. The idea of Communism actually predates Marx and it's unfortunate that he is so widely associated with it. I'm a Communist because Communism is the only ideology that stands for equality and justice for all. The mass murder by Stalin and the other dictators is deplorable and should not be attributed to Communism. On the contrary Capitalism is an evil, dirty, vile and lawless system which defecates on the rights of workers and laborers. It's Capitalism that is a proven failure as is proven by the worldwide financial disaster.

You are either naive, mental, or just too young to know what you are talking about. Everyone starts out believing in equality and justice. These are things you have to work for, they don't grow on trees. Communism only works in books because of a thing called human nature. I am not going to pretend that I would like to work in a world where the government tells me what I can eat, read, watch, and how much I can make at work. Everyone is NOT EQUAL. It is a fantasy which you are living in. There are some people who actually work hard and deserve more than someone who slacks off. I don't want people who are unqualified to be promoted in order to satisfy some quota.

You have to learn what you are talking about... You obviously are very deluded.

PS: Capitalism is responsible for all the wonders of modern civilization. Your backwards Soviet Union, Cubu, and China have been 20 years behind the ball... Only once normalized economic relations were established then the iron curtain fell and China has become more open. I think it is a gas that you actually believe this commie stuff.

:laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 02:35:40 AM »
You have to be joking communist Jew,Bolsheviks hate Jews .I think your making a Joke
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 02:40:00 AM »

Ma'am, I actually understand why you'd wish me death. Many Communists used Blacks and other minorities who were destitute as a mechanism to advance Communism in the United States. Instead their plan was a failure and now these Blacks and minorities have wreaked havoc. These Communists were wrong to this. Even if their plan would have succeeded it would still be wrong because of the criminal nature of Blacks.

Do you know how many innocent Americans of all races (including nonwhite Hispanic Americans) are being victimized by Mexican illegal immigrant criminals? The communists are very prominent in all the rallies where the Mexicans are demanding the Southwest (including my home state) be given to them. I don't wish personal harm to you. However the philosophy of communism is one of death and murder. The fact that you're associating with it is not a good thing.

"One night I heard screams"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 03:37:53 AM »

Overview

The novel addresses not only the corruption of the revolution by its leaders but also how wickedness, indifference, ignorance, greed and myopia destroy any possibility of a Utopia. While this novel portrays corrupt leadership as the flaw in revolution (and not the act of revolution itself), it also shows how potential ignorance and indifference to problems within a revolution could allow horrors to happen if smooth transition to a people's government isn't satisfied.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 06:12:56 AM »
Pheasant? haGalil and friends??  :laugh: 
I am registered there and they called me racist and extremist. Just because I support Kahane. That are really self hating Jews!! The worst sort! They are sad because of MOSQUE ATTACKS! Attention. Self Hating Jews within!

You love Muslims and you are Jewish?
You like the motto: Convert or Die?
You hate racism and support Hamas, PLO, Hizbollah,....?
You care more about Muslims than about Jews?
You like to support your enemy?
You speak German?
You are Jewish?

You are right at haGalil! The biggest Self Hating Jewish Forum in German language!

haGalil for Self Hating Jews!
JTF for real Jews!