Author Topic: Conversios in spain speaking out for Israel spain being the most anti Jewish  (Read 898 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jewish country in Europe                        http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3730969,00.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
They should make Aliyah to Israel.  Why would they want to stay in Spain, of all places?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It's a shame that so many Spanish are anti-Semites. Spain is a very interesting nation to me because of the conquistadores and other stuff from their history. I also used to be a big fan of Mysterious Cities of Gold when I was growing up and some of the characters on that cartoon were supposed to be from Spain.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
I don't see why they are so anti-zionist.

All of these european countries are being flooded by these filthy muslims subhuman garbage
and there backing them up for a palestine state or some other pro palestinian garbage.

If i were a european citizen I would detest muslims more than I already do instead of defending them.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
Spain is a third world pit and spikaroonis are jerky and rude people..  No big loss..  The only good thing that ever came out of Spain was the Sefardic Jews.   It be nice if the whole flea pit of a nation died of the bubonic plague.   Really, its a disgrace to all of Western Europe and Europe is already disgraceful seeing its inhabited with arab, pakistani and african garbage.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't like to see any European nation destroyed. I wish that Spain would fight back against Muslims and let go of its anti-Semitism. If they continue to follow anti-Semitism, they will only be punished by God.