Author Topic: Your Handgun of Choice for Different Situations  (Read 18129 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Your Handgun of Choice for Different Situations
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »

Welcome to our forum. We were wondering if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself?

Thanks so much.

I have a glock 21 which I use for home defense, and a kel-tec p3at that I carry and keep in the car on occasion.

But where are you from dude?

G-d :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »
At home we have a pump shotgun behind the bedroom door.  ;D
My first gun is my Ruger SP101. My favorite of all of them, because it's a revolver.  I have .357 hollow points in it at all time, unless I go to the range, then I can put .38 special bullets in it and not waste so much money!

But to qualify for a CCW license, I had to get an automatic. So to qualify AND carry something small on my person or in my purse, I bought a Beretta Tomcat. It's a little .32 caliber and oh did they laugh at me when I went to qualify! Then I shot the target and they shut up.  :laugh:

I love the revolver for what you have all mentioned here, plus it's easier to clean!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Jeff L

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »
Sure, what would you like to know?

Welcome to our forum. We were wondering if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself?

Thanks so much.

I have a glock 21 which I use for home defense, and a kel-tec p3at that I carry and keep in the car on occasion.

But where are you from dude?

G-d :)

Offline Maccabee

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »
For all self-defense pistol purposes, a Springfield Armory XD9 with factory Night Sights.

CR
The WAY Of The WARRIOR Is This: To Know G_D, To Listen For HIS Voice, To Walk In HIS Ways, To Provide For Your Family And Friends, To Preserve Our Heritage, To Protect Our People.