Author Topic: Is it time for Israel to JOIN RUSSIA IN ALLIANCE PUTIN WOULD WELCOME IT  (Read 3116 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:54:21 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Good article. Still I think to change U.S. for Russia is an exaggeration. As horrible as Obama & Co. can be, Russia is still worse.
Russia is an Empire as it's always been, ask residents of any neighboring country. Besides, Russia sells weapons and nuclear technology to Muslim world that brings her trillions of dollars. Finally Jewish religious/moral values are much closer to American than to Russian ones.

But some upgrade of relations with Russia will certainly be good to Israel. The most important thing that Israel promote independent policy and not be a puppet of US, Russia or any other world power.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIARS!!!
Russia is NOT, and has NEVER been a 'friend' of Israel OR Jews- NO!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
LIARS!!!
aLWAYS A FIRST TIME YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON THE BLACK ROACH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
LIARS!!!

I'm with Ashedina on this one.
Russia is not an option under any circumstances.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
LIARS!!!

I'm with Ashedina on this one.
Russia is not an option under any circumstances.

Very agree. And most of the Russians during the WW2 were antisemitic like Stalin and the communist leaders...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Leon de Winter could be right. All things I read from him where very good and filled with deep thoughts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I would like to have good relations with Russia but alliance- no way !

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Sure, an alliance would be great, but I just don't trust Russia and Putin.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Any alliance or any big mutual friendship between Israel and Russia is an impossibility.

However they can develop a temporary mutual soft corner only if the :beast: and  :camel: forge an alliance and move towards their global domination.   

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Any alliance or any big mutual friendship between Israel and Russia is an impossibility.

However they can develop a temporary mutual soft corner only if the :beast: and  :camel: forge an alliance and move towards their global domination.   

:laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Syyuge, the same was said about the impossibility of a French-British alliance.

Alliances between normal nations are never impossible.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Syyuge, the same was said about the impossibility of a French-British alliance.

Alliances between normal nations are never impossible.

Yes, such things can be a remote possibility only when the common evil enemy grows out of proportions. At least till 21st June' 2009, I do not see any such case.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Good article. Still I think to change U.S. for Russia is an exaggeration. As horrible as Obama & Co. can be, Russia is still worse.
Russia is an Empire as it's always been, ask residents of any neighboring country. Besides, Russia sells weapons and nuclear technology to Muslim world that brings her trillions of dollars. Finally Jewish religious/moral values are much closer to American than to Russian ones.

But some upgrade of relations with Russia will certainly be good to Israel. The most important thing that Israel promote independent policy and not be a puppet of US, Russia or any other world power.
Agree! Israel doesn't need to trust any country, but a closer cooperation with Russia is beneficial to both countries. Besides, the remaining Jews of Russia have a tremendous economic leverage and much more pro-Isrel than their liberal Americal brethern.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Agree! Israel doesn't need to trust any country, but a closer cooperation with Russia is beneficial to both countries. Besides, the remaining Jews of Russia have a tremendous economic leverage and much more pro-Isrel than their liberal Americal brethern.

Even the dandy Abramovich donated for good causes. Manch, there is truth in your words.