Author Topic: WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT HITLER'S WAR ON THE JEWS?  (Read 16385 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT HITLER'S WAR ON THE JEWS?
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2007, 04:24:16 AM »
Why are you so obsessed with Nazi queers?
Because your queer Nazi ass won't leave us alone. Of course you're gonna defend faggots--after all, you are one and so are all your idols like Rohm, Streicher, and the fuhrer himself. What the f*** did you expect you'd get posting Nazi propaganda on a Jewish forum?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 04:26:10 AM by Chaimfan »

Din Rodef

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2007, 04:31:10 AM »
At the beginning of this thread...I stated that Jewish presence within Christian Gentile Nations undermines the identity of the Christian Gentile Nations.

I am talking about Jewish presence since the Holocaust.

My original statement was NOT true prior to the creation of Israel. Before 1948, Jewish presence within Christian nations helped solidify the Biblical roots of the nations. Jewish presence proved the Bible correct when it predicted that the Jews would remain a unique people even though they were scattered in the Diaspora.

But since the creation of Israel, Jewish presence within the Christian Gentile Nations has the opposite effect of what it had prior to 1948.

Now, the Jews remaining in Diaspora undermine the Bible by continuing to live outside the Land of Israel. The Bible commands them to return home. If they disobey and defy the Bible, then they undermine the Bible. When Jews undermine the Bible, they also undermine Christianity.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2007, 04:44:00 AM »
Din,

Men have free will. G-d didn't 'send' a Holocaust then and he sure as hell won't 'send' one in the future. Did G-d 'send' the 9/11 hijackers? If you subscribe to such absurd beliefs, you may as well be an Arab Muslim Nazi.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2007, 04:46:40 AM »

You're right, I'm a Jew living in the Diaspora and I'm going to be here for a while. True, I don't 'belong' here, but you're going to have to get used to it.

You don't belong in the Gentile Nations...

and you are the one that is going to have to "get used to it"

Reflect on the tone of your post...and then ask yourself..."Why would a Gentile want to share his nation with such a hostile guest?"

America seems to be fine with Jews. In fact, it has treated Jews better than any nation in the history of earth. Maybe it is YOU who doesn't want to share the nation, making you, again, no different than a Nazi.

Why don't you want to share? Because you don't believe in America. You believe in racial separation, as expressed by many of your posts.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 04:48:30 AM by Beitar »

Din Rodef

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2007, 05:54:16 AM »

America seems to be fine with Jews. In fact, it has treated Jews better than any nation in the history of earth. Maybe it is YOU who doesn't want to share the nation, making you, again, no different than a Nazi.

America was a safe place for Jews to live until now...that is absolutely correct. But time is running out...the Jewish state has now existed for 60 years. Jews have had many decades to prepare and return to Israel.

BTW - There you go calling me a Nazi again...you are playing the same broken record. Is this really the best argument that a JTF Jew can come up with against me? IF YOU HAVE HASHEM ON YOUR SIDE...certainly you can do better than just calling me names....with Hashem on your side... you would have Biblical truth to defend yourself with.

But, the reason that you resort to calling me names is because Hashem is NOT on your side when it comes to the Jewish presence in America. Hashem commands Jews to return to Israel.

Call me all the names you want...it has absolutely no effect on what Hashem desires for the Jewish People.

Why don't you want to share? Because you don't believe in America. You believe in racial separation, as expressed by many of your posts.

Why don't you want to share Israel? You don't believe in racial separation? Why not just live in peace with the Arab Muslims? Why not just let the Chinese and White Gentiles emigrate to Israel if they want to?

Do you understand that I am making a point? The point is....ISRAEL IS FOR THE JEWS...AMERICA IS FOR THE WHITE CHRISTIAN GENTILES.

Show me one place in the Bible that would support Jews living in the United States now that the State of Israel has been recreated by Hashem.... you can't...because no such thing exists.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:57:16 AM by Din Rodef »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2007, 10:55:28 AM »
Din,

Men have free will. G-d didn't 'send' a Holocaust then and he sure as hell won't 'send' one in the future. Did G-d 'send' the 9/11 hijackers? If you subscribe to such absurd beliefs, you may as well be an Arab Muslim Nazi.

Beitar, I often think about this:  G-d did not send a Holocaust or 9/11 hijackers but G-d did not prevent Holocaust or 9/11 either.
Will G-d remove His hand of protection in a greater level from Jews and Christians in the future because of our disobedience?  I am really scared even to think about that.

Let us not attack each other.  Holocaust is a wake up call for all Jews and for other righteous people as well.  9/11 is a wake up call for all civilized people.  Let us not press the snooze button!

Din has not done anything to be banned from this forum.  However Din should re-phrase his comments like this:

1. Jews should return to the land of their forefathers but  gentiles should NOT force them to leave gentile countries.
2. Jews in ACLU, Hollywood and other liberal organizations not only undermine Christianity but also Orthodox Judaism.  The situation will NOT improve even if all Jews leave America.  We have millions of liberal Christians who could do the same damage.  As we all know liberal Jews are destroying Israel and undermining the real Judaism.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 10:59:02 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2007, 11:23:07 AM »
Re:  "...BTW - If I were to get banned for my beliefs"..."Then that would only be proving my point that Jews in Diaspora view all opposition as Nazi...".

-NO!
-If you were to be banned for your posts and threads on the JTF Forum, it would only prove that you knowingly and willingly violated the terms of the forum to which you agreed when you first signed up to be a member.
-------------------
"Unfortunately, If Jews are to live in Gentile Lands then they must also consider Gentile opinions. If those opinions are repulsive to them...then they should MOVE TO ISRAEL..."

-If your opinions are repulsive to Jews, it is not because your opinions are "gentile".

-Your opinions are repulsive to Jews because they are repulsive, and just so happen to be your personal opinions.
-------------------

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2007, 12:54:17 PM »
-Your opinions are repulsive to Jews because they are repulsive, and just so happen to be your personal opinions.
-------------------
Good job!  ;)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2007, 01:31:30 PM »
"Why don't you want to share Israel? You don't believe in racial separation? Why not just live in peace with the Arab Muslims? Why not just let the Chinese and White Gentiles emigrate to Israel if they want to?"

Guess what, Din? I would be in favor of sharing Israel if the Arab Muslims didn't behave like Nazis. If you knew one thing about JTF, or simply watched the news, you'd know that peace with the Arabs, although desired, is not possible. My basis for wishing they would not leave is not predicated on the fact that they have 22 countries. 

On the other hand, you don't want to share America not because Jews finally have one state (as you claim), but because you hate Jews, allegedly for making life worse for Christians.

Last time I checked, Clarence Darrow wasn't a yid, Earl Warren wasn't a Heeb, and Barry Goldwater didn't lose in 1964 because of the Jews. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 01:40:23 PM by Beitar »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2007, 02:25:11 PM »
Re:  "...Beitar, I often think about this:  G-d did not send a Holocaust or 9/11 hijackers but G-d did not prevent Holocaust or 9/11 either..."

Now I'm very confused.

Whenever a tornado touches down in a trailer park or other community, those who survived always attend a community church service at which they praise G-d for sparing their lives.

Now...does that not also imply their belief that G-d therefore killed, or allowed the killing, of those others who perished in the storm, but at the same time, directly intervened in saving the lives of the survivors?

The logical conclusion to be drawn, therefore, is that G-d killed some, and spared others!

But wait!...

Perhaps they're wrong on all counts!...

and..it was actually SATAN who sent the tornado, and not G-d!

So...that would mean that G-d had nothing whatsoever to do with the tornado, right?...

But..Why would Satan kill only some of the community and not all of them?...After all, he's SATAN!

and...if Satan actually sent a tornado and left some survivors who praised G-d for saving their lives, would that not both acknowledge G-d's existence and also exalt Him for the good works of saving lives?...thereby negating Satan's power?!

Or...perhaps SATAN sent the tornado, but G-d figured out what was going on, and got there just in time to save a few survivors!

Or...maybe...G-d sent the tornado, but only to display His mighty power to warn the community to repent; but then SATAN jumped into it without being invited, and killed some of the community just to make trouble, and then....?!?
 ??? ??? :P :P ??? :o :o :o

NoahideGentile

« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2007, 12:15:26 PM »
bump