Author Topic: england needs your help  (Read 3077 times)

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
england needs your help
« on: April 06, 2007, 04:33:20 AM »
Who is the real enemy?
Who poses the greatest danger to Britain today? Is it the 1/4 million Jews, that hard-working and patriotic community, who have contributed to Briatin's post-war prosperity in so many ways? Or is it the 3 million Muslims, most of whom hate our British values and despise our traditions and some of whom bomb our cities?

Who is the enemy within? The Jews have lived here quietly for decades, and have enthusiastically accepted the British way of life. The Muslims are far from peaceful; they protest, intimidate, threaten and abuse, and far from accepting British traditions, insist we must change them to suit Islam.

No more Nativity plays - it might offend Muslims. Did you ever hear of a Jew protesting about the Nativity play? On the contrary, there have been many little Jewish Josephs in many an infant school. No more Christmas - we'll have a Winter Festival to avoid offending Muslims. Did you ever hear of a Jew objecting to Christmas? On the contrary, there is a Jewish charity that works in hospitals over Christmas, so Christians can take the time off.

The fight that needs to be fought and won in Britain - and Europe - today is the fight against Islamization.

This was a letter sent to our site, and i think it says it all.If you have contacts in the uk could you please ask them to consider voting for the BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY. Than you my friends.
englishman-BNP

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: england needs your help
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 07:09:41 AM »
There are a few citizens of the U.K. i think they vote for the BNP already
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 07:42:26 AM »
thanks  mord, we need all the help we can get at the moment, have a nice day m8.
englishman-BNP

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 07:52:23 AM »
England needs a militant JDL like when the US had them in the 60's 70's and 80's to intimidate and make the Muslims leave Great Britian! ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 08:07:29 AM »
I couldn't care less if schools are dropping nativity plays, Easter and Christmas holidays.  But I do agree that Islam is a big problem.  Not nearly as much of a problem as our membership in the European Union, mind you.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 11:34:14 AM »
Unfortunely England is going the way of the former great country USA. We have allowed invaders to come into our country and destroy it. Our Jewish population is declining and they are demonized by the blacks and others ethinics that have invaded our country. The world without righteous Jewish people would be a terrible place. I am not Jewish but I am not a fool. I have lived with Jewish people all my life and I have a great respect for them, except the secular liberal anti semites. Muslims must be kicked out of all western countries. End of story. They must be isolated and lefted to die.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 11:39:18 AM »
Unfortunely England is going the way of the former great country USA. We have allowed invaders to come into our country and destroy it. Our Jewish population is declining and they are demonized by the blacks and others ethinics that have invaded our country. The world without righteous Jewish people would be a terrible place. I am not Jewish but I am not a fool. I have lived with Jewish people all my life and I have a great respect for them, except the secular liberal anti semites. Muslims must be kicked out of all western countries. End of story. They must be isolated and lefted to die.
I think it's worse in the U.K. you see women in burqas and the  wondefull wiff of curry :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03