Author Topic: Israel wants to build a New World Order airport with Muslim Nazi Jordan!  (Read 4034 times)

admin

Long-Term Plan Calls For New Airports
07:28 Sep 11, '06 / 18 Elul 5766

(IsraelNN.com) The Transport Ministry stated Sunday that a 24-year plan for Israeli airports includes relocation of the airport in Eilat, expansion of the Haifa airfield and construction of a new facility in the area of Megiddo, between the Mediterranean Coast and Afula. The Eilat project calls for a joint Israeli-Jordanian airport.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 12:20:56 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: Israel wants to build a New World Order airport with Muslim Nazi Jordan!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 06:40:43 AM »
Long-Term Plan Calls For New Airports
07:28 Sep 11, '06 / 18 Elul 5766

(IsraelNN.com) The Transport Ministry stated Sunday that a 24-year plan for Israeli airports includes relocation of the airport in Eilat, expansion of the Haifa airfield and construction of a new facility in the area of Megiddo, between the Mediterranean Coast and Afula. The Eilat project calls for a joint Israeli-Jordanian airport.

first they let these Jordanians to openly speak against Israel like they did during the war in lebanon, and than they forget all and start being brothers with them. how nice  ???

Kahane was right!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Israel wants to build a New World Order airport with Muslim Nazi Jordan!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 07:57:02 PM »
DUH!!  I wonder what the security would be like.  Who would run it?  Even if Jordan has been slightly more civil towards Israel, how long would that last???  I want to scream once again!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!