Author Topic: "Good" news  (Read 607 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
"Good" news
« on: June 24, 2009, 05:28:25 AM »
ATTENTION

The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

* Jewish Task Force - JTF - (ProudAndZionist)

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.

For your reference, a copy of this message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.

No comment...

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Good" news
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 05:31:48 AM »
That are really bad news.

Open a new account and upload only 1 or 2 videos! Open many different accounts so if they close one you don't loose that many videos. And safe all videos on your computer. Don't delete them! Upload them somewhere and safe the download link.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 07:18:32 AM »
בס"ד
Those ain't no good news, open some new accounts and upload the vids you've made onto the new ones.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 07:29:24 AM »
I always wonder exactly what guidelines the JTF videos are supposed to be violating.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »
I always wonder exactly what guidelines the JTF videos are supposed to be violating.

Me too Rubystars. AND.......how do you get it "protected" like some of them are that I've tried to flag? So many are "protected" and I can't find anywhere how to do that, so they can't be flagged or taken down. Maybe somehow, a "group" needs to be formed? I just don't know enough to get around all that. I hope someone here can explain all this and shed some light!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane